The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-02-01, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-02-01 AT 11:09 PM (EST) by SurvivorBlows (admin)

The Rosie show solicits emails from everyone to suggest future guests. If enough people send Rosie email, Shakes could be on Rosie (unless of course, he already is scheduled and doesn't need this) Wouldn't it be a riot to see Shakes the Clown on Rosie? The email addy to do this is interview@rosie.com. If I knew how to provide a link I would do so. (Calling smart people like Sleeeve or Ice Cat) But Rosie loves Survivor like you wouldn't believe and she would love his summaries. It would be so cool to see an SBer on Rosie

EDITED BY SURVIVORBLOWS TO ADD DIRECT LINK: mailto:interview@rosie.com

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! Dakota 10-02-01 1
 Here's the Link: IceCat 10-02-01 2
 RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! SurvivorBlows 10-02-01 3
   muahhhhaahhhhhhhha! weltek 10-03-01 5
 RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! SkyRaider 10-03-01 4
   RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! Survivorchick 10-05-01 20
 RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! Drive My Car 10-03-01 6
   RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! SurvivorBlows 10-03-01 7
       RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! Drive My Car 10-03-01 10
   RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! TVhurtsMyEyes 10-03-01 8
 RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! thecaptain 10-03-01 9
   RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! jo 10-04-01 11
       RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll desert_rhino 10-04-01 12
           RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll VampKira 10-04-01 13
               RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll Drive My Car 10-04-01 14
           RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll Dakota 10-04-01 17
 RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! DaisyJLC 10-04-01 15
   RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??! Drive My Car 10-04-01 16
 Hey Daisy! LadyT 10-04-01 18
   RE: Hey Daisy! Dakota 10-05-01 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
Great idea, but why isn't Letterman hosting the Love Cruise people? Is it a political thing betwixt the networks? Did Shakes even ASK if he could appear on Letterman? Has Shakes even tried going to New York? (Ok, lately, this is a tough one, but you had all summer, Clown). Maybe Shakes could hang out in the deli or pizza place that Letterman always invades. C'mon Shakes, we thought you was a media-darling!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

IceCat 16886 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Here's the Link:"
mailto:interview@rosie.com

September 11, 2001

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-01, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
I've always heard about those Internet email campaigns and wondered if they really work... guess we'll find out now

weltek 16003 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "muahhhhaahhhhhhhha!"
So the email you get back from the Rosie show upon your guest suggestion says that they tally all emails!!!! Get to writing people!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 01:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
<<But Rosie loves "Survivor" like you wouldn't believe>>

Rosie knows Survivor and Love Cruise is no survivor. It's lucky to even stay afloat. apparently FUX couldn't squeeze in any more Simpson re-runs, so they had to finally air this thing.

Is it over yet?

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-05-01, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
Good point

I remember hearing her talk about what trash Temptation Island was and she refused to watch past the first episode. I can't even imagine her endorsing this piece of junk

Survivorchick

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
I don't know how I missed this thresd.
I see Mike/Shakes as more the Howard Stern type for an interview.
Since I don't drive my Kid to School anymore I haven't heard Howard in months. Does anyone know if Howard is followinf LC. I know he was a big Temptation Island Fan and had some of those cast members on his show.

Oh and by the way, I am sure I am the only one who saw this since it is a local show, but Lisa was on GoodDay Dallas tuesday morning.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

10-03-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"

>Oh and by the way, I
>am sure I am the
>only one who saw this
>since it is a local
>show, but Lisa was on
>GoodDay Dallas tuesday morning.

What'd she say, anything? She find a man yet?

-SB

10-03-01, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"

Webby, glad you asked. I actually made notes because I was gonna post it, then brain farted and forgot.

She didn't mention having a Man, she looked pretty good, better I thought then on LC. She explained the show and what it was about. Said that although it happened last year she can't tell what happened or who won. She said she keeps in touch with some of the others, but not all, and that she did make some lasting friendships. Doesn't regret doing the show but when watching it she was surprised by some of the things she said, direct quote-"did I really say THAT?"
She said the show gets very dramatic and that after awhile they forgot the cameras were there.
And that is all she said.
Can you see why I forgot to post it?
Although, she was on Tuesday morning, it may have been a clue that she would be gone Tuesday night.

TVhurtsMyEyes 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-03-01, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVhurtsMyEyes Click to send private message to TVhurtsMyEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
I agree, I don't think Shakes is really "Rosie" material..
of course I've only seen maybe 10 min of her show.
;)

As far as Howard, nope, he's been into the new star trek.
Robin mentioned after Ep-1 that she liked Love Cruise...
but I haven't heard it mentioned in the past few days.

------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

thecaptain 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-03-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thecaptain Click to send private message to thecaptain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
Perhaps he's not on any of those shows because he's not interesting. All you suck-ups are so enamored with your quasi-"star" that you don't seem to understand reality: This show hasn't generated a "buzz" because of its lack of excitement. No boobs, no lez kiss=no ratings. Sorry, sad but true.

jo 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jo Click to send private message to jo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
That's right. Let's email Rosie to let her know that we DON'T want this guy on her show. Michael will just go down like all the other reality show attention mongers such as Darva Conger, Jerry from survivor, Mandy from temptation island. They all look like desperate pathetic losers while everyone is laughing at them behind their back. These aren't "stars," they are just people who need a good round of psycho-therapy.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 03:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll"
Anyone besides me noticing a certain extreme similarity in all the recent "one-post-wonders?" That, plus the constant claims that shakes is posting from many accounts might lead one to believe that they're all from the same person. But maybe that's just me.

YMMV

-- JV

"What rage for fame attends both great and small!
Better be damned than mentioned not at all." --John Wolcot (1738–1819)

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-04-01, 03:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-01 AT 03:57 PM (EST)

JV.. Have I mentioned how nice it is to see you 'round these parts again?? *hug*

10-04-01, 04:01 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll"
Agree Vamp, it is nice to see our rhino.
HaHa I think JV can smell trolls from 3 boards over.

10-04-01, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Troll, troll, troll, troll"
Yes, Rhino, I thought it pretty gutsy for new posters to say some of these terrible things about that asshole clown. Hmmmmm.

DaisyJLC 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DaisyJLC Click to send private message to DaisyJLC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
Why would anyone (besides Michael himself) try to get him on Rosie?? Michael is clearly trying to make himself out to be a lot more popular then he is!!!!! Doesn't he get the fact that no one likes him????? In my opinion, his type of guy is the wrong person to cast on this kind of show -- no one could possibly be attarcted to him and he's not even a nice guy! He must have had some kind of connection (nepotism) to get on the show in the first place and after seeing only 4 episodes of a show, he's on this website 24/7 trying to generate some fame -- Mike, give it up!!!!!!!!!! Your actions on the show have disgusted a lot of people - and as many postings have alluded to, you have signed on as many different screen names trying to generate talk about yourself. Again, GIVE IT UP!

10-04-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Shakes/Michael on Rosie!??!"
Daisy, Mike has not been on this website 24/7, In fact I don't think I've seen more then 2 posts from him in 4 days.
People have been trying to tell you, He is Shakes the Clown, none of these other screen names are him.
WAKE UP !!!!!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-01, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Hey Daisy!"
You know what Daisy, if you tell me again that I am really Mike, I think I will scream. If you take the time to research my thresds, you will see that I have been posting here for a Looonnnnngggggg time. Look at me DAWS. I have been registered here since before Shakes the Clown as Lady T and Irisheyes. You are just embarrassing yourself. People have talked to me ont he phone, I am FEMALE! I am Irish Catholic, not JEWISH either!

I started this thresd because I thought it was a cute idea. We are like a family here, and I wanted someone from here to get a chance to be on Rosie since she is a huge Survivor fan, and the majority of the people came here from Survivor. Who else, besides Webby, would have a legitimate shot at being on her show.

You can also look at Shakes and my writing styles. He is a much better writer than myself. The basic sentence structure is vastly different. He has a more masculine tone, if you will and I have a feminine tone. So unless you know something I don't, shut the hell up!

GOD BLESS AMERICA

10-05-01, 12:11 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Hey Daisy!"
I would also like to point out that LadyT's communication style is much more direct than Mr. Clown. He had a round-about, sarcastic and occasionally humorous tone to his writings. SO GET WITH IT, BABE!! I think Daisy might be malicious Lisa or a relative of hers.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •