The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bay-Bay-Bay is the wrong nickname."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Flavor of Love / I Love New York Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-25-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bay-Bay-Bay is the wrong nickname."
At this time, I'd like to change it to Beyotch-Beyotch-Beyotch. And I'm not going to apologize for that, because I'm always right no matter what I do and therefore never have anything to apologize for.

You just know she's going to make Ahmad's F2.

Milf staying this week was guaranteed by the season-long episode preview text available at Wikipedia: the one for next week has a contestant missing her son and as far as we know, she's the only one with children. In that sense, there was very little suspense this week. But I was really hoping B3 would go home, mainly because I'm not sure how much longer I can stand listening to her. (If it was a face-to-face encounter, the limit would be around twelve seconds.)

Oh -- and if you're wondering what B3 meant by Milf trying to use the show as a jumpstart for her old career -- so did I. That led to a quick Google search, which actually produced results. Milf's real name is Ahno Hight, and she's a former fitness model of minor acclaim. And she's 38, not the 45 B3 is so desperately pushing. B3 is under the impression that she, personally, is never, ever going to get older.

Given her talent for angering the populace, she just might be right.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bay-Bay-Bay is the wrong nickna... jbron8 12-01-08 1
 F2, all right. Estee 12-30-08 2
   RE: F2, all right. arkiegrl 01-15-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbron8 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-01-08, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbron8 Click to send private message to jbron8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bay-Bay-Bay is the wrong nickname."
oh gosh, this show is so addicting to watch. i just watch it for the drama. chance is freakin hilarious when he acts up. real is so calm. he is real chill.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55195 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-08, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "F2, all right."
New prediction: B3 'wins' the show and stays with Ahmad right up until the reunion -- by which point, he gets to see all her confessionals. Since that gives him a chance to see what's been hiding under the scales, he'll very sensibly dump her on the spot and collect his check for Season #2.

Which was the goal all along, but we're supposed to pretend we don't know that.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-15-09, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: F2, all right."
If you haven't watched the finale yet, and want to be surprised for the ending, don't read any further...
***************SPOILER INFORMATION*****************

So, if Real and Cornfed actually stay together... OK, is everyone through laughing at my naivety that that's an actual possibility? Moving on... Assuming Real doesn't want or need another show, what's the odds of Chance's show being called Second Chance of Love? After all, VH1 is so very original with the naming of shows. Any one else want to throw out some possible names for the show?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •