The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Brat Camp 8/24"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-24-05, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Brat Camp 8/24"
I'm looking forward to seeing the finale tonight. Its the end of my favorite reality show of this Summer tied with Big Brother. So will they show all of them togeather at the end? Will everyone leave at the same time? Does that b!tch Jada deserve to go home?

ULwill always suck in my book

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Brat Camp 8/24 mysticwolf 08-24-05 1
 RE: Brat Camp 8/24 PagongRatEater 08-24-05 2
   RE: Brat Camp 8/24 mysticwolf 08-24-05 3
 What a crock PagongRatEater 08-24-05 4
   RE: What a crock thndrkttn 08-25-05 6
 RE: Brat Camp 8/24 Puffy 08-25-05 5
   RE: Brat Camp 8/24 DonnaLynn 08-25-05 7
       RE: Brat Camp 8/24 Fox41 08-25-05 8
 Impressed universityofkentuckyrocks 08-25-05 9
   RE: Impressed celinedion1 08-26-05 10
 RE: Brat Camp 8/24 Loree 08-26-05 11
   RE: Brat Camp 8/24 Tiggertramp 08-26-05 12
       RE: Brat Camp 8/24 Tamena 08-27-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
Does Jada go home? Yes. Will she deserve to go home? Obviously not. The question I have is whether she and Isaiah get sent back. That is, according to their website, an option if they fall off the wagon.

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 09:00 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
You're right. This is a really great show and I wouldn't mind another season. Jada will certainly be among the last to go and I would not be at all surprised if her parents finally give up and pull her. If not, then definitely count on a Nanny 911 10 second conversion/redemption scene before she leaves.

Although I have never, ever watched 10 contiguous seconds of BB. Seems like too much of a time commitment even for a whore like me.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 09:12 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
I'd just love to be a fly on the wall watching when Jada's folks watch the show and see how they have been played. Hope they'll share some of that with us. (Although, from what I've read since she's been out, they still seem to be apologists for her.)

It would have been really neat if part of what they got from the show were scholarships for all of them to go to a boarding school. From what I can see, every one of them could benefit.

A Roll Dice Original http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/CTDSites

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-05, 10:39 PM (EST)
4. "What a crock"
Obviously whether it was the weather, television schedules or just the number of days allowed the program was brought to an articial and early ending for some of these kids. Jada got nothing, NOTHING, from the experience...although it is good to know that even her parents figured that one out. The second they caved on boarding school they showed her it was just business as usual. I hope mystic is right and they send her back. I can think of no sweeter justice, even though I still don't think she'd get anything out of it.

All in all, a great show and it was neat to get the perspective from the parents and kids later on. Seems like almost ALL of the kids gained something really positive, but like our narrator said - what they do with that knowledge is up to them now.

thndrkttn 3216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-25-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
6. "RE: What a crock"

What I found most interesting is that all the kids ran all the way to their families, EXCEPT Jada. She started wailing, dramatically fell to her knees and made her parents come the rest of the way to her. I found that very interesting and very fitting.

She is an awful, awful child most of which I think is a product of her indulgent and misguided parents.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-05, 02:14 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
Finally! A great finale. It was a terrific ending. Interesting that the producers are Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner, producers of Big Brother. Maybe some of the hamsters should be on next season's Brat Camp.

A SyrenŽOriginal

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-25-05, 09:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
Jada should NOT have been allowed to graduate! She did what she always did. Cry her way out of it. Heck, just like someone else posted, she didn't even walk the whole way. She stopped, cried like a baby and then her parents came and got her.

Hmmm, she refused to go to boarding school? Refused? Why in the world does she have a choice? Hello! Handcuff her to your wrist daddy-o and take her yourself. And why on earth does she have a cell phone? IMO kids should not have them in the first place and especially not one who can't even go through an intense program and benefit and learn from it. Seems as though nothing has changed in that household. We've all heard the term "milktoast" regarding men who let their wives walk all over them? Well, Jada's parents are "milktoast parents." She pretty much does whatever she wants and it appears as though she tells them what she's gonna so. Hmmm, her mom caught her smoking pot in her room with a friend. Ok, don't let her go anywhere, do not let her friends come over and if you have to, take off the door to her bedroom so she can't do anything in private. Or, how about an old fashioned spanking? If you're afraid to do it, I'm sure there are at least a dozen of us on these boards who would be more than happy to show you how it's done and that it doesn't harm your precious little babies!

As you should be able to tell I'm outraged! This show was a crock of carp and I'm glad I don't have to listen to Naked Bear Walking or Putrid Purple Butterfly anymore!

Fox41 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-25-05, 11:08 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
I agree with you 100% DonnaLynn. We need more parents who don't take sh*t. We need parents who are not afraid to lay down the law. Two, (or is it three?) of these BRATS have already f*cked up big time. It's like I said before ... we need Parent Camp not Brat Camp!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-25-05, 04:42 PM (EST)
9. "Impressed"
I was very impressed with the finale, I was surprised to get an update.

Jada was a b!tch. She wailed and made her parents comes to her. She definitely needs to lear, she's a bigtime b!tch.

With the rest, I thought they all deserved it. I was very happy that Lauren and Shawn got to see there parents first of the ones that had to stay behind because they were ready. I think it was a good experience for all of them except for Jada and Isaih. Neither of those morons appreciated that they got help.

I think Derek is going to benefit the most from it the most since he was 14, am I correct? He still got a lot of teenage years left.

ULwill always suck in my book

celinedion1 102 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-26-05, 01:24 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Impressed"
I think Derek will benefit from it the most too. As for the rest of them I hope that they take what they learned to heart. As for the ones who screwed up after getting back home, they need to get their lives together before they end up in jail or in up in even deeper trouble with the law.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
Jada Jada Jada... were any of us surprised at how it turned out for her? Her parents are the big problem. They seem to want to be the Cool Parents. If they had been using discipline with her from the time she was young, Jada would not be the way she is today. She knows she will get away with stuff so she does it. They should have never let her come home from boarding school.

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-26-05, 08:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"
Tough love should be what the parents do next, they just don;t want to work at it.

*Strip her room of anything she likes.
*Get rid of the cell phone.
* Send her to boarding school even if she isn't "right" for it.
* Cut off all money.

If she improves, earns some trust, then you return items that are important to her slowly. She would have to work for it.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-27-05, 06:42 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Brat Camp 8/24"

>*Strip her room of anything she
>likes.
>*Get rid of the cell phone.

>* Cut off all money.

you'd be amazed at the effect this type of thing has...
did it to my 13 yr old last night, after a week of listening to her behave like a rotten nasty little blankety-blank.
My poor little darling is whining away now...
tough love?
Nope...
Tough doo-doo little girl. I'm Mom, My House, My Rules and you WILL live by them. =)
It really does work wonders...
too bad Jada's parents will never understand that
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •