The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Update on Celebrity: Mole, Survivor, & Big Brother"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-04-02, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Update on Celebrity: Mole, Survivor, & Big Brother"
Rather than post it on all three Fanatic boards, I'll just post here, this article that has a quick update on celebrity Mole, Survivor, and Big Brother. It was in EW's Nov. 8th issue in a small blurb.

All-Star Games

The torch may have been extinguished on a celeb Survivor (never more than a fantasy) and on the all-star Big Brother originally set for this month. "We weren't able to land the talent we'd hoped for," says CBS prez Leslie Moonves of the Big letdown. The Eye's own stars dissed the idea. "I was never going to do Big Brother," says Ray Romano, "and the ony way I would have done Celebrity Survivor was if it took place at a Hooters." Even erstwhile boxer Danny Bonaduce says he couldn't be bothered: "I'm trying to break away from being locked in a house with people who are out of work." Meanwhile, Queen Latifah tells EW she backed out of ABC's Hawaii-set Celebrity Mole before filming began recently. "I decided to stay close to home and kick it with my mom," explains the rapper-actress, who admits she was in it for a free beach vacation. "My plan was to get voted off the second day and spend the other eight chillin'." ----WK

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Update on Celebrity: Mole, Surv... dabo 11-04-02 1
 RE: Update on Celebrity: Mole, Surv... buckeyegirl 11-11-02 2
 RE: Update on Celebrity: Mole, Surv... PapaBear 11-12-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-04-02, 11:22 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Update on Celebrity: Mole, Survivor, & Big Brother"
Thanks for the update! You have to admire Latifah's plan, but I don't think it is possible for them to resort to voting off players in the Mole, and someone who intentionally tried to flunk the quizzes would probably be stuck in the game for awhile (answering too fast so always beating the slowpokes on the tie-breaker).

SMILES ARE FREE

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-11-02, 07:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Update on Celebrity: Mole, Survivor, & Big Brother"
Thanks for this great update!

"Never doubt that a small, group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." Margaret Mead

PapaBear 1428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

11-12-02, 03:39 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Update on Celebrity: Mole, Survivor, & Big Brother"
I cracked up when I read about Queen Latifah's plan to get "voted off" of the mole. Shows just how much research she did into the show before initially signing on. Thanks for the update GT!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •