The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Joyful 232 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
Let's see who knows the "Family" the best Vote on who you think they'll put back in the game and why
I'll start: Although I don't think it's the smart move, I think the majority will vote Uncle Mike back into the game. Look how everyone cowed down to him throughout the game. I just don't see that changing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... Loree 09-06-03 1
 RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... munson 09-07-03 2
   RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... Loree 09-07-03 3
       RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... SaphireLady 09-07-03 4
 RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... SaphireLady 09-07-03 5
 RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... SurvivaBear 09-08-03 6
   RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put... toddE 09-09-03 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-03, 10:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
I think Uncle Michael wants to be the one. But I think there may be a mutiny on his happy family ship. I think it will be a male back in the game. They don't want to send a woman to do it. I am leaning towards Cousin Robert. I think he is going to doublecross Uncle Michael's plans to get back in.

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-07-03, 00:23 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
I think it's going to be Uncle Mike as well. I just don't see Robert as having the support necessary to get voted back in. It won't be Anthony and Cousin Ed was absolutely pathetic in the last two challenges. By process of elimination, Il Duce returns to face Cousin Mike for the family fortune.

I hope, hope, HOPE that Cousin Mike takes the dough and doesn't share it with any of them. They've treated him like the outsider throughout and he should return the favor. Take care of your own, Mike.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-03, 12:38 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
The only person on the show I would like to see Cousin Mike share any money with is Cousin Jill. She is the one he is related directly to. And she is the one that got the family on the show. So for that I think he should give her a little of the money in thanks. But the others treated him like an outsider, and you don't give money to outsiders.

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
I think Cousin Mike would share with Dawn Marie as well. He likes her, he likes how she has grown and found an inner strenght within herself, etc.... Also I think win, lose, or draw, Dawn Marie is the one who is going to take away the most from this game mentally. She has found out alot about herself and I think she has grown alot.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-03, 03:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
I really, really, really want Dawn Marie voted back in. I think she has earned that right. Do I think that will happen, NO, but it is what I am hoping for.

"Do you know, I always thought unicorns were fabulous monsters, too? I never saw one alive before!" "Well, now that we have seen each other," said the unicorn, "if you'll believe in me, I'll believe in you." Lewis Carroll; Through the Looking Glass

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-08-03, 10:38 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
If they were smart, (a big "IF" IMO) they would send Dawn Marie back up. Since the Board of Trustees is no longer a factor, the family should send someone that they think can beat Cousin Mike in a competition. Dawn Marie has rocked in the last several competitions and she seems more determined than ever.

A trademark of PM, Inc, © 2003 Beware the Bear!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-09-03, 10:09 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Family fans: vote who'll be put back in the game!"
My thoughts exactly, IF they are smart enought to send back Dawn Marie, she'll win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •