The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 2 Clues Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-04, 11:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 2 Clues Thread"
In prior Moles, we had a thread where folks would try to accumulate all possible clues from a particular episode. Since there's been some interest in resurrecting it, I thought I'd kick this week's off, to give folks a chance to start dissecting the episode.

Needless to say, you're not going to want to dig further into this thread until the episode has aired in your time zone.

Please refrain from starting individual threads for each different observation you've got about the episode. Between episode threads and the contestant threads, we're trying to keep things organized so that things don't fall through the cracks as the game progresses.

Dig for the Mole!

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread MrGameShow 01-15-04 1
   RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread a77u12a 01-15-04 2
   RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread Mowliemowliemowlie 01-15-04 9
       RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread Bebo 01-15-04 10
 RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread Rolven 01-15-04 3
   RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread MrGameShow 01-15-04 4
       RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread klarch 01-15-04 5
           RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread weltek 01-15-04 6
               RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread klarch 01-15-04 7
                   RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread EmeraldBrooch 01-15-04 8
           RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread mikey 01-19-04 12
 RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread memacmur 01-15-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MrGameShow 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGameShow Click to send private message to MrGameShow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
I went through the episode tape after the show, and these were the things that stood out to me:

- the "Clown" pan during the Pinata Game
- during a transition, there was a sky of clouds: Maybe this is reaching, but it almost came across like it was a map of Asia / Great Britian written within the clouds..
- During a car ride, Angie's book was put in upside down in her bag, and the '7' could be interpreted as an arrow? in a similar convo after, the bag is gone.
- the obvious zoom in on Tracey Gold's bag

These seem a little scattered, but it's a start! ;)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

a77u12a 130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 03:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail a77u12a Click to send private message to a77u12a Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
also the numerous moon shots. at least 3 if i'm not mistaken. then again, they're fond of moon shots, if memory serves.

Mowliemowliemowlie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-15-04, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mowliemowliemowlie Click to send private message to Mowliemowliemowlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
Was it just me or did anyone notice the blue light on the statue behind Baldwin, and the fact that Baldwin was the only one wearing blue during the execution. Also he stayed in his hood until the execution started and took it off because he knew he wouldn't be executed?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
He couldn't be executed - he had an exemption.

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

Rolven 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rolven Click to send private message to Rolven Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
When Corbin picked up his bag they showed all the bags in a Row. Anyone able to catch which one was number 7 ?

MrGameShow 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 04:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MrGameShow Click to send private message to MrGameShow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
There were only SIX bags, since Stephen had the exemption and could not be leaving.. but the bags in order were:

CORBIN MARK ANGIE TRACEY KEISHA DENNIS

But, here's an interesting note.. When they did the zoom in on Tracey's bag (as Amhad tells them about leaving immediately), the order in the shot is:

MARK TRACEY ANGIE

In another twist, when Corbin goes to pick up his bag at the end to leave, he picks up the SECOND bag, and there are now SEVEN bags in the shot. (Might this mean that they added Stephen's bag to the end after the fact?)

klarch 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail klarch Click to send private message to klarch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
I think the bag thing is a bit much, and I have to think about it. What I caught that the only one not wearing a baseball hat during the show was Tracey Gold (who I am placing all bets that she is the mole). Some of the hats were for the NY Yankees (Baldwin and Everhart), and Tracey was born in New York City. Baldwin's New Jersey basketball shirt also links up with the fact that Tracey's husband is from New Jersey. Any help???? I still haven't thought it all the way through.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
So now you think that the producers are dictating what the celebs wear? "Here, Steven, could you wear this jersey today?" That's silly.

klarch 4 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail klarch Click to send private message to klarch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-04 AT 09:09 AM (EST)

Keep in mind that Baldwin and Gold have an alliance. It may not be the producers attempt at leading/misleading the viewers. Silly as it may be, BELIEVE!

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-15-04, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
Did any one else tape the show? If you did, watch the beginning, where they introduce the players, then skip through to where you see a Keisha interview

She's wearing the EXACT same thing as when she was saying 'I'm the mole' I'm not sure if this stands for the rest of the players, because I'm too lazy to look, but Keisha has it down to the little flower in her hair.

Anyone still have the first episode on tape? If you do, see if there is any difference in the opening sequence, Because i believe there is

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-19-04, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
Agree that it would be a bit of a stretch for the producers to tell one celebrity what to wear to point to another celebrity as a mole (it would not be much of a stretch to have the producers dictate what the mole him/herself wears -- in one of the foreign mole games, the mole wore a hockey jersey with the same name as a CIA mole), but if we were going to go that route ...

I believe Stephen Baldwin's hat was orange, which is the color of the Mets, not the Yankees. One of the all time great Mets was Tom Seaver. Tracey Gold played Carol Seaver in "Growing Pains." (I believe the writers of Growing Pains were Mets fans, I recall the Seavers had neighbors named the "Koosmans" and Jerry Koosman was another great Mets pitcher).

Nonetheless, Baldwin wore a New Jersey Nets #5 jersey, which belongs to Jason Kidd. Of course any basketball Jersey could point to Dennis, and a "kid" reference could point to either child stars Tracey or Keisha.

And on another note, Angie put a Cindy Crawford/Fred Savage-like "mole" on her face at the execution dinner, but I suspect she did that to amuse the other contestants.

As for hats, I thought Dennis' was the most unusual, I think it might have said something in some language.

memacmur 359 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-15-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memacmur Click to send private message to memacmur Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 2 Clues Thread"
Keeping with the 'it's so obviuous, it couldn't be a clue, clues'

1) During the pinata game, they had a red bull. And Dennis chose to ride in it - and he used to play for the Chicago Bulls. Hmmmmm.

2) As someone pointed out in the Angie Everhart thread, they had heartshaped lollipops in the pinatas. Hmmmmmm.

3) What the heck was up with Keshia's "interview" at the end of the episode where she was either suffering from the hiccups or having convulsions?!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •