The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences BlowsVivor Forum (Protected)
Original message

ShakesvivorBlows 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-19-01, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShakesvivorBlows Click to send private message to ShakesvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-01 AT 11:21 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-19-01 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Dudes!!!! These are kewl pix from the Episode 9 Reward Chalange. The queshtion is, WHO are these people, WHERE are they, and WHAT the BUMP are they doin?!

I'd lick to noe how cum there wuz no KEWL rewards lik this when I wuz still in the GAME!!! Shakes sed thered be PRIZEZ or I never wudda bothered! An now the CHICKZ on loozerboy iland are all lick stukup and dont give a chanse to BUMP into them or nuthin. Corse I still LOOK plenty even if I dont get so much chanses to COP any FEELZ.

But you can trust this spoileer, cuz its no idol ROOMER--I got these pix from a relibal sorse even tho I cannot revell it! This is a RELE REWORD! An all I got wuz that San frnasisco rice crap wich is REL LAME and not what I expeckted at all!!!

BIG CAT FEEDING
Be prepared! You won't see the usual "store-bought" pieces of meat...It's raw and it's real! And so are their appetites!! See their power and majesty, their intimacies, their play... You might see us trimming claws on the big cats too!

VISTOR-ANIMAL ENCOUNTER
You may have the opportunity to feed a tiger, lion, bear or other exotic animal yourself! You can experience the thrill of being up-close to one of these magnificent creatures while feeding them a special treat.

ANIMALS IN ACTION SHOW
You never know who might "show"! This presentation is full of surprises. Don't miss your chance to catch a glimpse of the funny side of animals.

editted to fix my speling cuz people lick that Dalton alwayz try to act lik I'm all YUNG and stoopid--but Burnit just portraitted me that way!!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... George Tirebiter 07-19-01 1
   RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... ShakesvivorBlows 07-19-01 2
       RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... ShakesvivorBlows 07-19-01 3
           RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... ShakesvivorBlows 07-19-01 4
               RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... LadyT 07-19-01 5
   RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... Outfrontgirl 07-20-01 6
       RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... George Tirebiter 07-20-01 7
           RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... Drive My Car 07-20-01 8
 Oh well... AyatollahKhomeini 07-20-01 9
   RE: Oh well... LadyT 07-20-01 10
       RE: Oh well... George Tirebiter 07-20-01 11
   RE: Oh well... Drive My Car 07-20-01 12
       LA Zoo? AyatollahKhomeini 07-20-01 13
   Hey, Smartest Man in the World... dangerkitty 07-20-01 14
       Two points AyatollahKhomeini 07-20-01 15
 RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... ShakesvivorBlows 07-20-01 16
   Two cats ===> hmmm AyatollahKhomeini 07-21-01 19
 Finally - a challenge spoiler! janisella 07-21-01 17
   RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler! Outfrontgirl 07-21-01 18
       RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler! Outfrontgirl 07-28-01 20
           RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler! George Tirebiter 07-28-01 21
 RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... not sleeeve 07-28-01 22
   RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalang... George Tirebiter 07-31-01 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

07-19-01, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
Harumpf! This pair gets the equivalent of the old barrier reef un-honeymoon while the rest of us gets to swelter in the middle of the desert? I know who I'M voting for. . .

Nothing about this game IS fair!

GT

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-19-01, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ShakesvivorBlows Click to send private message to ShakesvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
BUMP!!!!!!!!

07-19-01, 09:57 PM (EST)
3. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
BUMP!!!!!!!!

07-19-01, 09:59 PM (EST)
4. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
ROFLMAO!!!!

BUMP, DUUUUUUUUUDES!!!!!

LMAOLMAOLMAO

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
Kewl pix duuuuuude!

BUMP!
----------------------------
What you talkin about Willis?

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 00:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
Oh, GT....
Why did you just quote Jerri? You're scaring me...
You know Jerri won that reward AFTER she said that...
Why are you so sure that's not you and some "lucky" guy in those pics? Did you throw the challenge?

Let me just say that I expect you to make good on your threat and vote for yourself if it turns out these pix are of you!

07-20-01, 01:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
>Why did you just quote Jerri? You're scaring me...
AAAACK!!!PTOOEY! HACK COUGH SPITSPIT! I scared myself!!!

Let's just say I'm sleep-deprived. . . I've been immersed in this crap and that remark came out automatically. I didn't even consider where it really came from, honest!

Now I'm going to have nightmares--probably the one where I'm in the middle of school (naked, of course) and can't remember my schedule, but I KNOW I have a test any minute. . .

And correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this episode in the can already? I don't remember winning a challenge. . . but then, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. . .

I blame the drugs. or the hunger. Do you think the producers would consider supplementing us with gotu cola? cuz my short-term isn't what it used to be!

GT

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
I hear the producers are sending some Gufu supplements right out.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-20-01, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Oh well..."
I've been trying to ignore these pictures, because I don't really know what's going on here ... but I can't just dismiss them, even though they came from SVB in full skierdude10 impersonation.

My first thought was that this was Vamps and Supe on Monkeyboy Island , but that doesn't fit with the clue....hmmm....

OK, there's an interesting angle to this spoiler. First, there are 7 people left on the show. So the RC winner had to be an individual, not a couple. That makes this reward more like the food reward after E9 in S1 (which Colleen won and chose Jenna as her dining companion) and after E8 in S2 (when Jerri won and chose -- OMG! <click> -- Amber). Unlike both of those rewards, when the women stuck together, here we have a man and a woman.

Well, who have we seen that would pick a member of the opposite sex so far on BlowsVivor? Survivorerist would probably have picked Mon Cherie or Survivorchick, but they are both gone, meaning he probably didn't win. RudyRules has (so far) shown no strength in the challenges, and he'd probably be too distraught to win if SnoopySucks was gone, so he's probably out. That leaves IceCat and sleeeve among the men, and all three women: George Tirebiter, Outfrontgirl, and dangerkitty.

Were IceCat to win, he would pick either GT or dk, both of whom have shown some interest in him. dk has shown a little interest in sleeeve as well. And sleeeve would probably be interested in OFG (remember the rhyme in Episode 2: "Virgin?" -- sleeeve: "I am not!"). So the pairing has to be one of these four:
IceCat-GT; IceCat-dangerkitty; sleeeve-dangerkitty; sleeeve-OFG.
But which one? I just don't know enough about the challenge to guess any further.

Where are they? Well, if they aren't on Monkeyboy Island, they must be visiting one of California's many attractions ... or perhaps the backlot set of King Kong or Tarzan at Universal Studios (a nice, cheap reward -- AyaProbe could send them there by bus ... or maybe even make them walk! -- no wonder the woman would need her feet examined after that hike!). Of course, this could be a more elaborate reward, such as the Wild Animal Park at the San Diego Zoo, but my guess would be that Universal Studios or Disneyland would be a more logical tie-in, and Disney probably wouldn't pay the product-placement fee.

Hmmm...I haven't really gotten anywhere with this. SVB/skierdude, if you're still out there, do you know any other info?

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Oh well..."
Quick question AyaK....Are you the smartest man in the world? Cause this lady thinks you are

----------------------------
What you talkin about Willis?

07-20-01, 08:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Oh well..."
T--he IS scary, isn't he?

heeheehee!

GT

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

07-20-01, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Oh well..."
Oh AK, it's so obviously the Los Angelos Zoo

07-20-01, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "LA Zoo?"
LAST EDITED ON 07-20-01 AT 09:12 PM (EST)

Los Angeles does have a zoo, in Griffith Park (right next to Forest Lawn Cemetery on the north border of Hollywood)... but, when I lived there, "going to the zoo" meant going to San Diego!

Of course, Griffith Park itself would work ... it's huge and still mostly wild -- that's where all the coyotes hang out -- but most of the park is chaparral, not leafy jungle.

Edited to add a picture of the Mt. Hollywood Trail in Griffith Park, showing the chaparral:

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-20-01, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Hey, Smartest Man in the World..."
> Of course, this could
>be a more elaborate reward,
>such as the Wild Animal
>Park at the San Diego
>Zoo

Being anal yourself, AyaK, I know you will appreciate me pointing out that the Wild Animal Park is not AT the San Diego Zoo, not by a long shot. The Zoo is in Balboa Park, downtown San Diego. The Wild Animal Park is in the northeastern part of San Diego county, about 30 miles away.

hehehe....couldn't resist. I'm sure I'll pay dearly for this little correction at some point, though....

"Whatever charm school you went to, you should demand a full refund."
-a guy at my dojo, after I offered to kick his butt during sparring (he thought it wasn't very 'ladylike').

07-20-01, 11:11 PM (EST)
15. "Two points"
1. Of course you're right, dk. I just didn't want to get that technical for the non-Californians out there ... and the Park is part of the SD Zoo; it just isn't located near it.

2. Smartest man alive? Not by a long shot. Just the biggest DAW!

07-20-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
16. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
Alright--listen up! You may not care one whit about what our littlest moron says, because we ALL know his history here is less than stellar. But the little weinie DID have part of this right--and I've made him put back everything that went with his "reword pix" above, which he'd cut out because he was too danged stupid to realize they all went together (big words and all confused our resident teeny bopper).

Since Probe's tightened security here after last week's fiasco, I can't get a straight answer about what's really going on back at BV. But since I'm no longer bound by contract with some missing clown, I am free to add the following, which may point you to pairings that may come from this reward:

Unconfirmed source says this is the winner:

Another rumor says the lucky couple are these two:

Or is this the couple?

With any luck, you people will get your heads out of your asses and wrap this mess up before I go nuts from having to babysit the Dude (yes--I believe 10 IS his age!). Butlers or no, there's only so much of this crap I can take! And if I find out the delay has anything to do with CHADS--hanging or otherwise--you can bet I will kick someone's sorry ass a country mile!

07-21-01, 11:15 PM (EST)
19. "Two cats ===> hmmm"
Two cats get the reward? Ahh, well, it looks like Outfrontgirl and George Tirebiter have to stay back at the camp, because dangerkitty and IceCat are the only cats left!

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-21-01, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Finally - a challenge spoiler!"
Even if this turns out to be no help at all in spoiling this episode, I'm glad we finally have a vid clip of a challenge. I feel much better now!

07-21-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler!"
I'll see what I can do about putting out an Early Show type same day IC preview on Monday. SVBlows beat me to the Reward (not the actual Challenge) and took every photo I had of it and then some. Clearly the folks on Monkeyboy Island have a spy amongst us!

07-28-01, 01:45 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler!"
Well, looks like the Hawk scooped the Immunity Challenge, but this work by Shakesvivor Blows impresses me...it's almost as if there had been a bat following the winners around.
First we see a man and a woman, then a guy and a big male-looking cat, then two cats...I'm pretty sure these are not all of the winning couple. One or more must be a red herring.

I wonder if having seen the day leading up to this makes this easier to spoil? No one's willing to plunk down a simple guess about who wins the reward? Wafflers and wusses, to quote Dalton...

Anyhow,
BUMP!!!

07-28-01, 08:27 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Finally - a challenge spoiler!"
>No one's willing to plunk down a simple guess about who wins the reward?
>Wafflers and wusses, to quote Dalton...
Of course, I can't tell who won it--but I CAN assure you that whoever walked away with this rigged deal is going to be the first one I vote against, next TC (or two)!

GT

not sleeeve 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-28-01, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail not%20sleeeve Click to send private message to not%20sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
I think the topless guy might be me... I mean what's more "not sleeeve"-like, than a guy with no shirt at all...

One things for sure... sleeeve isn't anywhere in these pictures!!!

There is NOTHING up my sleeeve...

07-31-01, 11:39 PM (EST)
23. "RE: SPOILER! Ep. #9 Reward Chalange"
>One things for sure... sleeeve isn't anywhere in these pictures!!!
Gee. . . now that Episode 9 is two-thirds of the way done, has anyone noticed that this spoiler actually seems to be fairly accurate? All except for crap like notsleeeve's claptrap above, that is. . . Any defense of your lousy assessment, notsleeevie? Not only WAS that sleeeve (woo HOO!), but I do believe this is the first time anyone has posted his picture on the site! No mystery that DK allowed him to have his way with her, either. . .

Of course, now you see why the rest of us see this blossoming alliance as one to nip in the bud. . .

GT

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •