The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mr. Personality - 11 May "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-03, 08:03 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mr. Personality - 11 May "
Did anyone even watch?

Hayley dismissed Peyton (Orange) and Jim (Purple). She kept Chris (Green) and Will (Silver).

Chris is the hypnotist and Will is the millionaire.

And, true to my Conspiracy Theory nature, I am seeing a pattern developing here: Will complains about Chris' use of hypnosis. Will thinks Chris is creepy, etc. Now they're pitted against each other for Hayley's affections. Sooo, will it be the "bad guy" successfully corrupting Hayley's morals with his hypnosis, or the MILLIONAIRE Will... a MILLIONAIRE who just happens to be still in the game.

Hmmm....

There is Hayley and Monica in the "Sliver (the Sharon Stone movie)" video room. Monica in a video room watching these guys always makes me wonder what the White House tapes have on Monica ( ), and as someone mentioned in an earlier thread, that portico DOES look like the White House... but I digress. One guy is jealous of the others, and they show that, and Hayley starts whining about him being "controlling"... Uh, Hayley, him being jealous means he LIKES you (God only knows why).

And, this week, guys finally started figuring out that this ho Hayley WANTS to be kissed... or maybe the producers told them.

Pretty lame stuff. Fat Monica's hosting duties have become more and more limited. This is NOT a complaint!

Fortunately, just one show left to go.

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May smiley 05-13-03 1
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May bostonsrule 05-13-03 2
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May Schnookie Palookie 05-13-03 3
 She kept the two creeps !!!!! katem 05-13-03 4
   RE: She kept the two creeps !!!!! Spidey 05-13-03 5
       RE: She kept the two creeps !!!!! SurvivinDawg 05-13-03 6
   RE: She kept the two creeps !!!!! GeorgiaBelle 05-13-03 7
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May Loree 05-13-03 8
   RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May Schnookie Palookie 05-13-03 9
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May Femme 05-13-03 10
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May CSHS79 05-13-03 11
 RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May msherow 05-19-03 12
   RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May Loree 05-19-03 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smiley 2009 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-03, 08:43 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
Yes I watched.....

**runs away and hides**

bostonsrule 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-13-03, 09:00 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
>Did anyone even watch?<

Yes *holds head down in shame*

I swore I wouldn't, but I did.

Does Haley know that there is a Millionaire amongst the men? I really thought she liked Jim (Purple Mask). I wonder why she dismissed him. I really think that Chris is creepy and that will is an A$$.

>Fortunately, just one show left to go.<

Amen to that!

What was up with Monica's princess Leigh hair last night? She look like Jabba the Hut and Leighs’ illegitimate child.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 09:15 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
Of course I watched. Gotta see it through to the end
Still a pathetic show but at least they are showing less of Monica. I do believe you are right Dawg. Of course the MILLIONAIRE will be the winner. How convenient. He's too good for her.

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-03, 09:25 AM (EST)
4. "She kept the two creeps !!!!!"
This idiot kept the two creeps and dismissed the two nice guys. She obviously regretted taking out Jim, and she should have, he was the only decent one of the bunch.

What a moron, this Hayley is.

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 10:02 AM (EST)
5. "RE: She kept the two creeps !!!!!"
I have only seen bits and pieces but I watched last night and I was sure she was going to pick Jim and Will for her final 2. And I think she would have, if Chris hadn't insisted on meeting her so he could pass her a few subliminal messages. Nothing else explains her picking him over Jim, who she really seemed to like.

I think Will really does seem to have genuine feelings for her (definitely moreso thatn Chris - for him this is a contest). But the jealousy thing IS a bit creepy at this stage.

My money's on Will to win the "prize," if you wanna call it that.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 11:28 AM (EST)
6. "RE: She kept the two creeps !!!!!"
My suspicion is that Monica and the producers have slipped Hayley a few "subliminal" messages... about who to pick! It's just ssssooooo contrived that we get this final "matchup" of guys who don't really like each other (that, and the general competition between guys was REALLY built up in last night's episode), and she'll be choosing between the EEEVIL hypnotist and the "good guy to the rescue" guy who just HAPPENS to be a millionaire. Wow! What a great storyline, eh wot?

Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-13-03, 12:03 PM (EST)
7. "RE: She kept the two creeps !!!!!"
Katem, your words were perfect! I could not have said it better.

I really hope the surprise ending is to tell those two NO and she is about to look up Jim.

*sigh* Why do I watch these shows?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 01:26 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
For a woman that wants to pick a man by personality she sure does spend alot of time talking about their looks and regretting when she dismisses one she thinks is good-looking.

Chris still creeps me out. But if Hayley picks him she deserves him. I don't think Hayley knows what she wants. She complained that Will didn't kiss her. Then he kisses her and she complains that he is moving too fast. She likes Chris the best on the first date and then is upset with him on their second date but still keeps him around.

Jim and Peyton mentioned they were the most alike and she would probably either pick both of them or neither of them. I see she wanted the more unique personalities of Will and Chris who dislike each other. And what was up with Chris dancing with the other men? What kind of strategy was that?

I have to say I kind of miss Monica not being around more. At least I find her more entertaining than Hayley.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-03, 02:00 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
I find it so funny to watch these guys getting drunk and making fools of themselves. Chris's "booty" dancing last night cracked me up.

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-13-03, 02:03 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
I was hoping Will wouldn't be chosen, only because he is good looking and rich. I would have liked to have seen Hayley's face when Monica said, "Meet Will, he an Xx-year old Millionaire from Blank, USA." Then the goodlooking guy unmasks and Hayley starts crying. That would have been priceless.

For what it's worth, I really think Monica is doing a bang-up job. She cracks me up with her snide, gossipy tone and animated expressions. She's doing great.

Femme

"All right Ramblers, let's get ramblin'."

CSHS79 908 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-13-03, 03:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
Of the final 4 Jim & Peyton were the sweetest,with my personal favorite being Jim.I truly thought after seeing that tape of Will being so whiny & obsessive & her statements about Chris we would have had a final matchup of Peyton & Jim.Hopefully, the suprise next week is that before she decides she gets to bring back 1 or 2 guys she rejected for 1 final date with my top choice
being Jim. Bottom line, I think Hayley deserves better than Will despite all his money or Chris with all his mind games.But his is just my opinion.

msherow 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-03, 01:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
Am I the only person in America who likes Chris? I think the show exaggerated the whole "hypnosis" thing in the editing room to make him look weird. I think he really likes Hayley. To me, it looked as if he was using hypnosis on himself (by listening to affirmations) to stay focused.

I don't like Will at all because he's not very self-confident. He seems very possessive (a trait most girls look for in a guy ... NOT! ) He's always complaining about something. He should focus on being positive not negative. I don't understand how he could be a millionaire with the little self-confidence he has.

I hope Hayley makes the right choice and is happy with the outcome!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

05-19-03, 01:33 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Mr. Personality - 11 May "
I really don't care which guy Hayley picks. That is the problem with this show. I don't care enough. I doubt it will work out no matter which one she picks.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •