The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Feeling bad for Tomjerk"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-12-02, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Feeling bad for Tomjerk"
I can't believe I am sticking up for this guy considering how much I have wanted to smack him on every episode.

But the episode two weeks ago when he was all bitter about Nikkole's video, he said something like how he has made out with a few girls, but that's it. Now he may have said this thinking none of his action got on tape, but once I thought about it, I kinda believe that. We have seen him drunk with a bunch of girls climbing all over him and sticking their crotches in his face, we have seen him smooching Kristin, climbing into bed with her (and I am sorry, I do NOT think anything went on there beyond some cuddling, making out, and maybe some under-the-shirt-over-the-pants groping), and little else.

Given the way they parted, and Tom's lack of video message, and the shots of him with women all over him, it is completely understandable why Nikkole felt even more pushed into another guy's arms. At the same time, Tommy saw her videos and probably thought she has been unfaithful to him all along.

The reason I am rambling like this is that what might have ended on good terms, or possibly even have improved given some open communication, may ultimately be destroyed by this show. It is just interesting watching how the bonfire videos, video messages, subtle Mark comments and lengthy separation can manipulate a relationship.

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk realityluver 02-13-02 1
 RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk TVhurtsMyEyes 02-14-02 2
   RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk texasgal1 02-15-02 3
       RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk SDDukes 02-15-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realityluver 267 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-13-02, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityluver Click to send private message to realityluver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk"
I agree with you. I don't feel sorry for Tommy, but I do think he got the short end of the stick when it comes to the fooling around that went on.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

TVhurtsMyEyes 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-14-02, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVhurtsMyEyes Click to send private message to TVhurtsMyEyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk"
There was that time he was laying in bed.. making out
with that chick.. and he took his pants off.
I know I just take my pants off when I'm only kissing
someone. Yeah right.
(Although there was no crinkle of a condom wrapper or
anything as Shannon (?) thought.. taking your pants off
while lying in bed sure doesn't look innocent to me)

------------
Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant

texasgal1 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-02, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail texasgal1 Click to send private message to texasgal1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk"
Are you serious? You have never just slept in your boxer shorts? I guess I do know a few guys who sleep in pjs, or at least t-shirts and shorts, but in the tropical climate I would think this would be normal. I personally do not find anything at all weird about a guy, after drinking especially, climbing into bed with a girl he's already made out with, getting comfy, and just smooching a bit before going to sleep.

After watching tonight, I really like Tommy a LOT more than Edmundo at least. Edmundo's final speech was the most pathetic thing I've ever heard ... next to Catherine's "I'd like to apply that to our relationship" speech. Tommy's comment about them both being good people but not bringing out the best in each other really scored points with me. I've felt that way many a time. I also liked their little chat afterwards about their misinterpretations of the video. I was really glad the condom-shannon-illusion thing got cleared up.

So there! I am bummed about Tommy NY and Nikkole not being together, but I still stand by the other Tom about him not being all that bad. That's all this Texas Gal has to say. For now.

"The bus came by and I got on that's where it all began ... there was Cowboy Neal at the wheel of the bus to Never-Ever Land"
-Grateful Dead

SDDukes 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-15-02, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDDukes Click to send private message to SDDukes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Feeling bad for Tomjerk"
May I just add one thing?

The night when Tommy got in bed with the girl and took off his pants, THERE WAS SOMEONE ELSE IN THE BED NEXT TO THEM! Do you really think Tommy would have done the deed with someone right next to them? I don't. BUT, I do think he messed around a little. Just not as far as Nikkole went.

And sticking up for Nikkole. When you only have 10 seconds to watch a video, you will not catch it all because your mind is going a million miles a second. So I don't blame her for believing Shannon's perverted theory of Tommy reaching over and grabbing something crinkly. I know they got that cleared up later. And now not sticking up for her. When Tommy confronted her about her rendezvous she said, "I don't remember any of that." What did she do the deed so many times with Tommy NY she doesn't remember which time he was on top???? She was a terrible liar.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •