The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""The Family" - August 27th Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-03, 11:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
""The Family" - August 27th Episode"
Okay, I'm not sure when this airs on the West Coast so if you have not seen tonight's episode, this post contains info on the show. Hopefully, since this is the first time I ever started a POST, I have included enough filler!!

That said.. I could not WAIT to post about tonight's show. There are very few times that I have gotten emotional enough to scream at my TV set or to applaud out loud while sitting in solitude. Tonight, was one of those nights.

Dawn Marie, winning that competition out from under Uncle Mike and Cousin Ed, was priceless!! When her head poked out from that bag and she came rolling out...the looks on all the other players were priceless! That was her moment and if she never does anything again in her life, will always be her moment!! I was the first to talk about Dawn Marie when she was whining in the rowboat.. this win has redeemed her in my eyes. Not only that, but the fact that this woman had the kohonas (sp?) that none of the men have had to finally put up Uncle Mike..another Kodak moment for me!! The fact that Uncle Mike was voted off and as of now Aunt Donna can't get her fingers on the million..another joyful moment!! Dawn Marie has won my respect and although I still want Cousin Mike to win, I will not be upset if somehow she pulls this off!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... SurvivaBear 08-28-03 1
   RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... SurvivaBear 08-28-03 4
   RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... BriarRosie 08-28-03 5
 RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... AZ_Leo 08-28-03 2
   RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... sbeck 08-28-03 3
       RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... okdebi 08-29-03 6
 RE: "The Family" - August 27th Epis... munson 08-30-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 09:14 AM (EST)
1. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
I don't know why, exactly, but I*HEART*THE FAMILY. I love George Hamilton's sadistic laugh and snotty attitude. I love the board of trustees. And I love the way the underdogs keep coming out on top. I can see Dawn Marie or Mike being in the final two, but who will the family bring back?

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-28-03, 11:03 AM (EST)
4. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
Any conjecture about the F2 and who will win the money?

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-28-03, 01:30 PM (EST)
5. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
I hope they bring back Maria. Of all of them, I think she and Cousin Mike have the best chance.

Lori

Survivor: Adventurers Club
Outdrink, Outlaugh, Outkungaloosh!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-28-03, 10:37 AM (EST)
2. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
Definitely a love/hate thing over Dawn Marie. She can be a whiny, annoying, brat but then she can come through in the clutch and when it matters. She definitely has more guts then anyone other than Cousin Mike.

sbeck 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-28-03, 10:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
I'm with you, AZ_Leo. I like her more every week!

okdebi 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-03, 10:09 PM (EST)
6. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
Does anyone know if next week's episode is the last one?? This is going to be a nail biter if it is Cousin Mike and Dawn Marie! Not sure who the family should bring back..and I wonder how it is going to be decided who comes back. Does anyone have any idea?? I hope its not a vote by the evictees so that Aunt Donna/Uncle Mike and Anthony can strongarm the others into voting for one of them.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-30-03, 06:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: "The Family" - August 27th Episode"
I must admit that I love me some Dawn Marie!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •