The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone else watching Sorority Life?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

alidrue Firstname::Berandette desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-22-03, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone else watching Sorority Life?"
I am hooked on this show! I was hoping someone else was watching it and could give me some dirt! (yeah, I'm a pathetic loser)

I swear for the life of me I don't see how some of these girls are getting in! Brittany? please! Nicole is so into this dorky guy. It's hilarious!

Thanks!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *raises hand* weltek 05-22-03 1
   RE: *raises hand* alidrue 05-22-03 2
 Met Karissa in Buffalo thndrkttn 06-03-03 3
   RE: Met Karissa in Buffalo sticks 06-03-03 4
       RE: Met Karissa in Buffalo thndrkttn 06-03-03 5
           RE: Met Karissa in Buffalo BaquaR13 06-05-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-22-03, 12:36 PM (EST)
1. "*raises hand*"
I'm not proud of it, but I got sucked in this season just like last. I am anti-greek membership, so I think this reinforces all those reasons why for me.

So who ended up going with whom to the formal? I saw the last few minutes of the show where Tim (total player) and Nicole were making out. I missed the whole part in between where Brooke had just talked to Tim on the phone about her asking one of the frat boys and the end.

alidrue Firstname::Berandette desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

05-22-03, 12:49 PM (EST)
2. "RE: *raises hand*"
Brooke went alone - well, she went with another pledge (maggie, I think, who also didn't have a date). Tim asked Brooke where he should take Nicole to kiss her. (lame)

I got hooked last season, I was in a sorority in college, so it's kind of like reliving it to me - and realizing how silly we were. Don't get me wrong, I loved it at the time and ha a blast, but it seems so ( I don't know how to put it - immature maybe?) now.These sororities seem so small. I wonder if that's just for the program or something. We never had less than 70 sisters -not including pledges.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-03, 10:20 AM (EST)
3. "Met Karissa in Buffalo"
I had the distinct DISpleasure of meeting one of these girls last weekend.

Karissa. She is basically sleeping with my BF's best friend.

I found this particularly interesting. In her profile, she is asked this question:

Question 13:
Q: Which night sounds like more fun: Hanging out with a hot guy or going out with your girl friends?

A: Hot guys are overrated.

Then why oh why, Karissa dear, did you spend your 21st birthday hanging out at my BF's house with people you don't know, just waiting to go home and get busy with somoeone you have known for ONE WEEK? Your 21st birthday?!! Is there any night to go out with your girlfriends that's bigger than that? Sheesh!

She is, at best, a vapid, insipid, little twit and that my friends, is being kind.

Yuck. Phooey. Blech. Gak. She makes me want to...

sticks 1165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-03-03, 12:13 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Met Karissa in Buffalo"
That's interesting. Karissa was the one worried that her Christian beliefs would be compromised if she joined the sorority. She supposedly was waiting to sleep with her boyfriend until the time was right (I think they discussed losing their virginity to each other on his birthday).

Hypocritical much?

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-03-03, 12:40 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Met Karissa in Buffalo"

"Karissa was the one worried that her Christian beliefs would be compromised if she joined the sorority.

Holy cramoly! Are you even kidding? I haven't been watching so I have no idea what she is like on the show.

Christian beliefs?! My BF is going to ROFL his butt off when he hears this. There was nothing remotely Christian about this girl.

Hey sticks, if you want to how she really met (we'll call him Bill) e-mail me. Boy oh boy, this just keeps getting better.

BaquaR13 1336 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-05-03, 01:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Met Karissa in Buffalo"
weird that you have connections to Karissa, what area does she live in? I really like Brooke, Nicole and (sorry) Karissa. Of course i got hooked, i hope brooke does well in the sorority!!

The Reality Show Queens!!

BaQuAr13

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •