The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-08-04, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
4, right? Technically, this is the fourth season... Does anyone regularly post these threads? I'm still waiting for a Popularity List, ya know...

Anyway, you know how it's done. List the contestants in order, and give your reasons why. If it's necessary, you can do a list every week, but these kind of threads are most interesting at the beginning of the year.

Here's mine.

1. Dennis Rodman

Probably the biggest thing that stuck out to me is how apathetic he is. I assumed that Dennis would be very outspoken and crazy, but he seemed pretty calm. He would be a "cool" Mole. A mole who messes everything up by just chillin out. He seems to always be on the other side of the argument. He wanted to go pick up Tracey and Keisha, and later he thought Mark was lying (and then changed his vote). If he's the mole, he's not doing a good job yet.

2. Tracey Gold

She seems to be another Kathryn IMO. Very calm and collected. Reminds me of Frederique and how she is speechless when people ask her direct questions. She also mentioned during the show that she watched last season, which is very significant to me. Although, like Dennis, she's not doing a great job so far, if she is the mole.

3. Mark Curry

I hesitate to pick him, because so many are suspicious of him. He is this season's Kathy Griffin. I could totally see him being the mole though. He may have been responsible for the 20 minute loss of time when finding Dennis, since he was holding the map...

4. Corbin Bernsen

Corbin may have been the main reason why they lost so much time in the first game. Very interesting to me. I'm still not buying the "Returnee = Mole" reasoning. Also, he alligned with Ananda, which wasn't shown. Perhaps the producers were worried that it would be too obvious that he's the Mole?

5. Stephen Baldwin

I don't suspect him as much, because he seems like such a player this time. The way he talked to Tracey about the coalition.

6. Angie Everhart

Drew way too much attention to herself. Also, she was the only person that Baldwin and Tracey didn't name as a suspect, and they made it through. I know that's not a good argument, but there weren't any ties...

7. Keisha Knight-Pulliam

The only thing suspicious that jumped out at me is the way she reached for #2 like that. I don't see the Mole wanted anything to do with the Exemption game.

Beebs, move this to General if it should go there... Seemed right for Clues Forum

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 Bebo 01-08-04 1
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 FSUGUY 01-08-04 2
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 I_AM_HE 01-08-04 3
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 djandy 01-08-04 4
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 TourGirl 01-08-04 5
 Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 Estee 01-08-04 6
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 I_AM_HE 01-08-04 12
 Just my brainstorms Tiger Lily 01-08-04 7
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 PlumBlossom 01-08-04 8
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 brvnkrz 01-08-04 9
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 tvgeek401 01-08-04 10
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 EmeraldBrooch 01-08-04 11
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 magic_star 01-08-04 13
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 Loree 01-09-04 14
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 DoodleBug 01-09-04 15
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 weltek 01-09-04 16
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 buckeyegirl 01-11-04 17
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 Rolven 01-11-04 18
 Week One Statistics Jims02 01-11-04 19
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 IslandFever 01-11-04 20
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 joannie 01-12-04 21
   RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 Molaholic 01-14-04 22
 RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1 mikey 01-14-04 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
Since people could put spoiler/speculation information in their reasoning (as I plan to do), I think you made the right call by starting this over here. On a side note, this also corresponds with my ideas on how far everyone's going in the game.

Higher Moleability (and probably Our Final Three):

1. Mark Curry

OK, maybe I'm biased because I enjoyed him - he's got a great sense of humor without being obnoxious (loved his Cosby Show comment!). But he displayed some Moleish behavior this episode.

2. Tracey Gold

Sure, they didn't get to her in the first game, so she didn't get a chance to sabotage it...directly. Maybe the producers thought the team would navigate the rest of the clues just a tad faster, leaving Tracey in a position to convince them to go for all or nothing by going after Keisha. And I think it's interesting we were shown her coalition with Stephen. We know that revealed alliances don't succeed, so one of the other is going down. She said she'd be pissed if she were in an alliance with the Mole - did she say that just to beat Stephen to it? And was it included as an ironic statement that they can laugh about during the recap?

3. Dennis Rodman

Part of me wanted to put all three of these into a tie for the first round, since I these are my most likely suspects. He'd be a cool Mole, and most of his Moleability could be confused with his image. He did some things in Ep 1 (that I detailed on his thread) that could point to him. I'm also wondering if his comment about making the final 3 so he can take all the money home foreshadowed that he indeed does that.

Lukewarm Moleability (and probable middle eliminees):

4. Angie Everhart

Different opening credits (question vs. statement) and other visual clues make her a suspect. But instead of being this season's Frederique (the Mole), I think she's think season's Michael Boatman (the Red Herring).

5. Corbin Bernsen

Torn since if he's the Mole, he could be playing up his paranoid personality since folks knew that's how he was last year. But I'm doubting that either of the returnees is the Mole.

Low Moleability (and not long for this game, either):

6. Stephen Baldwin

Low Moleability at this point, based on his behavior in the cab and with Tracey. He seems to really want to win this time.

7. Keisha Knight-Pulliam

There's a spoiler showing the group without Ananda and Keisha. After 1 episode, we can't disprove this spoiler yet, so she looks more like Molekill than the Mole.

I am the embodiement of snarky, sarcastic and smart. I am also the S7 Anti-Bootee co-champion!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-08-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
Rodman has no idea why he's there. he doesn't know the game. his normal life. just laid back...whatever...minimal effort.

he won't have a clue who the mole is? he'll be gone by week 3.

If not.....we got our Mole.

I can see him being being the mole. his crazyness is hard to follow.

I'd love to see an uncensored and/or after hours version of this season. I think they had a huge party every night.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

1. Corbin - maybe a returnee, and the person with all the power in the first game (driver) is too obvious (plus he seemed to do pretty well in that game), but he seems a little moleish to me. he was also the loser of the auction game, maybe he didn't try too hard to be convincing? also, i'd love to see what all the bumperstickers on the cab were, if anyone caught them all. one said something along the lines of (my best guess): "Driver has less than 300.00 in change" - but when looking quickly, it looked more like 30,000 (move the decimal, and do they use . for , in the yucatan as they do in europe?) and they got less than 30,000, which is what i was looking for immediately upon seeing it....

2. Rodman - the worm as the mole may also be too obvious, but like corbin, he seemed moleish without being TOO moleish...took time getting to the cab, was laid back but somehow against the flow at the same time. but as has been noted, it may be just his personality

3. Keisha - grabbed the #2 diary when #1 was next to her, thereby taking the chance for someone else to earn an exemption. also only got 2 people in the water, didn't seem to try too hard...but wasn't picked up by the taxi, and therefore had no chance to sabotage that game in any way. i really don't think she is the mole (or long for the game), but she was one of the more subtley suspicious this episode

4. Curry - won an unnecessary exemption and kept money out of the pot at the same time. went down to the beach, which he may have avoided were he the mole, and seemed to avoid the water until it splashed him...may be a red herring. overall didn't seem too suspicious (but please no more stroking your fertility piece)

5. Everhart - trying to be too moleish to really be the mole? (with the artifact thing) but readily went skinny dipping? and didn't really seem THAT upset taht someone got an exemption for her "efforts"?

6. Baldwin - only suspicious things were his immediate nominations of mark and corbin to be the auctioneers - and he was also immediately for corbin being the liar - and maybe his coalition forming? plus he did all the intro/observation stuff at the beginning...but maybe too obvious

7. Gold - was never picked up in the taxi (although i have keisha higher, so i'm being subjective on this criterion)...just didn't seem moleish. if i could bet on one person NOT being the mole, it's her (ETA: which probably means she is, lol)

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-08-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1.) Tracey Gold
2.) Mark Curry
3.) Corbin Bernsen
4.) Dennis Rodman
5.) Angie Everhart
6.) Keshia Knight-Pulliam
7.) Stephen Baldwin

djandy

TourGirl 98 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-04, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TourGirl Click to send private message to TourGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
How did you know Corbin was aligned with Ananda on the first episode? Just curious . . .

Sara

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
This is based just on Episode #1 activities and the pre-credit inadvertent spoilers.

1. Dennis. Oh, this is going to hurt me in the lone game I went into... He just seems like the perfect stealth Mole. As noted above, he's always ready to head in exactly the wrong direction, and he keeps saying things that, on most contestants, would be red flags. And yet, he gets away with them because he's Dennis Rodman, and he's _supposed_ to be saying wild things and taking the opposite side of every argument. The Mole isn't supposed to completely wreck every game because an empty pot isn't worth playing for: you could make the argument that Dennis did a decent job of interfering in the ones he was in, and his general behavior has been -- interesting.

2. Corbin: He had control of the taxi. His driving habits were -- erratic. Right. Let's say 'erratic', just because 'schizophrenic' is more likely to trigger typos. He argued to press on for the remaining two passengers with a fading time limit. He told the truth in the artifact game, but stumbled over just enough lines to make his words suspect -- interesting for someone who's used to picking up written information in a hurry and feeding it back minutes later. And he's a little _too_ over the top in trying to figure out who the Mole is. Could the best disguise for the Mole be a mask of raw determination?

3. Keisha: When you're short, you generally don't take the long way around in reaching for things, so the journal was an odd move. In the artifact discussion, she made initial attempt to provide information that pushed the group off Corbin before Angie took over. And she didn't make much of an effort to get people down to the beach. (The simple route: 'I'm young, I'm cute, and I feel like taking a quick dip before bed. And there's a chance that I'll take my clothes off. Anyone want to join me? She gets Corbin, Mark, Stephen, and, as seen, Angie. Dennis, as a strong Mole suspect, might pull out the 'hour after I eat' line and go to bed.)

4. Angie: The part that bothered me centered around the skinny-dip. She went with Keisha fairly easily, was perfectly content to get in the water, took off her clothes with absolutely no reservation -- and then her first words to Keisha at the next dinner are 'I'm going to kill you' (or paraphrase to that effect?' It's one thing to try and draw attention to yourself as a Mole prospect during the artifact game, but that dinner reaction was either a great on-the-spot guess or prior knowledge of what the contest was about.
(You can, however, possibly put the near-instant strip down to her modeling experience, a complete lack of shyness about her body, and any DAW level you privately wish to confer upon her. The taxi-'Hot' physical metaphor was just a little bit of a possible giveaway in the 'total absence of body discomfort' department.)

5. Tracey: Yes, she's quiet. Too quiet. And yes, she's been lying very low. Too low. Not to mention that she brings on thoughts of movie cliches. Too many movie cliches... But there haven't been that many chances for sabotage through inaction yet, and it feels like she's too far under the radar to rise up and strike at need.

6. Mark: Gut reaction here. Getting the exemption was heavily out of his control, the little dance around the water's edge wasn't _that_ unnatural a move -- think about the last time you were walking on the tide line and weren't sure of the water's warmth -- and the Mole probably wouldn't have followed Angie and Keisha down to the beach at all.

7. Stephen: Not given that accidental spoiler (if SurvivorScott's reading Option #3 right, and I'm following him readily in that direction), and -- well -- he's a goofball. And while a goofball personality could make for a great Mole, always tripping things up by not taking the tasks seriously enough or neglecting that one crucial rule, Stephen is a _major_ goofball. If you're the producers, do you trust him to show up at the games on time, let alone follow the instructions to undermine them? At least Dennis is capable of memorizing a complicated offense and following diagrams to the last arrow. I'm not sure Stephen will be able to find his room on consecutive nights.

As always, I'm very probably wrong.

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
well, i hope you're not too wrong, as we seem to be the only ones that don't give tracey much moleability, and we have the same top 3 (although with 1 and 2 switched)

i don't feel quite so insane knowing there's someone out on this ledge with me

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Just my brainstorms"
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-04 AT 04:48 PM (EST)

I'm torn between these two suspects at the moment:

Tracey Gold: Just seems very quiet, casual, observant, doesn't give her opinion on things until she's heard what everyone else thinks, etc. I know if she's the mole, she's not doing a very good job of losing money so far, but that could also be her not wanting to seem too suspicious right away, or that her instructions for sabatoging the games haven't yielded any results yet (i.e. they never picked her up in the taxi, so she never would have had a chance to do anything).

Dennis Rodman: I'm thinking now that Dennis could possibly be a very good mole, who is smarter than people give him credit for, and whose suspicious behavior can easily be explained away by his personality. For example, if he doesn't seem to be trying very hard at a game or very into a conversation, that probably looks very similar to a "too cool" attitude that one expects from Dennis Rodman. The taxi game sort of seemed to fit that description to me.

Other observations:

Mark Curry: Also seems very casual and observant, but not particularly moleish to me. More like he might be trying to cast suspicion on himself. Moleish behavior: delaying the taxi, possibly his performance in the auction game- exemption games can always be construed either way. Un-moleish behavior: Agreeing to go down to the water with Keisha, and his performance in the auction game. Conclusion: I guess I could see him being the mole, but I'm not convinced yet.

Corbin Bersen: I don't think he's the mole, but he is definitely trying to make people think he is. I just think he really wants to win. As for the "clue" discussion with the cab number and the gold fish: remember he did the same thing last season. Took Erik (I think) aside and fed him that whole story about the money sign bags and Arliss $'s. If I'm not mistaken, it almost worked, and Erik got very close to being executed by answering Boatman on the quiz. Corbin is trying to pull the same thing this season to throw other players off, IMO.

Angie Everhart: Also trying to cast suspicion upon herself. The thing that stood out to me was during the auction game when she jumped in so quickly with the story about seeing the fertility thing in a shop. Later, in a confessional, she admitted she was lying. Two reasons I don't think she's the mole, based on that game: Way too obvious sabotage, and the fact that they showed her admitting the lie.

Stephen Baldwin: Like Corbin, I think he's really trying to improve his strategy and win. I don't think he'll get far. He's not really the brightest star in the planetarium. Also: the focus on his coalition with Tracey. Since I'm leaning toward her as the mole, I think this could mean that Stephen's head is on the chopping block.

Keisha Knight-Pulliam: I didn't heed the spoiler this week when casting my vote, and I was wrong. I think she's the next to go. Didn't really do anything moleish, except for not getting very many people in the swimming game. She was very un-moleish in that game too; in order to get the exemption, she agreed to go skinny dipping along with Angie, even though she wasn't required to, and was obviously uncomfortable doing it. Not the mole. ETA: Picking journal #2 was also moleish, but that doesn't really change my opinion. I liken it to Dorothy and the blueberry in M2.

I'll most likely add to this after I re-watch my tape.

PlumBlossom 679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-08-04, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PlumBlossom Click to send private message to PlumBlossom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1. Tracey Gold
2. Mark Curry
3. Dennis Rodman
4. Keisha Knight-Pulliam
5. Corbin Bernson
6. Stephen Baldwin
7. Angie Everhart

an IceCat original

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
I am in the total opposite direction as everyone else so now I think I am way off.
Mark Curry
Keisha Knigh-Pulliam
Tracy Gold
Corbin Bernson
Stephen Baldwin
Angie Everheart
Dennis Rodman.
Based on my history of placing bets (football pools etc.) I bet if you reversed my picks and took them to Vegas you would make a bundle. LOL

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings

01-08-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1. Tracey Gold
2. Mark Curry
3. Dennis Rodman
4. Corbin Bernsen
5. Keisha Knight-Pulliam
6. Stephen Baldwin
7. Angie Everhart

Too tired to write reasons why, but just wanted to give my two cents. I'm so happy the mole is back, although this episode wasn't the most thrilling ever...

EmeraldBrooch 95 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-08-04, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EmeraldBrooch Click to send private message to EmeraldBrooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
Alrighty, just was I was looking for. I've watched a tape quite a few times now, so I'm ready to put some guesses up.

1. Keisha
Mostly this is a gut feeling, but there were some things she did in the first episode that really just made me wonder. First the Journal was a real tip off. Why let a player get the exemption when the Mole could. She didn't seem at all surprised when Ahmad approached her, and it was a great way to throw suspicion off herself. Taxi - She was the last one who would be picked up, therefore if the players had gone for her, they most likely would have had to go a long ways to actually get her, then get back.
The Mole on Board sign seems like a clue. The mole will never board the taxi to go home - Who didn't get in the taxi? Tracey and Keisha
If you download the quiz you'll notice that there are questions about the El Taxi Loco game, and if you hadn't participated there is no way you would be able to answer the questions. Tracey may have had inside information from Stephen, but Keisha would have been in the dark, unless she was the mole. But luckily she got an exemption this round, or if she wasn't the mole she may have been executed.

2. Mark
Even though my little 'clue' up there said Tracey, I don't think she is the mole because everyone thinks she is. Mark stands out a lot though. Why not keep a comedian on the show? He's funny, he's smart, he can sell stuff. I noticed that Mark, first of all in the taxi game immediately said 'Let's go back' You would think that he'd want to go back because he wanted to save the money they had, but he wanted to not get anymore money; he knew there was enough time to get Tracey and get back. Also, contrary to my Clue statement, I think that the producers aren't stupid - they'd want the mole to get in the car early so that they could sabatoage the game. Maybe instruct him to get ahold of the map. In the Artifact or Fiction game, even though he was elected first he seemed reluctant to do the job. I think that as a mole he would have wanted to be in the group and mess with people's minds, but Stephen spoke up quite quick. What could he do? He chose the fake artifact, then wasn't quite convincing. But if the team guessed him, then he would win the exemption, not Corbin. During the Moon over Yucatan, obviously he'd look suspicious if he said "Oh, girls, don't go skinny dipping in front of me, I'd absolutely hate it if you did." and duh, he knew what was probably going to happen so he just came down for the show.

3. Dennis
My other explanations won't be as long as my last, but I think Dennis could be a pretty good mole. He's quiet, laid back, didn't seem that nervous over the quiz, and didn't get into conversations. He wasn't too convincing when he though Mark was lying, and instead just went along with Corbin. In the previews I noticed he was in the red, white, and green pinata, which just made me wonder. Also, his comment at the quiz made me suspicious, I mean if he really is observing this well, he'd know Corbin and Stephen couldn't be the mole.

4. Tracey
She's pretty sly. I noticed at the execution she was just smiling and not paying attention. Could be a cover-up for nervousness. Forming a Coalition was Stephen was a pretty good idea, he's being pretty observent this round and could provide a Mole with valuable information

5. Angie
Actually, I like Angie and they way she's playing she could be the winner. Not a mole suspect, a mole would nothave gone skinny dipping, nor be so blatantly obvious about being a mole. If she is the mole, she fooled us all

6. Corbin
To put simply, he's trying to hard. With my luck he'll actually end up the mole

7. Stephen
Not the mole, he seems to really want to prove himself this round. Hope he's not the mole either.

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-08-04, 10:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1.Dennis Rodman: He certainly didn't give me any reason to switch my mole pick. He actually just affirmed it for me.

#2-7: There is absolutely no chance that any of these other people could possible be the mole, so I won't waste my time with giving an analysis of them.

T-Mac hits the three! Magic Win! Magic Win!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1. Mark
2. Tracy
3. Dennis
4. Corbin
5. Stephen
6. Keisha
7. Angie

DoodleBug 5133 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DoodleBug Click to send private message to DoodleBug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1. Mark Curry - maybe I'm just hoping he sticks around through the whole thing cuz I love him, but I think he acted very moleish.

2. Dennis Rodman - I, too, think he's either very clueless or he's the mole. I hope next episode gives more clues.

3. Tracey Gold - very quiet and reserved... perfect mole for right now.

4. Keisha - I agree with the diary and the exemption game. She didn't try very hard to get them in the water.

5. Corbin - only his behavior in the taxi makes him moleish. He was probably trying to make others THINK he's the mole.

6. Angie - same with her... drawing way too much attention to herself (for the short time she will be on this show)

7. Stephen - coalition with Tracey. Makes me think Tracey is more the mole than Mr. Baldwin.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

01-09-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1. Keisha: Didn't convince others to join them in water. Cleverly tried to sway group in liar game, but then backed off when Angie had a reason. Last on pickup leaving her with perfect ability to sabotage if the taxi was going to make it back on time.
2. Tracey: Goldfish clue, her full name Tracey Fisher
3. Dennis: Playa del Carmen, perfect Mole based on other's perceptions of him as an idiot, took time getting to vehicle
4. Corbin: No real good evidence, just none AGAINST

The others I don't think are the mole, just based on this episode

5. Mark: NOT MOLE: Why would he have went along with the water thing & let them earn money for the pot?
6. Angie: NOT MOLE: Went skinny-dipping to fast
7. Stephen: NOT MOLE: Formed alliance too fast

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-04, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"

1. Tracey Gold- She was my pick before the season started, and so far remains my pick. Some one stated all the gold clues in her thread, so I won't mention them here. She would also be a good pick because she seems to nice and utr to be the mole. Another reason she's my top pick right now is because in her conversation with Stephen she was very careful with her wording. The only thing working against her is that as someone else mentioned, ABC tends to rotate the sex of the mole, and last season the mole was female.
2. Mark Curry-He would be the perfect choice for the mole because as a comedian, people in the game might not take him seriously, and with the focus being on others it'd be easy for him to sabtoge the game.
3. Dennis Rodman-His total craziness would make him a good choice. He is wild and crazy enough to do anything.
4. Rudy- Her sweetness and niceness would make her an unexpecting mole. My suspicions are on her because she didn't seem to try very hard to get people to go skinny dipping to add money to the pot.
5. Corbin-He'd be a good choice for the mole if only because he's returned to the game and would be too obvious of a choice for the mole. His giving away a clue and driving slow seemed a little moleish to me.
6. Angie- I just don't think that they would use another supermodel two times in a row.
7. Stephen- He just seems to into the game to be the mole. Joining a coalition could be a way to make people think he wasn't the mole, but I don't think so.

A Wonderful Kyngsladye Creation

Rolven 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-11-04, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rolven Click to send private message to Rolven Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1. Dennis Rodman
2. Mark Curry
3. Tracey Gold
4. Corben Bensen
5. Angie Hasmyheart
6. Stephen Baldwin
7. Keisha Knight

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-04, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Week One Statistics"
LAST EDITED ON 01-11-04 AT 07:27 PM (EST)

As a group it looks like this.

A ranking of #1 gives 1 point, and so on. Lowest points is most Mole-like. Ties were broken by number of first places.

Player (Points, Average position, Highest Position, Lowest, # of firsts)

1. Mark Curry (37, 2.47, 1, 6, 4)
2. Tracey Gold (38, 2.53, 1, 7, 5)
3. Dennis Rodman (41, 2.73, 1, 7, 3)
4. Corbin Bernsen (60, 4.00, 1, 6, 1)
5. Keishia Knight-Pulliam (67, 4.47, 1, 7, 2)
6. Angie Everhart (84, 5.60, 4, 7, 0)
7. Stephen Baldwin (93, 6.20, 5, 7, 0)

Interesting. There's a virtual tie between Tracey and Mark. Dennis is close behind.

Strange that both Angie and Stephen couldn't break the Top 3 in ANY of our lists. It seems like we have 3 levels of suspicion.

High: Mark/Tracey/Dennis
Medium: Corbin/Keishia
Low: Angie/Stephen

A holiday gift from JSlice

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-11-04, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
1.Mark
2.Tracey
3.Dennis
4.Keisha
5.Corbin
6.Stephen
7.Angie

Much of the misdirection is directed toward Angie. She is too much like last season's mole.

joannie 380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-12-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joannie Click to send private message to joannie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
My top three suspects right now are Curry, Tracey and Rodman.

Tied for bottom are Baldwin and Angie.

Molaholic 8451 desperate attention whore postings

01-14-04, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
I'm sticking with my CurryFoMo stance at this point -- no real hard evidence ... just an early gut feeling.

Next I would go for Rodman -- even though I've also picked him to be an early exectuee, I think he would be a great mole because his well-known outlandish behaivor is a perfect mole mask.

Third suspect is Keisha -- dispite taking the #2 journal and earning the exemption, (this could be a diversion by the producers) she really didn't try that hard to get people in the water and getting naked was really Curry's idea (a lucky break?)

But my big chance is this -- I think Corbin will (insert dramatic drum roll here) be the winner .

mikey 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-14-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Mole Suspect List v. 4.1"
So far my suspect list contains one and only one name:

Tracy Gold.

I am convinced by the goldfish clue and the fact that, as someone pointed out, one of the chickens in the taxi was named "Carlos" (rearranged to Carol S.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •