The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Queer Eye and The Restaurant -- Did I see the same dude on both shows?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

TruthBeTold 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-01-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Queer Eye and The Restaurant -- Did I see the same dude on both shows?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-03 AT 05:06 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-01-03 AT 05:03 PM (EST)

Is Bravo messing with us?

Sorry for not knowing the name of the character, but there was a young blond straight guy on QEFTSG who received a makeover. He is a klutzy spend-thrift that trashed his newly outfitted vintage glassware on the show. I am nearly 100% certain that he made a cameo appearance in Rocco's kitchen on the show, The Restaurant. On Queer Eye, he's dubbed a real estate investor with a big house in Brooklyn?

Is it possible that he's working in Rocco's restaurant, or is Bravo running out of Reality TV pedestrians?

What's the deal?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant --... chico_indian 10-02-03 1
   RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant --... foley06611 10-07-03 2
 RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant --... rini 10-09-03 3
   RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant --... TruthBeTold 10-10-03 4
 A media whore in the worst way. TheDigable 10-13-03 5
   RE: A media whore in the worst way.... Ra_8secs 12-01-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

chico_indian 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-02-03, 01:05 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant -- Did I see the same dude on both shows?"
hey, good eye. my fiance and i spotted the guy from last weeks show on "the restaurant." i tell ya,both shows seemed credible until we saw that tall blond guy. kind of casts a cloud on "reality tv" these days. i hate seeing networks trying to fool viewers, like we wouldn't notice?

foley06611 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-07-03, 09:58 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant -- Did I see the same dude on both shows?"
Professional reality TV man

rini 3 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-03, 03:34 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant -- Did I see the same dude on both shows?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 09:49 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-09-03 AT 03:36 AM (EST)

Yeah, see my post. I think the guy was Alan C. Either he has a twin, or he is in both shows. There is no other explanation. Bravo has some explaining to do. His klutzyness was a little overboard...the whole sweaty towel and the hors-d'oevres thing...yech!!! Who would do that, knowing they could be filmed?

BTW- A spendthrift (like me) spends too much money. This guy was a miser with a capital "M"....sorry!!!can't help myself!!!

TruthBeTold 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Queer Eye and The Restaurant -- Did I see the same dude on both shows?"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:47 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-10-03 AT 01:46 AM (EST)

Casting for Reality?

Hey, on The Restaurant, he was cast as a line cook--hard to believe after seeing his culinary instincts in his own kitchen on Queer Eye. You're right on the sweaty towel thing and the over-the-top klutziness. I don't think that either behaviors would fly for long in Rocco's joint. At least they didn't cast him as a bartender. Wow. He sure knew how to F-up pouring a cocktail. He acted as if he were 13 years old.

TheDigable 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-13-03, 06:07 PM (EST)
5. "A media whore in the worst way. "
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-03 AT 06:10 PM (EST)

Looks like he's a triple threat...

He's a comedian and a realestate person too...

His website

and

CNN article

Ra_8secs 1081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-03, 11:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: A media whore in the worst way. "
I liked The Restaurant. Just lucked into while channel hopping this summer/fall. Do you know when the next series is supposed to air?

-- Ra, as fast as light

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •