The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All About Danny"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grease: You're the One That I Want Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-04-07, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All About Danny"
Tonight is Danny night. Let's talk about your favorite and not so favorite.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: All About Danny KObrien_fan 03-04-07 1
   RE: All About Danny emydi 03-05-07 6
 RE: All About Danny karen51 03-04-07 2
   RE: All About Danny dragonflies 03-04-07 3
       RE: All About Danny Agman2 05-28-15 12
           RE: All About Danny kidflash212 12-08-15 13
               RE: All About Danny kidflash212 07-10-16 15
 RE: All About Danny Loree 03-04-07 4
   RE: All About Danny kidflash212 03-05-07 5
   RE: All About Danny CattyChat 03-05-07 7
       RE: All About Danny iltarion 03-06-07 8
 RE: All About Danny broadwaydiva80 10-03-07 9
   RE: All About Danny Agman2 04-19-15 10
       RE: All About Danny kidflash212 05-04-15 11
           RE: All About Danny Agman2 01-13-16 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: All About Danny"
I still like Derek but Max was the best tonight and has improved every step of the process. Max' song was perfect, he was fun, funny, sexy, in charge, lots of energy and great voice. The man works out and he will take this thing.

In order:

Max
Derek
Chad
Austin

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-05-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: All About Danny"
I disagree about Derek "that was a crack" singing is not up to par. He seems to be going the wrong way.

Austin is blah and Jim was right...it was all too forced last nite

Chad was good I like him a lot

But Max is the best performer and I can see him as Danny..the song was perfect and he keeps improving..

I really thought they were going to keep Kathleen again...the Producer wanted to...I think it will be Laura and Ashley in the finals. I really liked Laura in the two nos. she did w/ the Dannys last nite.

Max and Laura 1st choice

Chad and Ally 2nd choice

I think if Max is in the bottom 2 next week, they will save him over anyone. I think after that it's only America's vote...I think I will have to vote for Max then. I think the producer wants to get rid of Derek or Austin next....so if either of them are in the bottom 2 they will go..if they are both in bottom 2 then I think Austin goes bc he doesn't have the look Derek does.

I think the producer would love if Chad had Max's voice...

karen51 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-04-07, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail karen51 Click to send private message to karen51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: All About Danny"
Max was definitely awesome tonight. Chad is still my overall favorite, and he looks more like Danny. Austin is too pretty for the role, and Derek's singing is too inconsistent.

My prediction: Chad and Max in the finals.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 10:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: All About Danny"
I agree with Karen51 about Max & Chad in the finale, but Max is my favorite, and has been for some time.

Agman2 2707 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-28-15, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: All About Danny"
Max's singing is much better then it sounds!

kidflash212 4984 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-08-15, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: All About Danny"
Still prefered Derek

07-10-16, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: All About Danny"
and still do

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-07, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: All About Danny"
My taste is definitely different than most I guess. But I do not see Max as Danny. In fact when he tries to act sexy it kind of turns me off. I think he is talented. But he isn't Danny to me. He is my least fave of the 4 left.

I think Derek is getting by on his looks. He seems to be the weakest singer of the guys left. He would be a better Danny if it was the movie version with close-ups. But if you are sitting near the back of a Broadway theatre you want the voice too because you won't be seeing the face as clear.

Chad seems to have the best stage chemistry with the Sandys. All the guys left have their good and bad points.

I was not surprised by who the bottom Sandys were. I guessed them in advance and figured Kathleen would go home just because she had been in the bottom too many times.

03-05-07, 09:37 AM (EST)
5. "RE: All About Danny"
When I saw the opening number last night - it just proved to me that Max would be the worst Danny. It reminded of the old Sesame Street bit "One of these things doesn't belong here". Danny is supposed to be a bit of a tough guy and Max's looked scrawny dancing with the other three. Most likely the actors hired for the roles of the other T-birds will be in better physical shape than Max and it will look ridiculous for him to play the leader.

There are probably better singer/actor/dancers out there to play Danny but they are not on this show. Derek is the only one that I would be willing to pay $100 a ticket to see on Broadway. For some reason the judges seem to have been tougher on Derek than the others - I think it may be because he has dominated the votes every week and is cruising towards winning this role. I doubt Derek makes the bottom two next week - I expect Chad (who was in the bottom two last time) and Austin, although I think it should be Max.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-05-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: All About Danny"
I agree with everything Loree said.

I think Max is funny & very talented, but just not Danny -- too goofy looking. This is not the role for Max, but I would love to see him in the show.

Chad is hands down my favorite now & I actually voted last night numerous times for Chad since he was "shockingly" in the bottom 2 last week. Chad has the look & the chops to play Danny. I can see Chad & Laura as Danny & Sandy and that is who I will buy tickets for (with Max playing Kenickie or another T-Bird). Chad has chemistry with Laura and Allie (and probably Ashley, as well).

Derek was an early favorite of mine, but he has not been cutting it vocally & is a little wooden to play someone on Broadway.

Austin is cheesy & I just don't like him at all as a Danny.

As for Kathleen v Allie ~~ I don't like either for the role of Sandy, so I wasn't bothered by either one leaving. Kathleen seemed "too mature/matronly" and Allie is too "immature" for the role.

One nation, under Romber...

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-06-07, 03:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All About Danny"
Maybe a man shouldn't be admitting to watching this stuff, but my wife got me into it.
You have to be kidding me with Max. The guy is like the nerd trying to play cool. Danny is the coolest of the cool. Max is no more capable of playing Danny than he is of playing Batman. The guy has talent, but a man has to know his limitations, as Clint Eastwood once said. Too bad the producers seem to love this guy, as it appears he will be back for at least one more week.
I loved Austin's number, mostly thanks to Ashley, but he can not dance a lick. Danny virtually single-handedly wins a dance contest. How is Austin going to pull that off?
Derek has the look and the dancing, but he can't sing his way onto a church choir let alone onto Broadway. If he could pull his singing together and actually impress some people, which is a big IF, then he wins this running away.
Chad could be Danny, but him being in the bottom 2 is a bad sign for him. If Max isn't going next week, which is doubtful, then it could well be Chad.
Any of the 3 remaining women are good and could be Sandy. Personally, I favor Ashley, and I think Allie being in the bottom 2 is a bad sign for her. But either Ashley or Laura could win this, and I would be fine with it.

broadwaydiva80 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-03-07, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail broadwaydiva80 Click to send private message to broadwaydiva80 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: All About Danny"
MAX WON! Hes the best!

The show is great! Go see it!

04-19-15, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: All About Danny"
max sucked!

05-04-15, 09:27 AM (EST)
11. "RE: All About Danny"
And the show flopped.

01-13-16, 11:54 AM (EST)
14. "RE: All About Danny"
No surprise there. I guess it wasn't the one America wanted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •