The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cut Finale: Why Liz will win!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-05, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cut Finale: Why Liz will win!"
The final ep is Wednesday and I cannot wait!

I will be shocked if Liz doesn't win. Tommy was not at all impressed with little Miss Princess and I think it will be between Chris and Liz. If she's able to pull through again, I think she'll have it in the bag!

Here are the reasons I think Liz will be the hands down winner:

She consistently creates new and WEARABLE things.
She doesn't focus on everyone else, she just does her own thing.
She actually listens to Tommy's instructions instead of going off on her own way.
She creates NEW and DIFFERENT things each time. (Didn't Princess make almost the same exact skirt during one of the first shows? Which Tommy and everyone else hated!)
She doesn't go around talking about how "she's the bomb" and how great she is. (Shauna, Deanna and Princess all have serious ego problems.)

Last night I loved the fact that Tommy called Princess into the pit and that she wasn't all that. When Princess went on and on about how she can make patterns and pick colors and fabric, I loved how Tommy told her that he has a whole staff whose job it is to do those things. What he's looking for is a designer. I'm sorry, but I do not think that a designer has to know how to sew, make patterns or anything like that. A designer just needs to be able to come up with a great concept and relay that to the proper people to get it made.

Go Liz! I really hope you win! You deserve it!

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cut Finale: Why Liz will wi... CattyChat 09-03-05 1
   RE: The Cut Finale: Why Liz will wi... RonReports 09-04-05 3
 RE: The Cut Finale: Why Liz will wi... foonermints 09-03-05 2
 RE: The Cut Finale Loree 09-08-05 4
   RE: The Cut Finale DonnaLynn 09-08-05 5
       RE: The Cut Finale realityfreek 09-08-05 6
       RE: The Cut Finale CattyChat 09-08-05 7
       RE: The Cut Finale foonermints 09-08-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-03-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The Cut Finale: Why Liz will win!"
As usual, Donna, you and I are on the same page. I wrote a lengthy rant on the other thread, but will just add here that for all of your reasons & then some, I hope Liz wins. I think she has done well in not only designing beautiful dresses & trying to add taste & classiness to each project she has been involved in, she has held her head high and conducted herself professionally while being surrounded my many hateful, jealous mean-spirited people.

Go, Liz.

I just hope she doesn't meet the fate of my favorite designer from Project Runway, Austin. Everything he made was so beautiful, feminine, classy & flattering, yet he was cut. I said it on the other thread that Tommy comes off more & more the a$$ in each episode & is inconsistent on his reasons for cutting people. I worry when he praises that unfinished, cheap hooker outfit by Chris as being good. I just don't get it.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Cut Finale: Why Liz will win!"
>I hope Liz wins. I
>think she has done well
>in not only designing beautiful
>dresses & trying to add
>taste & classiness to each
>project she has been involved
>in, she has held her
>head high and conducted herself
>professionally while being surrounded my
>many hateful, jealous mean-spirited people.

>Tommy
>comes off more & more
>the a$$ in each episode

I agree with everything that you wrote. The idea of creating fashion out of garbage was dumb, but Liz managed to succeed even at that. When Princess had her model drop some of her clothing on the floor, that offended Tommy. He had a point. The right person was cut this week. His creation looked terrible.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-05, 04:29 PM (EST)
2. "RE: The Cut Finale: Why Liz will win!"
I completely agree. Her creativity and style more than qualify her to win.

Princess is obviously channelling Ivette, and even if her link is a bit blurry, it's getting the job done to show a truly delightful personality. barfle

Handcrafted by RollDice

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 03:59 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Cut Finale"
Well at least Princess didn't win. But I was not happy with Chris for picking Deanna to work with him. Didn't we just get rid of her?

Tommy was right. Liz's clothes were plain. And I didn't like Princess' clothes. So if they were just going on this one task. Then Chris did make the best clothes to go with Tommy's line.

Was Tommy really going to base everything on this one task? What if a person had been the best all season and didn't do the best clothes in this task? Would he have picked someone else?

DonnaLynn 582 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-08-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
5. "RE: The Cut Finale"
I completely disagreed with Tommy's choice (as always.) I liked Liz's clothes. I would wear anything that she made. She makes clothes for regular people.

Ugh, Princess was making me so mad last night. Instead of wondering why Liz was still there, she should have been worrying about herself.

When it came right down to it, the task was to create a display window. Out of all 3, Liz's was the absolute best and well done. It was cool how the models walked in and out with the different clothes. Chris's window was plain, dull, and showed one single outfit. The outfit was cool, but who can afford cashmere? And Princess? Hmmm, the mannequins wig fell off and there wasn't much to it but the clothes. I'm sorry, but I don't want a thousand glass buttons on my jacket. Talk about a pain in the a** to wash. As far as the task went, Liz won hands down.

I am glad though that it wasn't Princess who won. At least Chris made something cool and really wants to work for Tommy so that was cool...

Anyone wanna take any bets as to if this show will get a 2nd season?

http://www.geocities.com/craftscrochetnmore/index.htm

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Cut Finale"
I was sooo scared that T would pick Princess after he elim Liz. I liked Liz stuff. She annoys me but for not having any formal design classes she does great stuff. So after Liz was gone and T went on his vent I thought for sure he was going to pick Princess. But I said a big *yahoo* when he asked Chris to come on stage. The look on Princesses face was priceless. She looked like a deer caught in the headlights! LMAO The "Princess is on fire!" b*llsh*t was getting tiresome.

Season two....hmmmmm....my vote NO. It needs a major overhaul. No Tommy...less contestants in the beginning...no stupid contests(dumpster diving, panhandling, selling stuff out of the back of a truck like its stolen, etc etc).

Anyway I am glad Chris one....his dream was answered and all..

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-05, 04:10 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The Cut Finale"
I totally forgot it was supposed to be on last night, so I missed it. Sounds like I would have been aggravated & disappointed with Tommy's choice & reasoning (what else is new -- still think he came off as a complete a$$). I really would have liked to have seen what Liz did.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Cut Finale"
Did ya notice my teeth last night? B'Gosh, my vet dentist has now got 'em to gleam like big ol' bathroom tiles!
Anywho, the other end of me wanted to pick Princess, but muh nose won out so I got Chris. I just like the way he smells. I can release his new line in lots of corrals and stables. He just has to work up to the market for Humans. I'll give him the boot looong before that.
Phbbbt!
Next season? What, after giving you this garbage?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •