The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mister Irreproachable hits the floor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-07-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cyclehausen Click to send private message to cyclehausen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mister Irreproachable hits the floor"
Well, many many opinions on a vast array of topics were covered on the boards this season. However, something that I noticed was consistent on this and every other board that I visited was the irreproachability of a certain player.

Every other player had their fair share of comments against them, be it about their playing or their personality - Bribs was criticized for being too obviously not mole-like, as was Myra, and all the remaining players had their share of bashing about their personalities on the boards.

Except Darwin.

One thing that reamined consistent throughout was that regardless of whether or not you were in the Darwin camp, we all felt positively about his playing, his demeanor, his personality, and, well - him.

I just though it was interesting that in the reunion show, in addition to revealing The Mole, The Winner, and The Loser, they revealed Darwin to be The Stupid Jackass Who Screwed Everyone.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mister Irreproachable hits the ... Femme 08-07-02 1
   On Darwin's Behalf Jims02 08-07-02 2
 RE: Mister Irreproachable hits the ... Serendipity 08-08-02 3
   RE: Mister Irreproachable hits the ... mrknowitall 08-08-02 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Femme 3621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-07-02, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Femme Click to send private message to Femme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mister Irreproachable hits the floor"
I was wondering when we we were going to hear from you!

That is an odd (and amusing) thing. I was POSITIVE of only one thing: Darwin would win. I feel so disappointed in the Darwin the revealed last night. He was much more bumbling and clueless than I ever thought possible.

Femme

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "On Darwin's Behalf"
I don't really think he's any less intelligent than I did before...

The logic made a lot of sense to me, and helped Bill out quite a bit. Bribs may have been in the finals for all we know!!!

I think he automatically eliminated Bill, and chose not to throw any questions Bill's way. When Darwin made it to the next round, he figured Bill can't be the mole because he wasn't eliminated and there wasn't a tie. It makes perfect sense. I would probably buy that reason if I was on the show.

The only major flaw to his logic was that he actually DID give Bill one answer in Quiz 1. That's what screwed him up!!!

You know, on Survivor Boards people mention a "Lex gut" (ask if you don't know). This board should have the "Darwin Gut."
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

Serendipity 525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-02, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Serendipity Click to send private message to Serendipity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mister Irreproachable hits the floor"
Darwin was not real high on my list of favorite people, but I don't think he was a stupid jackass either.

I think Darwin's biggest mistake was underestimating Bill just because he was older, and that's a common enough mistake for someone like Darwin. He called Bill dull, boring and slow, and neglected to remember that you don't become both a 2-star AND a doctor if you don't have the smarts.

mrknowitall 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-08-02, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrknowitall Click to send private message to mrknowitall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mister Irreproachable hits the floor"
Darwin’s personality must be terrific because he kept getting alliance partners even though he was the kiss of death. I have no idea why Bribs did not immediately suspect Bill once Dar was gone. He knew Dar did not vote Bill on any questions, so something must be up once he went down. I guess one can’t really blame him too much, afterall Darwin did not have second thoughts after all his non-Billfomo alliance partners got booted either. Darwin was the best non-mole mole ever, if that makes any sense, and he wasn’t even trying. I still can’t get over how the players suspected Elavia and Dorothy before Bill. To me it was clear D and E were not the mole. I suppose Darwin’s influence had a lot to do with that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •