The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Real Chance Of Love: Premiere"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-20-08, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Real Chance Of Love: Premiere"
The first, automatic response is, naturally, 'Why? Dear gawds, why?' But the second one has to be 'Is this the first VH1 series where the title itself was a guaranteed lie?'

Real... okay, maybe you can do something with Real. He's not unattractive. He has a heart and a brain, both of which have been seen kicking into action. But Chance? Every time I hear Chance speak, I get the exact same urge: to hit him until he stops, preferably forever. I didn't realize there were women in the world for whom that feeling translated to 'attraction'. (Then again, maybe they're just trying to get close enough...)

Is any amount of media exposure really worth this?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The three categories of RCOL women Estee 10-21-08 1
   RE: The three categories of RCOL wo... Snidget 10-21-08 2
       RE: The three categories of RCOL wo... Estee 10-21-08 3
 RE: Real Chance Of Love: Premiere Pretty_Kitty 10-21-08 4
   RE: Real Chance Of Love: Premiere trustory10 12-23-08 5
       RE: Real Chance Of Love: Premiere thewire12 01-05-09 6
 Estee djnew 01-13-09 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

10-21-08, 07:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The three categories of RCOL women"
Visible psychotics.
Stealth psychotics.
Future psychotics.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

10-21-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The three categories of RCOL women"
Wait, they got rid of one of the Visible psychotics right off the bat?

They know I am a crazed stalker
They actually dare to nickname me Stalker because of it
They dare to not pick me because I am a crazed stalker
To prove them how wrong they are I am going to stalk their azzes on their MySpace page, oh, and I know where they live, too.

I'm guessing her next nickname will be "Restraining Order".

10-21-08, 10:39 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The three categories of RCOL women"
I'm guessing her last one was. In prison. A prison that had basic cable.

The producers were trying to cast for Tiffany types: there's at least two in the field who could be pinned down from their initial confessionals. Bay3 and Hood both have that distinct 'I own you, and now we'll see how long it takes before you figure that out' aura to them, and a few of the others aren't far behind. (The visual flashback to Sister Paterson was a near-classic. And if you weren't braced for it, a near-killer.)

Chance is a little less annoying right now, mostly because the dual confessionals with his brother are actually working out. I just don't think this state of non-muting is going to last: unless the current chain pools are totally stable -- each brother has his seven, choosing and eliminating only within that group -- they're going to be going to war over contestants. No great secret that they'll find themselves attracted to each other's choices: we saw that in the season preview. We just don't know if they can raid from the other's group. If so, things could get down to fists within seconds.

And it looks like this season will feature Real being arrested. At a guess, someone in production forgot to pay the McMansion rent.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-08, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Real Chance Of Love: Premiere"
I did NOT plan to watch this carp but I did. And I found myself laughing hysterically. I dont know that it will hold my interest but I was pleasently suprised at how entertaining I found it.

But then Im really a 14 year old boy trapped in a 37 year old womans body...Probably the same reason Im obsessed with Kenny vs Spenny.

trustory10 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-23-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trustory10 Click to send private message to trustory10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Real Chance Of Love: Premiere"
stupidest show ever created

thewire12 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-05-09, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thewire12 Click to send private message to thewire12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Real Chance Of Love: Premiere"
i watched i guess it was a rerun or somethin where chance was fixed on a squirrel...what an idiot

djnew 58 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-13-09, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djnew Click to send private message to djnew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Estee "
I am coming out of my lurking status, to ask Estee why she hasn't posted anything about the season finale of RCOL?

I look forward to all your post's and comments about VH1 reality shows... you truly make me feel like I am not the only one who watches them.

I am not a big poster, but I lvoe to read what you and well, what everyone has to say.

Don't let me down...lol

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •