The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

GTmike 1255 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-07-02, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GTmike Click to send private message to GTmike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Results"

Congrats to Lroy

Congrats to Bill for being the Mole. He was an awkward quiet mole, but if he fooled most people, then he did well.

Congrats to Dorothy for winning, $630,000 ain’t too bad.

I felt bad for Heather. She looked so sad for losing. Kinda makes it harder when AC rubs it in your face that you lost and that you gave it away to someone.

It was fun seeing all of the extra clips and all of the interviews and their thoughts. I really liked the way the finale episode was set up. I felt like one of the players as I was watching last night. I was excited to see who actually won and then when Bill was announced as the Mole, I felt the same reaction as the players. This show is one where you work on it and don’t get your reward until the end, but once you get it, it is really sweet. All of our hard work and hours of countless spoiling, discussions of FOMOs, and hunting for episode clues made it feel like we were all a part of the show and made the unveilings that much more enjoyable last night.

I am also very proud of all of our posters at FTM. I think that we got most of the clues that were shown last night. As I was watching I just kept smiling and thinking, “yep, that one was on FTM.”

Now it is time to hand all of our players a key and see which one of you was also the Mole's final victim.

Key that doesn't open the door
Jims02
survivorscott
juggdishseuss
DarkLotus
sittem
Kokoro
Sophie
BaquaR13
Punkin
kurinin88
spartan
FFantasyFX

Key that opens the door
StarvingButStrong
Femme
magic_star
survivormitsx
GTmike
Lroy
sleeeve
ejm92
katem
Survivor Maniac
cyclehausen
hrc2u
zachyarb14
true

Congrats go to Lroy(39) for winning “Mole 2: The Next Betrayal Anti-Executee Contest”

Congrats to survivormitsx (38) for winning 2nd place.

Final congratulations go to Jims02 and magic_star (25) for their 3rd place finish. magic_star also tied for 1st place at the PTTE contest. magic_star, are you related to Bill or work for ABC????

kurinin88 has the honor of last place. I am grateful because if not, I would be there.

I hope that you all had as much fun playing as I had hosting. This game took a while to get to a Mole format. Thank you all for your patience with scoring errors and with the first couple of weeks. Thanks as well to all the players that kept trying each week and posting updated picks. It is because of y’all that this was so much fun. For those that didn’t update your picks…{slaps wrists of those players}….that is all.

Of course, with a highlight show you have to have a few highlights. Here are just a few:

--Lroy is the only player never to have picked an Executee the entire season. She never saw the red screen. She would have one by the old rules as well as the new ones.

--We had 29 players playing this game.

--19 players or 65.5% of players kept Bill on their safe lists last night.

--14 players ended up with a positive score

O.k. here are the final standings:

Final Standings

1 - Lroy (38)
2 - survivormitsx (38)
3 - Jims02 (25)
4 - magic_star (25)
5 - true (24)
6 - Bebo (22)
7 - ejm92 (15)
8 - blemer (12)
9 - Survivor Maniac (7)
10 - survivorscott (3)
11 - DarkLotus (3)
12 - Punkin (3)
13 - StarvingButStrong (2)
14 - sleeeve (1)
15 - Rebel Crown (-1)
16 - katem (-1)
17 - hrc2u (-1)
18 - FFantasyFX (-1)
19 - Femme (-2)
20 - cyclehausen (-2)
21 - zachyarb14 (-3)
22 - BaquaR13 (-6)
23 - Kokoro (-11)
24 - sittem14 (-15)
25 - spartan (-16)
26 - Sophie (-20)
27 - juggdishseuss (-23)
28 - GTmike (-23)
29 - kurinin88 (-25)

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!!,
----Gtmike

ps. Sorry for taking so long. I had all of this typed up early this morning but as I went to preview it something happened (I hit a different button on my computer on accident)and I lost all that I had typed. I didn’t have the heart to retype it until after I had gotten some sleep.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 THANKS lroy 08-07-02 1
   RE: THANKS survivormitsx 08-07-02 2
 RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Res... magic_star 08-07-02 3
 RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Res... Jims02 08-07-02 4
 RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Res... true 08-07-02 5
 RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Res... katem 08-08-02 6
 Thanks to GTmike AyaK 08-08-02 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lroy 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-02, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lroy Click to send private message to lroy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "THANKS"
GT Mike, You have by far made this Mole Forum so much fun to come play at. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to play this great game! I can't wait to play next season, although i doubt that i will be anywhere near as successful...

I bow down before your wonderful hosting skills!

Now the question is: Is Survivormitsx the mole, or am I???

The Anti-Executee Winner & Shameless Self Promoter

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

survivormitsx 271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-02, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivormitsx Click to send private message to survivormitsx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THANKS"
To be, or not to be <the mole>, now that is the question- William Shakespeare

If your happy and you know it, Do the Cooper dance!!

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-02, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Results"
Thanks alot for doing this game GTmike.It was alot of fun.I guess 3rd place isn't that bad especially since I finished first in the other one.

>Final congratulations go to Jims02 and
>magic_star (25)
for their 3rd
>place finish. magic_star also
>tied for 1st place at
>the PTTE contest.
>magic_star, are you related to
>Bill or work for ABC????

This is what actually happened.I ran into Bill one day.I forced him to tell me if he was the mole.Well not only did I find out he was the mole,but I got him to give me the complete order of how everyone finished.So that is how I tied for 3rd in this game and tied for 1st in the other one.

The Cubs win the World Series!Cubbies Win!Cubbies Win!

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-02, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Results"
Here they are!!!

Safe List:
1. Lroy
2. survivorsmitx
3. Jims02
4. magic star
5. true
6. Bebo

Money: $0 (we never seem to do well on the challenges...)

Anyway, thanks for hosting the game. It's been so much fun!!!

Advice on how to make the game better (if we have another): Make the money worth 3 pts instead of 5. 5 seemed like too big of a lead sometimes, expecially at the end.

Thanks again!!!
-----------------------------------
Quotes of the week:
1. "Al, do you think you could move just a little?"-Myra
2. "Ewww... Patrick, no... I don't want to see that."-Heather
3. "I really hope Darwin doesn't realize I have a coalition with Dorothy, or... that could be bad."-Lisa
4. "Gas station attendants... They no NOTHING about flat tires... Let's ask these tourists!"-Darwin
5. "I swear, Rob, if this freaks me out I'm gonna punch you."-Anderson
6. "Those hills are a b!tch."-Anderson
7. "Um, thanks guys for not liking me!" (waves the $ at them)-Elavia
8. "They do look like piercing blue eyes, Heather, but I don't get it. He's totally making out with (that girl)."- Bribs
9. "I was a little surprised when Anderson came into my room in a suit. He usually just comes into my room in his pajamas, just his bottoms usually."-Darwin
10. "Man, I'm screwed."-Dorothy
11. (creepily) "Tiny bubbles... In my wine... Makes me happy."-Anderson

12. "I'll tell ya... I don't understand a thing, but I enjoy riding!!! " -Bill

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-02, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Results"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-02 AT 10:29 PM (EST)

Thanks GT Mike, I had fun playing this. I did pretty good for not even playing the first week! WOO HOO!

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

edited to thank GT Mike again, for all his hard work on the game this season!

katem 3315 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-02, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katem Click to send private message to katem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole 2: Final Anti-Executee Results"
Thanks for hosting this game for us Mike. If I would have gotten the points, for the amount of cash added to the pot, I would had finished in positive points. I did recover after a terrible start though.

Thanks again

(c) 2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.
President of the "Ms. Bebo International Fan Club".

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-02, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Thanks to GTmike"
GTmike, thanks for all of the great work you did in creating and hosting the games in this forum. We all owe you a debt of gratitude.

Even though I didn't play, I had fun watching! (Ugh, that sentence makes me sound like Chauncey Gardiner...)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •