The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TVGuide: 2nd Episode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-02-03, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TVGuide: 2nd Episode"
There could possibly be some spoilers in this blurb.

From TVGuide for ep. 2 airing 1/15:

Celebrity Mole: Hawaii
60 min.
Tensions between the remaining six players lead to a calamitous dinner after they endure missions involving burning coals and cliff-diving. Players include Stephen Baldwin, Corbin Bernsen and Kathy Griffin. Ahmad Rashad hosts.

Could they be giving away who definitely makes it to the 2nd ep?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode WHaTTHeMoLe 01-03-03 1
   RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode magic_star 01-03-03 2
 RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode survivorscott 01-05-03 3
 Cliff diving: episode two? survivorscott 01-05-03 4
   RE: Cliff diving: episode two? survivormitsx 01-05-03 5
       RE: Cliff diving: episode two? survivorscott 01-05-03 6
   Two different games shown GTmike 01-06-03 7
   Frederique cliff dives Bebo 01-08-03 8
 RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode survivorscott 01-08-03 9
 ABC Website Preview magic_star 01-09-03 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

WHaTTHeMoLe 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-03-03, 03:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail WHaTTHeMoLe Click to send private message to WHaTTHeMoLe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode"
I vote yes. They're not going to advertise people as being a part of a show who have been eliminated in the previous episode. Quick kids, go change your PTTE!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-03-03, 04:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode"
I agree with that. I'll be changing my antipicks.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-05-03, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode"

have we seen any clips of everyone eating dinner?

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

01-05-03, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cliff diving: episode two?"
Tensions between the remaining six players lead to a calamitous dinner after they endure missions involving burning coals and cliff-diving.

does this mean the cliff diving takes place in episode two? If it does we need to identify these two players to know who is not executed first.

I am thinking this is Eric because of the short hair and young almost feminine body. I thought it might be Frederique at first because I couldnt tell if there was a top on the person, but the short hair was the clincher

Looks like it could be Stephen if the first one is Eric

This could also be part of the clff diving section.

If it is, the short hair on Eric would match that of the person in the first picture and put Kathy in the second episode also

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-05-03, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Cliff diving: episode two?"

Damn! I keep tryin to watch ABC to see a preview but I still haven't. I'm so jealous. When did you see this one? are there any other clips?

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

01-05-03, 06:38 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Cliff diving: episode two?"

they have been showing them during footbal, but these came from Survivorblows vid cap post, i just combined what was said here with those caps

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-03, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Two different games shown"
Hey SS,
I think that there are two different games shown here. One of them is clearly the cliff jumping (first cap). The second cap and game is of somone hanging by some sort of contraption that is attached to his waist by the harness. The first cap seems to be just jumping (you get money for every person who makes the really high jump) and the second cap is some sort of panning for "gold" or trying to collect something that is in the water and put it in your bucket. There seems to be a purple bucket at the top of the pic.

The third pic is probably just all of them relaxing. Looks to be in a river of sorts due to all of the waves in the water.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-03, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Frederique cliff dives"
Here's a quote from Kathy Griffin's Yahoo article, which Webby posted in a separate thread (direct link to article: http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=494&ncid=762&e=8&u=/ap/20030108/ap_en_tv/celebrity_mole_hawaii)

So put me in a situation where I'm in a bathing suit next to a former supermodel where we have to jump off a cliff. That's a recipe for disaster.

Count Kathy and Frederique in for cliff-diving. Both survive ep 1.

Me? The Mole? Ya think? Well, I AM Evil.

01-08-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
9. "RE: TVGuide: 2nd Episode"
there is some video here of a dinner where Kathy says, she will hate them for the rest of her life and Stephen Baldwin smirking in the background. I see everyone except Michael so if this is true could he actualy be the Mole's first victim?

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/index.html

click on the head of the Batchelorette for the video, it will start automaticaly after it is loaded. The full story will run tonight/today on Extra. After the show I will make my final predictions for tonights show.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-09-03, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "ABC Website Preview"
The players face burning hot coals, death-defying cliff jumps and spinning biplanes, but when their tempers get out of hand, the celebrities start throwing punches and wringing necks. Don't miss the final moments where the argument at dinner brings out the worst in everyone and changes the way they play the game,

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •