The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bad boss Great Chef ?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

foley06611 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-07-03, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bad boss Great Chef ?"
The Restaurant reminds me of a job I had once as a pharmacist. The owner could have cared less about us employees and only about his business. Not only did he pop narcs from the safe but he hit an employee with a phone once - an employee with little choices but to remain.

Rocco may be a great chef but as a boss, I've been one for over 8 years, he sucks - listening to your employees is as important as your customers. The only time I've lost an employee is that they moved to another country.

Rocco - lose the 'tude

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bad boss Great Chef ? xmigirl 10-08-03 1
   RE: Well Said Tilwee 10-09-03 2
 Theme Song wolfpack 10-11-03 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xmigirl 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-03, 04:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Bad boss Great Chef ?"
What about the way Gideon was treated! The guy falls in the restaurant, screws up his elbow and they treat him like trash. He needs money, puts on a suit and tie, no easy task with a sling, and when he shows up they send him home? That was awful! I loved it when he came back and sneaked into the bathroom with the waitress.
Then Rocco gives that bartender a Vespa! That was the last straw for Topher. Loved him, I would have hired him in a minute! Rocco lost my respect treating his employees that way, leering at female guests, making comments about the gay waiters. Hello! It's Manhattan, almost all the best looking men there are gay men working in restaurants to support their acting.
Don't get me started about that French manager! This is America, pal! Here you send an injured employee to the hospital. Workmen's Comp! Look it up! Seriously that guy had the warmth of a great white shark. They needed a positive person to get that place under control. Who takes that many reservations! Of course people will be irritated. GRRRR!

Tilwee 143 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-03, 09:12 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Well Said"
Well said, Xmigirl
He sucks as a manager. You need people skills to be succussful in any business. Giving the Vespa to that woman was the wrong thing to do. That is a sure fire way to cause problems with and within your staff. I saw it as rewarding poor behaviour. If she had a problem and didn't feel that she had enough time off, or whatever her problem was, SPEAK UP. You don't just NOT show up. What kind of work ethic is that?I would have found someone else to take her place. After all, I am sure that they had a lot of resumes and interviews on file. You gotta have a back-up plan.
And the guy who was hurt and wanted to work anyway. I would have put him at the top of my list and made sure I took care of him. Give him the Vespa !
""Don't get me started about that French manager! This is America, pal! Here you send an injured employee to the hospital. Workmen's Comp! Look it up! "" I agree. Kiss his french butt good-bye. That could have been a law suit waiting to happen.
I think Rocco's philosophy in management is "We are one big happy Italian family." That won't work. People Skills, Rocco. Go to a seminar.

wolfpack 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-11-03, 09:34 PM (EST)
3. "Theme Song"
Does anyone know the name of the song that is the opening theme for The Restaurant? The name of the artist would be appreciated too.
I love the theme song and I want to hear more of it.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •