The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Poker Showdown New Orleans Table #2: Michael Ian Black And The River Cards Of Ramses."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-08-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Poker Showdown New Orleans Table #2: Michael Ian Black And The River Cards Of Ramses."
We are in the middle of the most improbable, unbelievable, and disturbing streak in CPS history. This has never happened before and if the powers are merciful, it will never happen again.

Two of Dave's picks have won their tables. Two consecutive picks. During the same tourney.

This is just unnatural.

(Oh, and then there was the 'three players out in three hands' thing...)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Or... bystander 06-08-06 1
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Or... Jims02 06-08-06 2
   RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Or... Estee 06-08-06 4
 RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Or... CattyChat 06-08-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

06-08-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Orleans Table #2: Michael Ian Black And The River Cards Of Ramses."
I tried to watch this but just couldn't get into it. Where's Phil? I miss him. That new guy is a schmuck!

Jims02 7407 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Orleans Table #2: Michael Ian Black And The River Cards Of Ramses."
Michael Ian Black is indeed the devil. The guy's already frickin' hilarious, but some of those river cards had me falling out of my chair laughing. He did have some amazing cards though. Every hand, it seemed like he'd have at least something playable.

I thought last night's table was one of the strongest I'd seen in awhile. We didn't see limping everywhere and people actually seemed to have a clue about how the game worked. Even Kim Coles.

Still, as decent as the table was, Michael was clearly the best player. That's one of the best performances I've ever seen on Celebrity Poker Showdown. He played Greg like a fiddle, heads-up. I thought, having a 25-minute match, Greg might've come back, but he never did.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

06-08-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Orleans Table #2: Michael Ian Black And The River Cards Of Ramses."
I kept waiting for someone in the audience to start up a chant of 'Dule', Dule' -- Dule'-Dule'-Dule'!' (And I almost put in 'Duke' there just based on the sheer evil.) After a while, I switched to waiting for Greg to take a chance on something, but when he should have pushed, he held back, and whenever he did push, Michael dodged out of the post. Unbelievable. For a while, I thought this would be the first heads-up duel to end when the loser got blinded into oblivion.

How funny was it to see 'Celebrity Fit Club' at the top of Kim's credits? And do you think the tip money she nearly stole would have been her biggest paycheck of the year?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-08-06, 05:54 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Celebrity Poker Showdown New Orleans Table #2: Michael Ian Black And The River Cards Of Ramses."
Loved the players last night, especially MIB. The cards he got were crazy, but he's still a really good player.

I'm with Bystander in that I really don't like the new Phil. Just not the same. Dave is better with original Phil, too. This new guy was back & forth -- first it was don't fold with the 2 Jacks, then he said he'd fold, then went back to not folding.

I sure hope this new guy is only because they are in New Orleans and that Phil Gordon will be back next season. Not sure if I can take this guy for a whole season, though. He has absolutely zero charisma.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •