The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-15-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
Good episode last night. Lots of suspicious stuff going on last night. Between Stephen's refusal of 50K, and Dennis/Angie's choice to let $25,000 go into the pot, the team could potentially have $100,000 more.

That kind of turns my list upside down. How bout you?

Last week's list:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID11/1085.shtml

My list:

1. Dennis Rodman (1)

Basically, I have my list of suspects down to two. In my mind, it's either Dennis or Keshia. Dennis did two molish things last episode. He let Corbin swing at his pinata, because, as Dennis said in a confessional, he wanted Corbin to break the third stick and then the game would be over. Why would he want the game to be over? So he could possibly get an exemption? That would make sense, but Dennis said later that he doesn't want exemptions. Later, because of this, he (and Angie) cost the team 25K.

2. Keshia Knight-Pulliam (7)

The only reason I discounted her last week, was because of the spoiler. Now I wonder if she could be it. She lays pretty low, and has a smile on her face. She would not let anyone hit her pinata, and said that she would take an exemption over money.

3. Angie Everhart (5)

I'm doubting Angie, because she draws WAY too much attention to herself. The only reason she moves up is because she costed so much money from the pot so far. Makes me wonder if she'd be an overt Mole, hoping to use reverse psychology.

4. Tracey Gold (2)

If she's the mole, she deserves an Emmy. Especially during the confessionals and the execution. Seems really, really genuine to me. And she really didn't do much sabotaging either. I'm kinda backing away from her.

4. Mark Curry (3)

Let Stephen hit his pinata. Maybe thats molish, because then Stephen wouldn't go after the money ones... I dunno. I'm doubting him because of his absence during that Ananda ball throwing scene. I know, I may be obsessed, but like I said in my vote: Everyone's walking across the planks except for Ananda, Corbin, Mark, and Stephen (that we can see).

6. Stephen Baldwin (6)

I just don't buy it. I still don't. I think Tracey would be gone by now if he were the mole.

A holiday gift from JSlice

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 weltek 01-15-04 1
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 buckeyegirl 01-15-04 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 RebelYell 01-15-04 3
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 PlumBlossom 01-15-04 4
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 I_AM_HE 01-15-04 5
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 Bebo 01-15-04 6
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 mikey 01-16-04 7
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 Mowliemowliemowlie 01-16-04 8
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2 Loree 01-16-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
1. Keshia: Still acting very moleish. In the exemption debate game last night she voted not to let anyone and then kept quiet when they started to self destruct. She has done this a few times now.

2. Tracey: A few good clues point to her (goldfish, carol s, etc) and by putting her second to last in ep. 2's elimination, she was able to act like she was really worried.

3. Dennis: I'm torn on this. He didn't want the exemption, but he could have really meant what he said about why. Some of the taxi clues did point to him and I think if he IS smart enough, he could be the perfect mole. But later in the game, don't you question WHY he's still in the game if he's so nonchallant?

4. Stephen: They want to keep him around for entertainment and he didn't give the exemption away in the pinata game.

5. Mark: Again, they may want to keep the comedian around. Just hasn't been the most moleish

6. Angie: Playing too hard and she DID skinny dip & earn money for the pot by doing so.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-04 AT 01:41 PM (EST)

1. Dennis-(3)His not wanting throwing the exemption and keeping the money out of the pot is really molish.
2. Tracey-(1) I thought she volunteered awfully fast to replace Angie at the pinata game.
3. Keisha-(4)Her actions the exemption game were really molish-she absolutely refused to vote for someone.
4. Stephen-(7) He moved up because he took the exemption rather then put money in the pot-of course, he knows how important the exemptions are, but what's the point of winning if there is no money?
5. Mark-(2) The jury is still out on him, not much face time this week, but seemed to work really hard at getting money in the pot at the exemption game....
6. Angie-(6)She is just too obvious to be the mole.

Edited to include Mark

A Kyngsladye Original

RebelYell 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-15-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RebelYell Click to send private message to RebelYell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
A few thoughts first:
1) I missed the first show and honestly didn't get much out of the recap. It just didn't have what I was looking for in a recap.
I would like to know, for instance, just what direction Ananda was heading in before her execution. Who did she seem to be suspicious of?
Anybody?
It just seems to me that the best way to play the game from home is by treating it like a game of "Clue." You eliminate the possibilities according to what the eliminated people were thinking.

Now, that being said, we have no idea, ever, what the second-execute celebrity, Corbin, is really thinking. He's a bona fide nut. It's sad to see him go -- sounds like for good. They brought back the perfect two people from the last Celebrity Mole. Baldwin and Bernsen were great foils.
And yes, I see the appearance of "2" again.

And didn't anybody think that the best way around the "Here, Have an Exemption Game" was to just give the exemption to Baldwin??? ... Did Ahmad nix that idea? If so, I missed it. But it solves the problem they couldn't seem to overcome. Baldwin already had an exemption and if you give him "another" exemption, then everybody is on the same level playing field that they were on prior to the game PLUS they come out 50,000 ahead.
One of the problems with the game is the money aspect. These people don't need money. They are celebrities. Oh sure, they are playing for charity ... but the truth is, unlike the original game, money is not enough of a reward. It's much more important to have an exemption and stay in the game than it is to win money for the bank.

I'll say, too, that I have never been good at guessing who the Mole is. I didn't know who it was any of the other three times.
But I have theories and some of them work out sometimes ...

1) My first theory is that they wouldn't have brought back both Baldwin and Bernsen and promise one of them that they were the Mole. They brought them both back knowing they were the stars of the last show and, so as not to ruin the "chemistry," have left them in the same positions: Mole-solvers.
And not very good at it, to boot.

2) The model is the mole. You know, if you think your product is successful, then you don't tinker with it, right? The model was the Mole the first time, so why not do it again ...
I personally don't agree with my own theory here, though ... see No. 5 below.

3) The comedian wins. Mark Curry is still in the game, anyway. The producers can't control who wins, but this theory, if it holds up, at least tells us who the Mole isn't. It ain't the comic.

4) Hidden coalitions. I don't go over episodes and study them, but don't the winners usually have a pretty strong partnership with another player? And if one of the players in the coalition is the Mole, then the other person is often executed pretty quickly, right?
Which brings up another quick question: Are they going to do The Mole XYZ'd on ABC Family?? That's the only time I get to see the show clearly. My antenna doesn't pick up ABC very well and everything is kind of fuzzy ... DirecTV sucks by not giving me local channels or access to the network feeds, so it limits my TiVo capabilities.

5) The Mole is calm and cool. When does the Mole ever get angry? Yes, she breaks down and cries and yes, she sometimes speaks with a foreign accent, but when has the Mole ever had a blow-up??
Anger=Not the Mole.

OK, so here's where we're going:
1. Keshia Knight-Pulliam -- In a landslide. She will be my No. 1 until she gets executed. She doesn't even flinch during the execution ceremony. She is way too calm and cool. I also like the Theory about all the "2s" showing up ... She's got two last names and her first two names both begin with K. This is the second celebrity season, after all.

2. Tracey Gold -- Another cool customer, but she plays the game a little harder, doesn't she? She's really trying to figure this thing out and, it seems, she's doing her best to get the group to try and work together to put money in the pot. Two of the last three Moles were pretty, too (sorry, Navy Bill), but that certainly doesn't separate Tracey from Keshia.

3. Mark Curry -- See No. 3 above. The Mole is usually pretty smart and he's definitely that. He did seem to be agreeable to giving the exemption away to raise money for the pot, but I think the true Mole's reaction in that game -- which I think we will see was a very telling game to the Mole's identity -- was to just sit and watch the fireworks.
Now, as a producer, we could be concerned about being Politically Correct here -- or at least giving off the appearance of being PC. All of the previous Moles were white, right? and, as producer, I want to mix up the boys and girls and it's the boys' turn, right? So it's Mark, right?
Well, I'll go halfway and say that it will be a "non-white" ... but that still fits Keshia.

4. Dennis Rodman -- Talk about a wild card. He's out there. I don't think, really, you could risk making Dennis the Mole. He really is smart. But can you count on him, as a producer, to do the fundamental things a Mole is supposed to do? From here on down, there are a lot of doubts about the Moleness of these people.

5. Stephen Baldwin -- See No. 1 above. OK, it is possible that they thought "hey, let's bring Baldwin back as the Mole and let him terrorize Corbin." That's possible, I guess, and Stephen does terrorize poor Corbin. I'll stick with theory No. 1, though. Stephen's a pretty good player, too. I think he really had a good idea where the exemption was in the pinata game and, yes, I think he and Mark are teaming up -- which also supports Theory No. 4 above.

6. Angie Everhart -- Absolutely no way. Sure, the model formula is intact here, but the blow-up theory outweighs the model theory. She blew up. She's not even hot-tempered, but just ill-tempered. She admits afterward that Corbin pushed her buttons and she went off, but that doesn't happen at all if she's the Mole. We have an idea, too, that Corbin is leaning in her direction and probably filled out a lot of his test based on her being the Mole. Now he's gone so what does that tell you?

Help me here if some of my reasoning is out of whack ...

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-15-04, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
1. Tracey Gold
2. Mark Curry
3. Keisha Knight-Pulliam
4. Stephen Baldwin
5. Dennis Rodman
6. Angie Everhart

an IceCat original

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
LAST EDITED ON 01-18-04 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

color me shocked...my list didn't change much, but i'm not certain about anything right now. corbin was #1 last week

1. Dennis (2) - playing it cool...didn't think not wanting an exemption was as moleish as the other players seemed to, but still my #1 suspect - wanted corbin to break all the bats. he was also acting very oddly at the execution ceremony...almost as if he had corbin convinced he wasn't the mole, but was hoping he didn't get the axe...best quote of the night, from Tracey "He's either the mole, or he's Dennis Rodman"

2. Keshia (3) - wouldn't let the swingers swing, protected 10K. also was much like angie in the exemption game, but not quite as stubborn

3. Angie (5) - i really don't think she's the mole - she's playing way too out front, and she DID kick the circle out before stepping out, which i don't know that she'd do if she were the mole. but she singlehandedly took 25K out of the pot. then again, i don't know that the mole would EVER actually take money out that was already in

4. Mark (4) - I'm split. on the one hand, he and corbin were the biggest instigators at the exemption game, and he was the main one talking (which could be facilitating a decision or hindering it/wasting time). corbin's reasons for suspecting him also seemed good. BUT the fact that corbin keyed on him with such total conviction makes me doubt its really him (especially if corbin's execution was due to him targeting mark as the mole)

5. Stephen (6) - kept 50K out of the pot by keeping his exemption...prudent play or moleish behavior? as the converse to angie, i don't think the mole would hesitate to keep money out that wasn't yet in...but he's too flakey to be the mole, IMO

6. Tracey (7) - sorry folks, i still don't see it. the only thing remotely suspicios about her is that she's not even remotely suspicious. i like her, and would even like to see her win, but there's no way she's the mole

edit cause TRacey should be #6, not tied for #5

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
Was going to post all of my reasons here, but decided I'll add the reasons to the individuals' threads. Remember that I like things neat and tidy.

High Moleability

1. Tracey (2)
2. Dennis (3)

Medium Moleability

3. Keshia (7)
4. Mark (1)

Low Moleability

5. Angie (4)
6. Stephen (6)

Snarky, smart, S7 Anti-Bootee Champ

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-16-04, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
Tie for first:

1. Tracey -- goldfish, au underlined in title
1. Dennis -- he would be a terrible choice for mole because he simply does not care, but it is hard to ignore a red bull and a feather boa
3. Stephen -- would be a perfect choice for the mole, because he is such an a**hole people wouldn't notice. And he ultimately cost the pot $100,000 in the last game. He kept the exemption rather than give $50,000 for the pot. If he had sacrificed, it would have been easy for the others to have agreed to give him the exemption in the next game, which ultimately cost another $50,000. I am looking for baldwin clues in future episodes (perhaps a bald man winning something, or a baldwin piano)
4. Keshia -- No clues yet, but she would be a good choice for mole.
5. Mark -- Perhaps chicken references are Chicken Curry? maybe not.
6. Angie -- Trying too hard to look like a mole, and she is too much like the last mole.

Mowliemowliemowlie 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-16-04, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mowliemowliemowlie Click to send private message to Mowliemowliemowlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
1.Tracy Gold-She just has to be the mole
2.Dennis Rodman-Just being Rodman and it being so unlikely he will win. He would be to hard to peg as the mole because typical Dennis behaviors=mole behaviors.
3.Keshia-This girl has some serious wheels turning in her little Huxtable brain
4.Mark Curry-He is just hilarious, although the whole "If I go everyone goes with me!" remark at the execution would lead you to think he could be the mole.
5.Angie Everhart-Not another model (EOM) Lol
6.Stephen-sorry you are going home this week buddy, because you and Corbin MAKE CELEBRITY MOLE!!!!

OMO

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.2"
Mark Curry - I still believe it is a male this time. I think Ananda and Corbin both got booted thinking it was Angie and they didn't even get the sex question right.

Tracy - if it's not a male Tracy is the mole. I do not believe it is either Angie or Keshia

Dennis - I was starting to lean more towards Dennis as the mole. But he just seemed too relieved to pass the test last time. It was the most emotion we have seen from him. And I don't think he is that good an actor.

Keshia - Don't really think she is the mole. But she is more likely the mole than Angie or Stephen.

Stephen - Again the only person less likely to be the mole than Stephen is Angie.

Angie - Not the mole. Way too obvious and too emotional.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •