The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mindfreak"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dellipod 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-12-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dellipod Click to send private message to dellipod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mindfreak"
Wow...Criss Angel is unbelievable! anyone else excited to see what he does tonight?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mindfreak vince3 06-12-07 1
 RE: Mindfreak Magnolia_Rocker 06-13-07 2
 RE: Mindfreak eire_heart74 06-13-07 3
 RE: Mindfreak Loree 06-13-07 4
 RE: Mindfreak Angel_K 06-13-07 5
 RE: Mindfreak KwietOne 06-17-07 6
   RE: Mindfreak dellipod 06-22-07 7
 RE: Mindfreak mocha madness 07-03-07 8
   RE: Mindfreak eire_heart74 07-04-07 9
   RE: Mindfreak Magnolia_Rocker 07-05-07 10
 RE: Mindfreak RealityTV007 07-12-07 11
 RE: Mindfreak Loree 07-13-07 12
 RE: Mindfreak Agman2 01-25-16 13
   RE: Mindfreak kidflash212 07-10-16 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-12-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mindfreak"
If the preview is to be believed......

He is gonna be in a lot of pain...... (It's a stunt/exhibition involving a steamroller, broken glass, and Chriss getting run over while laying on the glass...)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

06-13-07, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mindfreak"
Whaaaa???? I missed a Criss Angel show??!! Waaaaaaa....

A Sharnina Creation

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-13-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mindfreak"
I have to admit I am rather freaked out by alot of the stunts he does. I don't know how he does them but they are amazing

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-13-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mindfreak"
Oh I adore Criss. Who knows how he does most of what he does. But it's enjoyable to watch.

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-13-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mindfreak"
a date with him would be awkward, whenever there's silence.. "uhmm are you reading my mind right now?"

KwietOne 1111 desperate attention whore postings

06-17-07, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mindfreak"
I know it's a stunt, but that steamroller stunt was hard to watch. I mean, it looked frickin real on one side of the steamroller, and I was like WTF on the other side of the roller. I don't know how he does it, but it's great entertainment of course.

That other stunt involving the out-of-control van with explosives was MEH. I'm happy he's alive, but that stunt was MEH.

dellipod 2 desperate attention whore postings

06-22-07, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dellipod Click to send private message to dellipod Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mindfreak"
did uguys see the episode this week? did anything as ridiculous as the steamroller happen?

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-03-07, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mindfreak"
His latest trick is to create an illusion that he is actually married....as he has apparently been dating Cameron Diaz while his wife is somewhere out of sight. Kids....who knows....maybe they disappeared earlier.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mindfreak"
>His latest trick is to create
>an illusion that he is
>actually married....as he has apparently
>been dating Cameron Diaz while
>his wife is somewhere out
>of sight. Kids....who knows....maybe
>they disappeared earlier.

Yeah just read all that. Was he hoping to cast a spell on his wife so she didn't read the papers with his pic and Cameron';s plastered all over them? Not smart

Magnolia_Rocker 2139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-05-07, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Magnolia_Rocker Click to send private message to Magnolia_Rocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mindfreak"
He was dating Minnie Driver a while before he started seeing Cameron. Maybe he and the Mrs are separated?

A Sharnina Creation

RealityTV007 6 desperate attention whore postings

07-12-07, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityTV007 Click to send private message to RealityTV007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mindfreak"
His shows... are unbelieveable... can't believe he's dating Cameron Diaz...

BTW, I'm new to this forum too so hopefully, i'll get the chance to talk to some of you on here!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-13-07, 08:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mindfreak"
I watched him on Larry King Live the other night. Criss was celebrating the fact he has been signed to appear at the Luxor in Vegas for the next several years. A great deal for him that he is very happy about. He also was explaining about his divorce and Cameron. They dated about 4 times and they are just friends now. His wife has been dating other men since they separated. So Criss blames her divorce lawyer for starting all this trouble.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-25-16, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mindfreak"
nope.

kidflash212 4739 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-10-16, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mindfreak"
me neither

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •