The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Megan Wants A Millionaire."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-14-09, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Megan Wants A Millionaire."
And I want Megan to leave television forever. Neither of us is likely to get our wish.

Wikipedia has the cast photo and list of seventeen suckers who believe they can somehow get this woman to sign a pre-nup. (One of them -- Donald Farmer -- has his own page: low-key movie & television director/screenwriter.) Megan's quote on the lineup's potential winner: "He doesn't have to be rich; he has to be stable." And worth at least one million dollars just to apply.

Here's the group which proves money and common sense don't always go together.

*looks* Wow. Even for a dating show, that is way Caucasian... Doesn't seem to be the best (conventionally) looking group either, but A. we don't know Megan's physical type and B. net worth is so much more important. Judging by looks is shallow: judging by bank account is recession-proof.

As you might notice below, they're also skewing fairly old (as compared to Megan's own age), but that's okay: the sooner they die and leave her their fortune, the better.

Al 41
Alexander 32
Audi 35
Corey 31
David 41
Donald Farmer 50
Francisco 29
Garth 38
James 25
Joe 22
Matt Riviera 25
Mike 45
Sharay "Punisher" 35
Ryan 31
"Sex Toy Dave" 40
Shaun 30
TJ 38

I want her to lose. I'm hoping she gets her heart purse broken. But -- it's a no-win situation for the viewers. Should she find someone, this spoiled princess of the pointless may have everything she ever wanted forever, and the unjustness of the universe will continue apace.

And if she doesn't? Season #2.

Premiere is August 2nd. Make other plans now while there's still time.

Best hope: Brandi finally wakes up and gets away.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire. Snidget 07-14-09 1
 VH1 Cast Bios Snidget 07-14-09 2
   RE: VH1 Cast Bios arkiegrl 07-15-09 3
       RE: VH1 Cast Bios Snidget 07-15-09 4
           RE: VH1 Cast Bios toddE 07-15-09 5
               RE: VH1 Cast Bios weltek 07-16-09 6
               Minor flaw in the plan. Estee 07-16-09 7
                   RE: Minor flaw in the plan. fedcamper 07-22-09 8
                       RE: Minor flaw in the plan. Estee 07-22-09 9
                           RE: Minor flaw in the plan. krismiss2us 07-22-09 10
                           RE: Minor flaw in the plan. fedcamper 07-23-09 11
   RE: VH1 Cast Bios kidflash212 07-10-16 37
 You think I'm making this up, don't... Estee 08-01-09 12
 Premiere: a new personal record. Estee 08-03-09 13
   Quite Liked It toddE 08-03-09 14
       RE: Quite Liked It Snidget 08-03-09 15
 RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire. arkiegrl 08-10-09 16
   Although I didn't see it.. foonermints 08-10-09 17
   RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire. Estee 08-10-09 18
       RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire. toddE 08-10-09 19
           RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire. RonReports 08-10-09 20
 Quality Casting Snidget 08-18-09 21
   RE: Quality Casting Estee 08-19-09 22
       RE: Quality Casting Snidget 08-19-09 23
 Fallout. Estee 08-19-09 24
   RE: Fallout. Snidget 08-19-09 25
 Mexico? Snidget 08-19-09 26
   RE: Mexico? vince3 08-21-09 33
 Things you'd think they check befor... Snidget 08-20-09 27
 Warrent issued Snidget 08-20-09 28
   RE: Warrent issued toddE 08-20-09 29
       Looks like he is in Canada Snidget 08-20-09 30
           RE: Looks like he is in Canada Snidget 08-20-09 31
 We vett the constestants, really Snidget 08-21-09 32
 Jenkins found dead PepeLePew13 08-23-09 34
   Found in a hotel room in Hope IceCat 08-23-09 35
       RE: Found in a hotel room in Hope sica077 08-24-09 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-09, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire."
They wrestled her into a dress for the photo op. Will wonders never cease.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-14-09, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "VH1 Cast Bios"
http://www.vh1.com/shows/megan_wants_a_millionaire/cast.jhtml

Donald-50
- Admits that he has a fetish for dark nail polish.
- Says he is currently dating 2 girls on a "non‐exclusive" basis.
- States that he has a habit for putting his girlfriend's in his movies.

David-41
- Describes his perfect day off as diving with whale sharks.

Ryan-31
- Says he has left many amazing women in his life primarily because he wanted more women.

Francisco-29
- Claims that he can get anyone to like him and that he can sell anything.

Alexander-32
- Says he likes girls who talk dirty and those who want to be dominated.

Audi-35
- Says he usually dates hot girls that enjoy partying all the time.
- Once dated a girl by the name of JETTA.

Sharay AKA Punisher-35
- Says he cheated on his ex in the garage while she was in the house.

Garth-38
- Says that what makes him a catch is that he's fun, always happy and can provide security.

So he's going to be one of the first ones out the door, right?

Dave AKA Sex Toy Dave-40
- Says he is the largest distributor of adult products online.

Joe-22
- Claims that he can talk anybody into doing anything, "no means yes".
- States that he has only had one serious relationship and it ended because she couldn't keep up with him and his partying.
- Says he is a "trust fund kid" worth approx. 3 million dollars.

Al-41
- Claims he pushed his ex‐girlfriend in the pool when he found out she was cheating.
- Claims that he once got arrested for destroying a parking meter after he got a ticket.

James-25
- Says that he chose to be a hairstylist because he likes to be creative, be his own boss and he can't handle a 9 to 5 job.

Matt-25
- Some of his sexual turn-ons are a sexy voice, someone who's confident yet shy and a business like woman - like Sarah Palin.
- Believes he'd be a great match for Megan because he's never done any drugs, or smoked a cigarette, he knows how to make a woman feel like a woman and loves wearing Bret Michael's cowboy hats.

Mike-45
- Says that he only dates playmates.
- Claims to be street savvy because of his Jersey mafia upbringing.

Corey-31
- Says he is a computer nerd, a ladies man, and a gentleman all wrapped up into one.
- Says he was a band geek, an athlete, and a ladies man in high school.

TJ-38
- Admits that he goes to weddings alone to find that right person.

Shawn-30
- Claims to have run out of quality girls to date out of Charlotte, NC.
- Says he thinks of himself as a "local celebrity".

Why do I hear the season two train coming down the tracks??

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-09, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: VH1 Cast Bios"
I will watch almost anything on TV, but there's just no way I can watch this one...

07-15-09, 01:24 PM (EST)
4. "RE: VH1 Cast Bios"
wimp.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-15-09, 10:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: VH1 Cast Bios"
I will totally check this out.

I drew the line at Real Chance of Love, but I dont like them or New York. I don't "Like" Megan exactly, but she is sometimes entertaining, so I won't commit to the whole season.

But I will check it out. The thing is with this level of show, is that there is no real motivation. Daisy of Love, Real Chance, New York.....they aren't over the hill celebs. They are wanna be's and wanna be's don't compete for other wanna be's.

But these "romance" shows provide casts for the I love Money shows, and those, I love.

weltek 16935 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-09, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: VH1 Cast Bios"
Sigh. I agree. Something about her entertained me.

-A Tribetastic Creation

07-16-09, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Minor flaw in the plan."
With TRGI excepted, you're not going to see a lot of multi-millionaires competing for $250,000 unless they're DAWing way beyond the usual limits. It doesn't mean we might not get a few if ILM3 comes down the pike -- it just lowers the odds.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-22-09, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Minor flaw in the plan."
Does anyone else think that Megan was offered this show as a settlement to make a lawsuit go away? She did file assault charges against Sharon Osborne and it wouldn't have taken Melvin Belli to win $$$ in a civil siut against her and VH1. Not only was the incident taped, it was televised. I think this is "hush money" - she was probably not the person they originally had in mind when they cooked up this show idea.

07-22-09, 06:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Minor flaw in the plan."
I think that incident was more than a little bit staged (although no one let Brandi C. in on the plan), so to that degree, this isn't compensation for anything except being a bad actress. This series could have easily worked with another VH1 alum or two, though -- Schatar would have signed up before the contract ink had a chance to dry.

krismiss2us 818 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-22-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail krismiss2us Click to send private message to krismiss2us Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Minor flaw in the plan."
She's a freakin' moron! She totally bashed ozzie to sharon's face on the last charm school reunion. She's lucky sharon didn't bash her face in!

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-23-09, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Minor flaw in the plan."
LAST EDITED ON 07-23-09 AT 08:07 AM (EST)

AH, Schatar-
I'm embarrassed to say I'd forgotten about her! She would have been PERFECT- and so desreving of a millionaire with her classy self! (And Brandi C. might have been in on the plan but forgot before it actually went down.)

kidflash212 4572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: VH1 Cast Bios"
VH1 - whatever happened to VH1?

08-01-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
12. "You think I'm making this up, don't you?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-09 AT 10:15 AM (EST)

As with other 'romance' reality shows, Megan will present a token of her ongoing (financial) interest to the men who'll be continuing on to the next episode. This token is a credit card. In order to advance, the contestants must keep their accounts in good standing.

...ow...

Wikipedia posted net worths for the field: the range is from 1.1 million to 10. So no super-rich people here, but there's at least a degree of comfort zone.

08-03-09, 08:32 AM (EST)
13. "Premiere: a new personal record."
Last night marked the first time a show ever made me nauseous during the opening credits.

Right. And that was well before Cecille showed up and did it all over again.

Which was before the crying fit.

And that came before the reveal which said challenge winners are rewarded with the chance to buy Megan expensive things.

Which...

...actually, at this point, I'm kind of curious as to whether this episode triggered the first-ever reality show Super Flush.

The inside of my mouth tastes like her personality.

08-03-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Quite Liked It"
This show went over well in my house. The casting is good: The millionaires are all off-beat and kooky in one way or another.

The show isn't trying to be serious (like the recent, dreadful RickiLake Charm School) and it was a lot of fun. Two thumbs up!

But who is Cecille? Was she on Rock of Love 2? I don't remember her, but only watched part of that season. (from about 8 left or so).

08-03-09, 12:15 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Quite Liked It"
Wikipedia says...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megan_Wants_a_Millionaire

Looks like she was from the season of Beauty and the Geek that Megan was on.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire."
I know I said I wasn't going to watch it, but I did. I've watched both episodes that have aired.

Was anyone else completely repulsed by the kiss between Megan and The Trust Fund Baby? Ugh. I just don't think the mouth should be opened that wide when you're still quite a few inches away from the person you're kissing. Yuck. Reminded me of something you would see in a SNL skit.

foonermints 13387 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-09, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Although I didn't see it.."
I believe it's quite appropriate in Vampire circles.

08-10-09, 03:08 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire."
I think this show is going to become the darling of poison control centers everywhere. (Total emptying of your stomach's contents without using a pump in five minutes or your funeral expenses back.) Megan's controlling side came out to play in this one -- which was inevitable: it's the only side she has -- and seeing it was just as charming an experience as ever. Pass the sword, please: there are people in urgent need of falling on it, starting with the genius who approved this thing for airtime.

But I am sort of looking forward to the follow-up series about the life of the 'winner': Real Chance Of Suicide.

08-10-09, 03:51 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire."
I am still loving this show. There are a lot of bodies just waiting for elimination, but:

This show is fun.
This show is entertaining.
Megan doesn't act like an idiot. A manipulative b, yes.
The show doesn't take itself too seriously, it isn't full of hate. It isn't quite as much fun as the first Flavor of Love, or the Rock of Love in general, but it is good. Better than Daisy of Love, RealChance, etc.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-09, 08:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Megan Wants A Millionaire."
>I am still loving this show.
> There are a lot
>of bodies just waiting for
>elimination, but:
>
>This show is fun.
>This show is entertaining.
>Megan doesn't act like an idiot.
> A manipulative b, yes.
>
>The show doesn't take itself too
>seriously, it isn't full of
>hate.

I see it the same way as you described it. I like this show. Megan, not so much. The plumber who was tossed out looked a lot like the actor Michael Keaton to me. This is a good show for the Summer when there is less competition on the major networks.

08-18-09, 10:01 PM (EST)
21. "Quality Casting"
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/18/reality-star-on-the-run-in-model-murder/

and

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/18/person-of-interest-in-model-murder-married-victim/

Spoiler in hidden text, and if you don't want to know, don't click the links.

Jenkins was a contestant on "Megan Wants a Millionaire." The star, Megan Hauserman, told TMZ Jenkins met Fiore at a strip club in Las Vegas where she worked as a dancer. Megan says Jenkins married Fiore two days later.

We're told Jenkins -- who was a finalist on the show -- went right to Vegas after getting booted from the show and met Fiore.

We spoke with Megan by phone, who told us Jenkins was smart, nice and she is shocked by the turn of events.

08-19-09, 07:50 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Quality Casting"
Without dipping into the spoiler stuff: so is Megan in shock over seeing this side of the man she thought she knew, in mourning for the woman she never met, or complaining about the expensive funeral she didn't personally get to receive?

08-19-09, 08:00 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Quality Casting"
I'll block out the name to avoid spoiler but here is what TMZ says she said:

We spoke with Megan by phone, who told us ^^^^^^^^^^ was smart, nice and she is shocked by the turn of events.

Survey says

Shocked.

08-19-09, 06:16 PM (EST)
24. "Fallout."
The suspect contestant's profile has been removed from VH1's website. All threads discussing the case have been deleted. VH1 has made an official statement which basically breaks down to 'We bought this series from a production company, so nothing which happened could directly be our fault.'

Upcoming episodes have been postponed until further notice.

08-19-09, 06:28 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Fallout."
LAST EDITED ON 08-19-09 AT 06:34 PM (EST)

I saw they had pulled the bio.

Who knew they had the class did I just accuse VH1 of having class? to delay the shows.

The question is can they balance out not showing it too soon so they seem caring and airing it soon enough to get a ratings bump.

ETA: looks like all links to the site are pulled out (can't find it on shows) and any links in my history go to the official statement blog page.

08-19-09, 08:14 PM (EST)
26. "Mexico?"
Jenkins then went to Mexico to do another reality TV show, but struggled to get Fiore back when he returned. It was not immediately clear which show he appeared on.

Um let me guess, I Love Money #?

Some sounded like that was the finale for MWAM but maybe it was the next season of ILM

link

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-09, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Mexico?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-09 AT 03:05 PM (EST)

Not only was he in ILM3, he allegedly won it, because he wanted his prize money before he fled the country........

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/report-ryan-jenkins-begged-producers-pay-250000-prize-now-9390.php

08-20-09, 08:13 AM (EST)
27. "Things you'd think they check before the show"
The June incident is not Jenkins' first incident of domestic violence. In January 2007, Jenkins was sentenced to 15 months of probation in Calgary, Canada for an assault on his then girlfriend, Faern Jewell. His sentence also required psychological treatment

I mean if you know he's from Canada wouldn't you do a background check on him with the Canadians?

link

I realize the standards on some shows seem lower than others, but sometimes I'm shocked about what they will ignore about people.

08-20-09, 01:25 PM (EST)
28. "Warrent issued"
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/20/ryan-jenkins-jasmine-fiore-murder-suspect-probable-cause/

We've learned the PD got a "Ramey Warrant" -- an arrest warrant that allows police to bypass the D.A. and go directly to the judge. A Ramey Warrant is often sought when a suspect is fleeing from the jurisdiction.

08-20-09, 03:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Warrent issued"
So no more Megan wants a Millionare, no more I Love Money 3.

Bummer. For Real.

08-20-09, 06:27 PM (EST)
30. "Looks like he is in Canada"
http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/20/ryan-jenkins-jasmine-fiore-boat-towed-from-point-roberts-murder/

The US Coast Guard towed the boat to Blaine, Washington -- where Ryan's black SUV was found abandoned at a local marina. Police told us they believe Jenkins -- who has been charged with murder over the death of his wife Jasmine Fiore -- towed his boat to Blaine then hit the water over to Point Roberts.

08-20-09, 08:20 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Looks like he is in Canada"
Do not even want to post a link to some of the reports of what he did to her body.

The only question is which drama is going to do this murder this season, one of the Law and Order's or one of the CSI's.

I mean they really don't need to make much up to make a show out of this story.

08-21-09, 09:21 AM (EST)
32. "We vett the constestants, really"
Guess the company that checks for us just missed a few things, sorry.

We'll do better next time.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/08/21/ryan-jenkins-jasmine-fiore-murder-murderer-megan-wants-a-millionaire-vh1-reality-show/

PepeLePew13 25872 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-09, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Jenkins found dead"
From CNN ... sounds like a suicide.

IceCat 17413 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-09, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Found in a hotel room in Hope"

You have to pass through Hope on the way to Calgary.

Probably stopped into the hotel to sleep before getting back onto the highway and starting watching the news. Once he saw that body had been identified and that he was the main suspect, he probably realized it was hopeless in Hope.

Trivia: Hope is where they filmed the first Rambo movie.

sica077 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-09, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sica077 Click to send private message to sica077 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Found in a hotel room in Hope"
"hopeless in Hope"

Heh... gotta love the irony.

Bears, Beets, Battlestar Galactica
I've been 'patched

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •