The Amazing Race   American Idol   America's Next Top Model   The Apprentice   The Bachelor
Big Brother   The Biggest Loser   Dancing with the Stars   Survivor                Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode Five Preview (with pictures)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Love Cruise Everything (Protected)
Original message

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-03-01, 03:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode Five Preview (with pictures)"
Preview Transcript
Announcer: Next, on the Love Cruise...
Michael: You wanna come back to the boat?
Toni: You actually think that makes you look good?
Michael: Yes.
Toni: No! It doesn't!
Justin: Does Darin have a chance with you?
Melissa: You know what? I'm not gonna trust anybody.
Anthony: I'm angry because of what you've said today. You've hurt people... maliciously!!
Michael: This is gonna get real stressful.

01:
02:
03:
04:
05:
06:
07:
08:
09:
10:
11:
12:
13:
14:
15:

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode Five Preview (with pict... supershirll 10-03-01 1
 BUMP MakeItStop 10-03-01 2
 RE: Episode Five Preview (with pict... Dalton 10-04-01 3
   RE: Episode Five Preview (with pict... Dakota 10-04-01 4
   RE: Episode Five Preview (with pict... Ioway 10-05-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

supershirll 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-03-01, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail supershirll Click to send private message to supershirll Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode Five Preview (with pictures)"
I really like the pictures you post. I usually can't catch the previews, because they go by too fast.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MakeItStop 1096 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-03-01, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "BUMP"
I found this on the second page...
Ooooh, I feel all tingly channeling skierdude.

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-04-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode Five Preview (with pictures)"
Thanks ever so, Triple E Man!

Your preview pics are the only thing that makes sense out of that "butcher shop" FUX calls Editing.

I've been thinking about Shakes (Micow) and that old song "Mack the Knife" keeps floating through my brain!!!

<<<"Could it be our boy's done something RASH???">>>

LOL and shaking my head sadly at Bozo. My last words of advice----"Don't screw up!!" obviously never made it through that pointy head; but, then, so little does!

Dalton

Dakota 5133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-04-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode Five Preview (with pictures)"
01: Shakes looks like he's cutting a deal for his client from the comfort of his yacht in Lake Michigan.
02: Toni, Toni, PLEASE don't scrunch up your face like that. It could stay that way!!!! e.g., don't:

Now this is more like it:

Ioway 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-05-01, 05:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ioway Click to send private message to Ioway Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode Five Preview (with pictures)"
The trouble is too many networks like FUX follow the lead of MTV that started that messed up editing thing.. shaking cameras, weird tilting shots, low light, bad focus, spastic timing.. makes you think you are watching some footage of Bigfoot!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •