The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"State of theEpisode"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-08-03, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"State of theEpisode"
Well, the Molerons are divided into 2 groups - 4 strong, and 3 hanging out (Baldwin, Federq, Boatman). The strong ones manipulate the hardware to get the weak ones to a waterfall via a harness and wires, where they fill buckets to counter-balance a bag of money. Baldwin goes first, and succeeds. Now we are told that the next person must beat Baldwin's time...dun dun dunnn!

Please note that this takes place against a waterfall, and potentially ruins some speculation.

Commercial I.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: State of theEpisode cyclehausen 01-08-03 1
   Boring Ahmad Loree 01-08-03 2
 RE: State of theEpisode cyclehausen 01-08-03 3
 I MISS COOPER!!!! clemsonbeav 01-08-03 4
 RE: State of theEpisode cyclehausen 01-08-03 5
 A coalition? Loree 01-08-03 6
 RE: State of theEpisode cyclehausen 01-08-03 7
 Bye Bye Kim Loree 01-08-03 8
 RE: State of theEpisode ejm92 01-08-03 9
 RE: State of theEpisode magic_star 01-08-03 10
   RE: State of theEpisode Atom Smasher Jr 01-09-03 11
       RE: State of theEpisode L82LIFE 01-09-03 12
           RE: State of theEpisode Loree 01-09-03 13
               RE: State of theEpisode jupitert 01-09-03 14
                   RE: State of theEpisode a77u12a 01-09-03 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-08-03, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Federique fails. She and Corbin are both painted suspiciously.

Next is Boatman, who suceeds with a minute to spare.

Ahmad (yawn) he's boring.... hands out the journals.

Kim - #3
Kathy - #5

Onto a sheep ranch, where the players play most embarrasing moment. Nobody likes Steven. Dead silence for his.

Comercial 2.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-03, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Boring Ahmad"
Yep, Ahmad is boring. I miss Anderson.

It is hard to remember that one of them is suppose to be the mole. They all seem to be trying so hard to play to the camera for attention and accuse each other. I like the regular mole better.

01-08-03, 10:42 PM (EST)
3. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Now for the sheep game.... Everyone's in matching shirts. Ahmad is in a crazy hat!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL....NOT!

All the sheep are wearing "Suits and ranks" so that each sheep is essentialy a playing card. The players split into 3 teams, and leave Baldwin alone. Corbin & kim, Fred and Eric, Mike and Kathy. Stephen is the card shower-offer. They deal a blackjack hand from a big deck, and the teams try to catch sheep that beat 13 and put them in a pen. Eric and Fred make 17. The other 2 teams run out of time. Kim suspiciously lets out a sheep while putting the second one in. Kathy does nothing the whole time. Earn 5k for the team.

Now Fred and Erik get a chance to beat the next hand - an 11. They earn $10k more for their success.

Now stephen gets a chance to earn $15k more for getting the Mole sheep - a sheep with a mole outfit. If he succeeds, he earns 15k and gets an exemption. If he fails, they lose the 15k they just made. He contemplates and....

Commercial 3

clemsonbeav 4203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-08-03, 10:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail clemsonbeav Click to send private message to clemsonbeav Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I MISS COOPER!!!!"
Give Ahmad the boot!
Bring back Anderson!

01-08-03, 10:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Stephen announces his big decision: he's GOING FOR it!! *gasp*. He succeeds!

Everyone talks about Suspicious Steven and his exemption.

Griffin and Baldwin share a funny anecdote about meeting later in their room.

Oh my god...

COMMERCIAL 4 ALREADY

01-08-03, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A coalition?"
Are Stephen, Corbin & Frederique forming a coalition in the limo? I wouldn't trust Stephen at all.

Corbin seems to think Kim is the mole.

And why is Kathy asking to meet Stephen in his room?

01-08-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
7. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Dinner time. They all discuss who the mole might be....

At least Ahmad isn't talking much...I think the producers realized the miscast and tried to take care of it in editing.

Quiz time...

Is /did the mole...

1.M/F?
2.Color lei were they wearing?
3.Succeed in the sheep game?
4.Hung out in what position?
5.Have for dinner?
6.How many players were in van with the mole?
7.Color pants in the game?
8.Operated the joystick in what position
9.Journal number
10.Whos da mole?

CLOSE UP OF THE BAGS NO TAPE OH NO WHO IS THE MOLE NO TAPE

Execution time....

bye, bye......

KIM!!!!

01-08-03, 11:02 PM (EST)
8. "Bye Bye Kim"
So Kim is the first one out. Corbin was wrong.

ejm92 2221 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-08-03, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ejm92 Click to send private message to ejm92 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Is it just me, or is Stephen DEFINATELY not the Mole? Also, I'm about to cross Boatman off of my list, since he has somewhat of a "Darwin" way of analyzing the events.....If Erik is the mole, he's doing a horrible job so far.....winning money and keeping to himself.....if he was the mole, would he act (it seems unintentional, but I'll use the word "act") so dumb when talking about the game? Unless Kathy is a total liar through her media interviews, she isn't the mole....which leaves my current suspect list at Bernson and Frederique....but it will probably change.

2002 NFC North Champs

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-08-03, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Woohoo! A zero score for my PTTE! Plus positive points for my anti-executee score!

BTW Erik's the mole. Why? Just because he is.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Atom Smasher Jr 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 01:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Atom%20Smasher%20Jr Click to send private message to Atom%20Smasher%20Jr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Hello everyone, first time poster at this site.

Quick thoughts about tonights show. I agree with everyone who has mention it. I miss Anderson. I was shocked and POed when I found out he wasn't going to be the host.

I was SO hoping that Kathy would be the first one to go, but atleast Kim is gone. Does anyone remember when she was on To Tell The Truth? She drove me crazy then and again tonight.

My pre-show prodictions on another MB was Fredie the model. After tonights show, it still is.

On more thing before I go, if anyone recorded (stupid me for not) watch the very beginning when they do they show the Mole. I'm pretty sure I thought I saw the name Michael. He is my second choice of being the mole.

Keep Smashing HIS Way,
ASJ

L82LIFE 5333 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-03, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail L82LIFE Click to send private message to L82LIFE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Hi Atom, and welcome. Glad to have you here, and make sure you check out the other boards.

I agree with you that Fred may be the mole. She was pretty quiet, and allthough her team won at the sheep game, she wasn't doing the work, Erik was.

This may be WAY out there, but did anyone else notice when Ahmad talked about the "embarrassing moments" they discussed, he said, "Now that they have their most embarrassing moments behind them..." I thought that was an odd thing to say, especially since Fred's moment involved her "behind."
Any thoughts?

01-09-03, 01:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: State of theEpisode"
Corbin also made a comment about having Frederique sit behind him.

jupitert 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jupitert Click to send private message to jupitert Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: State of theEpisode"
I say its Frederique because she is a "model" = "d mole"

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-09-03, 10:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: State of theEpisode"
oh wow, that's so cute!! i never thought of that... fred the model is "d mole"... hilarious... maybe i'll jump on the FredFOMO bandwagon... haven't made up my mind yet....

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •