The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Can you believe it?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Temptation Island Everything (Protected)
Original message

jiffenir 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-02, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jiffenir Click to send private message to jiffenir Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Can you believe it?"
Okay so we all knew that John wasn't strong enough to say no to Shannon and whatever feminine wiles (he thinks she has)! No big suprise there...

But oh my gosh, Evil Tommy and Nikkole, can we believe those two? If you had the choice between Tommy NY and Evil Tommy who would you choose? Didn't their bickering right after bonfire teach them anything? These two I will never understand!!!

I was astonished by the decision to stay with Edmundo and happy with the update that they did break-up after all. I've never thought that Catherine or Edmundo were all that special, but together they are a disaster waiting to happen.

And the other two, I thought it was funny that he wanted to stay together and she decided to break up.

Well that was my $0.02.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Can you believe it? SurvivinDawg 02-14-02 1
 RE: Can you believe it? City Girl 02-15-02 2
 RE: Can you believe it? kiki_k 02-15-02 3
   RE: Can you believe it? City Girl 02-15-02 4
 RE: Can you believe it? Survivorchick 02-15-02 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-14-02, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Can you believe it?"
Not to toot my own horn, but here is what I posted in another thread and the actual results:

My $0.02:
Nikkole and Tommy - this one has been obvious for a while now. Nikkole will drop Tommy like a hot potato.

And she did... for two months. Their body language at Final Bonfire was sooooo apart that I'm surprised that they did reunite later.

Mark and Kelley - I have stated elsewhere that this "Ken and Barbie" couple are too good to be true. I don't think they are a real couple, just filling the roles since Gen and Tony left. Nothing they've said or done on the show alters my opinion. So I think they'll "break up" just to have some "drama."

Opinion STILL unchanged.

Catherine and Edmundo - I would not be surprised if they do stay together. Catherine did NOT choose Rossi, with whom she had emotional bonds... she chose Brian who she has a mere physical interest in. Edmundo is going to see the light and realize how good he has it. They'll stay together for now, but don't be surprised if they break up in the near future.

I said "near future", but I did not expect the "near future" to be FIVE MINUTES!

John and Shannon - this is the toughest call to me. John should dump Shannon for Nayla, but he might not. Shannon wants John back, so it's all his call.

That letter of Shannon's that John DID have was enough to keep him on her leash. Without that, things with Nayla perhaps go farther. But he made the call.

One other note: The way everyone kept denying that any "intimate moments" took place was totally ridiculous, especially Catherine and Nikkole. As Tommy said: "It's on video."

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

City Girl 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-02, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail City%20Girl Click to send private message to City%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Can you believe it?"

I really dont understand these people, Nichole had this "emotional connection" with Tommy NY, who is a complete hottie. Why didnt she pursue the relationship afterwards?

Also

Is it just me or is Edmundo totally incoherent? It sounded to me that he was telling Catherine that he wanted to pursue his relationship with Linda, but if they want to work things out she had to accept that. Huh?

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-15-02, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Can you believe it?"
I thought it was great.

First -- who knew Kelley had the backbone to walk out of what, I surmise, is an abusive relationship -- maybe I am reading too much into it, but he went on and on about what she "lacked" but that he still wanted to be with her. She seemed genuinely surprised that Ali "treated her like a lady." When she told him "I have to get out of this relationship" he threw a tissue at her and threw a hissy fit by storming off. All this seems to me like he is used to not respecting her and putting her down, and I, for one, am glad she left his ass.

Second -- Shannon's face when Marky Mark told her the secret notes didn't get throw -- that alone was worth the price of admission.

Third -- Edmundo's attempt to make Catherine break up with him backfiring -- she is such an idiot, she listens to him say "I want to pursue this thing with Linda" and she tells him how much she loves him -- I am glad the update revealed that after sharing the "intimate details" of their island experience they broke up. My money is on Edmundo dumping her as soon as they were in private.

Fourth -- Nikkole and Tommy's fight after bonfire -- hilarious, but even more so given the update that two months after moving out, Nikkole moved back in with Tommy and the two are still together. This is one of those couples that get off on fighting.

I don't give a damn about yesterday,
And I ain't too worried about tomorrow.
Fred Leblanc -- "Cowboy Mouth"

City Girl 6 desperate attention whore postings

02-15-02, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail City%20Girl Click to send private message to City%20Girl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Can you believe it?"
>
>Third -- Edmundo's attempt to make
>Catherine break up with him
>backfiring -- she is such
>an idiot, she listens to
>him say "I want to
>pursue this thing with Linda"
>and she tells him how
>much she loves him --
>I am glad the update
>revealed that after sharing the
>"intimate details" of their island
>experience they broke up. My
>money is on Edmundo dumping
>her as soon as they
>were in private.
>

Did anyone catch Mark W.'s face when Catherine finalized that she wanted to work things out with Edmundo? He looked pretty surprised too, you could almost hear him thinking to himself
"What an idiot!"

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-15-02, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Can you believe it?"
I was a little bit surprised that Kelly dumped Mark. I bet his was wishing he had stuck with Debbie. Damn.

I'm so happy for John and Shannon. They are so cute together.

I can't BELIEVE how stupid Catherine is! After he wimps out and says that he's willing to stay with her as long as she lets him sleep around, she says "ok". Aaaaaah! I wanted to hit her! Didn't she learn anything from being on the show?! I'm very disappointed in her. You can't imagine my relief upon learning that they DID break up that night. Thank goodness.

Nikkole and Tommy were just hilarious. The way they talked after the show was so funny. They are already unhappily married and too comfortable with the situation to ever change it.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •