The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-12-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #5"
Has this really been on for only 5 weeks? Or was this episode #6?

So, 12-pack thinks "winning" this will look good on his resume. *boggle* Yeah, I'm sure that will really give him the edge over anyone with casting directors.

Can someone tell me why Boston is still there??? And did you see him picking his nose repeatedly at the elim. ceremony? Gross.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #5 eire_heart74 02-13-07 1
   RE: Episode #5 nazpink 02-13-07 2
 RE: Episode #5 Snidget 02-13-07 3
 RE: Episode #5 ginger 02-13-07 4
   RE: Episode #5 Estee 02-13-07 5
       RE: Episode #5 ginger 02-13-07 6
           RE: Episode #5 Snidget 02-13-07 7
           RE: Episode #5 Estee 02-13-07 8
               RE: Episode #5 eire_heart74 02-14-07 9
                   RE: Episode #5 rjrabbit 02-14-07 11
                   RE: Episode #5 TxMom2011 02-16-07 12
 RE: Episode #5 englishteacher123 02-14-07 10
   RE: Episode #5 theMaggot 02-17-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-07, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #5"
Has 12 pack learned nothing from the reality stars that have gone before him? Does he really think that this show is his big break? Or does he have the ego to think maybe he'll get him own spin off show to find his true love?

Boston? I wouldnt' be surprised if he walked away with it.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #5"
Geez....if 12 Pack was hoping to help gain him fame through a reality show he would have been better off doing Survivor.....heck Big Brother would have given him more "career" opportunities! 12 Packs confession didn't surprise me one bit.....wasn't it already obvious that this meathead was truly there for himself, like everyone else? Maybe Mr. Romantic was right and this guy truly does have a girlfriend.

Boston was totally gross picking his nose through the whole elimination ceremony.....isn't that a moment where one would want to be at their "best"? LOL....I could just see some of the guys looking at him wondering how the heck he even got on the show much less lasted. It's rather halirious.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode #5"
Can someone tell me why Boston is still there???

His continued existence annoys the heck out of the other men.

Yep, I think they'd keep him there just for the dramarama.

It's a tribe creation!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode #5"
So I fell asleep in the middle of the stoopid elimination ceremony! Can someone tell me who got the boot?

Thank you. My life will be incomplete, a barren wasteland, until I know.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode #5"
Rico. He wasn't very sauve about it, either.

I was a little surprised to see that the cutdown only went seven to six: I was expecting seven to five. Looks like they're going to stretch this out for a while.

Whee! Extended torture!

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode #5"
He was doomed from the start, although he was kinda cute. I think Jerry Hall's eye candy was better, frankly. What a whiney little camper our Tango is...what a savvy, disgusting, should-have-been-on-Apprentice playa is Mr. ("Final 2 Fo Shure") Boston...12 Pack's pretty but there's a real cause and effect at play with the booze, bro; can't fight it forever....and the brothers (Chase, Real) ... I still think they both sound like Boomhauer on King of the Hill. One looks like Rick James and the other is a scrawny little gangsta wannabee.

New York deserves BETTER, I tell ya!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode #5"
um...

I thought VH1 had to save the real contestants for season 2 of their dating shows.

It's a tribe creation!

Can't have her find true love and peak too soon.

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-07, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode #5"
Don't forget the walking smooch machine that is Whiteboiiiiie.

Mr. Boston has definitely found the path to Tiffany's heart: in through the mouth, down to the stomach, and don't worry about making any turns after that. He can't play basketball, can't work with wood, and his internal level of hip-hop is somewhere around that of the Republic National Convention -- but he can operate a microwave, and what more does anyone need? Just ask Hottie.

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-07, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode #5"
Yes but after seeing him digging for gold in his nose on the last episode, I wouldn't want to eat anything he ever made!!!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-14-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode #5"
Could not agree more! That Mac and cheese probably as a few lumps in it that shouldn't be there.
gross!!

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-16-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode #5"
This was not the first episode I spotted Boston diggin fer gold. They just really played it up this time.

I was thinking too... .I hope he washed his hands before he cooked for her.

When I saw Miss Tiffany on Jimmy Kimmel she had gained some weight - makes me wonder if Boston won and is still feeding her mac-n-cheese at midnite.

Food for thought

englishteacher123 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-14-07, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail englishteacher123 Click to send private message to englishteacher123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode #5"
It is easy to tell that twelve pack is there for some other reason than New York. He has never even attempted to kiss her. I hope he is the next one to be eliminated. He is a thick-neck loser.

theMaggot 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-17-07, 05:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theMaggot Click to send private message to theMaggot Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Episode #5"
12 PAck is a steroid abusing alchoholic washed-up jock who is now doing stints on reality tv shows.

He constant moronic prescence makes me laugh.

The Heat / 12 PAck drinking sessions were legendary.

ROCK ON 12 PACK.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •