URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1811
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Mindfreak"

Posted by dellipod on 06-12-07 at 08:04 PM
Wow...Criss Angel is unbelievable! anyone else excited to see what he does tonight?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Mindfreak"
Posted by vince3 on 06-12-07 at 09:37 PM
If the preview is to be believed......

He is gonna be in a lot of pain...... (It's a stunt/exhibition involving a steamroller, broken glass, and Chriss getting run over while laying on the glass...)

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 06-13-07 at 08:16 AM
Whaaaa???? I missed a Criss Angel show??!! Waaaaaaa....

A Sharnina Creation

Posted by eire_heart74 on 06-13-07 at 10:02 AM
I have to admit I am rather freaked out by alot of the stunts he does. I don't know how he does them but they are amazing

Posted by Loree on 06-13-07 at 01:11 PM
Oh I adore Criss. Who knows how he does most of what he does. But it's enjoyable to watch.

Posted by Angel_K on 06-13-07 at 06:09 PM
a date with him would be awkward, whenever there's silence.. "uhmm are you reading my mind right now?"

Posted by KwietOne on 06-17-07 at 12:31 PM
I know it's a stunt, but that steamroller stunt was hard to watch. I mean, it looked frickin real on one side of the steamroller, and I was like WTF on the other side of the roller. I don't know how he does it, but it's great entertainment of course.

That other stunt involving the out-of-control van with explosives was MEH. I'm happy he's alive, but that stunt was MEH.

Posted by dellipod on 06-22-07 at 03:25 PM
did uguys see the episode this week? did anything as ridiculous as the steamroller happen?

Posted by mocha madness on 07-03-07 at 03:18 PM
His latest trick is to create an illusion that he is actually married....as he has apparently been dating Cameron Diaz while his wife is somewhere out of sight. Kids....who knows....maybe they disappeared earlier.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 07-04-07 at 03:40 PM
>His latest trick is to create
>an illusion that he is
>actually married....as he has apparently
>been dating Cameron Diaz while
>his wife is somewhere out
>of sight. Kids....who knows....maybe
>they disappeared earlier.

Yeah just read all that. Was he hoping to cast a spell on his wife so she didn't read the papers with his pic and Cameron';s plastered all over them? Not smart

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 07-05-07 at 08:04 AM
He was dating Minnie Driver a while before he started seeing Cameron. Maybe he and the Mrs are separated?

A Sharnina Creation

Posted by RealityTV007 on 07-12-07 at 06:53 PM
His shows... are unbelieveable... can't believe he's dating Cameron Diaz...

BTW, I'm new to this forum too so hopefully, i'll get the chance to talk to some of you on here!

Posted by Loree on 07-13-07 at 08:38 PM
I watched him on Larry King Live the other night. Criss was celebrating the fact he has been signed to appear at the Luxor in Vegas for the next several years. A great deal for him that he is very happy about. He also was explaining about his divorce and Cameron. They dated about 4 times and they are just friends now. His wife has been dating other men since they separated. So Criss blames her divorce lawyer for starting all this trouble.

Posted by Agman2 on 01-25-16 at 04:55 PM
nope.

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 12:52 PM
me neither