The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nanny help shows"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

dearone 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-29-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nanny help shows"
i like the nanny help shows just because of how much I have seen some parents benifit just from watching. Last nights Nanny 911 with the dad who let his kids do dangerous things hit too close to home for me, I know someone who does very similar things. By the way for those who don't know an adult 4 or 3 wheeler usually kills a child imediatly in a roll over due to the size and weight reguardless of safety equipment although I am glad they wear helmets now on other things too, the 3 weeler is still dangerous no matter what they do.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nanny help shows Cyndimaus 10-10-05 1
   RE: Nanny help shows dearone 10-11-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-10-05, 05:13 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Nanny help shows"
I also enjoy watching the nanny shows and benefit from watching. All us parents can use pointers every now and then. I know I certainly don't know everything about parenting.

I didn't happen to see the show you were refering to so I can't speak to what happened on the show. While I would agree that those types of machines can be dangerous, I think that with proper supervision older kids can safely ride. There's always an element of danger and that's why you have to take as many precautions as possible, such as not being in a terrain that is beyond the child's ability to deal with. Anyway, it's could to be aware of the dangers.

Looking forward to more nanny episodes!

siggie by ARnutz

dearone 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-11-05, 07:52 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Nanny help shows"
Older kids such as teens I agree are ok too, this was like a three year old, as the youngest, although I don't remember their ages they were young enough that the adult size was too big. Child size would have worked ok, but it was scary seeing how close one came to flying off the back too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •