The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"And here's the setup for Season #2."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-07, 08:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"And here's the setup for Season #2."
Chance wins.

That's it. Chance wins, goes back to his Chance life, gets arrested, sentenced to twenty years or so, and Tiffany decides she can't wait for him to get out before continuing the relationship. Cue the next season.

At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if Chance won. Yes, Tiffany's probably being coached by the producers. 'He brings the drama and he upsets your mother. Keep him around!' But he's also the poster child -- about eleven -- for Why Not-So-Smart Women Make Really Stupid Choices. Thug life? Chance would have to move up if he wanted to be a thug. And somehow Tiffany finds this attractive.

He could win. He probably won't. But he could...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: And here's the setup for Season... KatietheLAlady1978 02-21-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KatietheLAlady1978 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KatietheLAlady1978 Click to send private message to KatietheLAlady1978 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: And here's the setup for Season #2."
Estee,
I am so with you! First of all, if Tiffany really wanted a stable partner, she wouldn't choose Chance or dump Boston.

When Flavor dumped her last season, I truly felt sorry for her. I thought, "Boy, Flav made a bad choice because New York was strong and educated." I've come to realize that "Strong and educated," doesn't equal "smart." New York is a complete idiot who is looking for a man who will feed her drama whore tendencies. Either the show is complete bulls*it, or New York really can't make a smart decision to save her life. I tend to think that New York has some issues with her Mother and her way of "acting out," is to choose loser men who will eventually drive her mother to insanity. It's kind of a passive-aggresive way to get her mother back for all of the "fat comments."

New York has personal issues that she should address before hooking up with a man. She obviously has self esteem issues and issues with her mother.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •