The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Grey's Anatomy Forum (Protected)
Original message

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
Sooo??? What did you think??

I thought it was a good show, though I cringed when Addison and Alex almost.... Why do they have to go there?

LOL about Meredith and her zzzzs. LOL because I was able to keep looking at DW and freak her our about her potential zzzing. (she doesn't, but I might as well have fun with it, right??)

(I am keeping my comments to a minimum until the west coasters have had a chance to watch!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 You might be moonbaby 01-11-07 1
 RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... aquariaqueen 01-12-07 2
   RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... aquariaqueen 01-12-07 3
       RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... cow lady 01-12-07 4
       RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... MKitty 01-16-07 11
   RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... byoffer 01-12-07 5
       RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... geg6 01-12-07 6
           RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... byoffer 01-15-07 9
               RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode... geg6 01-16-07 10
       agree Breezy 01-13-07 7
           RE: agree aquariaqueen 01-15-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

01-11-07, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "You might be"
my first simultaneous post! As I said in the other thread I am still into it-definitely holds its spot on my "must see" list.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-12-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
Good episode, but I must confess, I am getting a little tired of the O'Malley storyline.

Burke and Cristina is going to get old as well.

Bailey coming down on Izzie about the check. "that's not rational". True, very true.

Could someone explain what happened to Izzie in the bank? I watched her breakdown, but could not hear what she was saying, I got a phonecall during that time....(couldn't be a friend, all my friends know not to call during GA)

McSteamy is feeling left out.........ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

Glad GA is back, however, not the top notch episode I craved, but satisfied most of my deprivations.

01-12-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
Need to add, I loved when O'Malley and Callie were dancing because of the 130cc of urine in 4 hours!!! That was so cute.

cow lady 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-12-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cow%20lady Click to send private message to cow%20lady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
That was so cute! Could the good George be coming back??? I hope so, he has been acting like a real jerk.

MKitty 2975 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-16-07, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
ooh...that was my favourite part of the show! I was literally cheering and clapping when George and Callie finally connected again...yes, somebody who "gets" him (as his family does not) I really want those two to work as I really like their weird chemistry...

A Tribe original!

01-12-07, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
Could someone explain what happened to Izzie in the bank?

Not sure that I can explain, but I will try. It was Izzy basically showing that she was, in fact, not okay. She was crying and blubbering and telling the banker that she was supposed to desposit the cheque (Canadian here ) and that he should just take it, and just deposit it. He was confused, because of her actions, the cheque being so large, and the cheque being dirty (it had food stains). The scene was confusing (hard to hear), but I think that was intentional to reflect Izzy's confusion.

One comment that she made was that she is supposed to do something good with the money. Total foreshadow that she will probably give some to finance the bent girl's surgery.

It feels like the saga with George's dad has dragged forever, but in reality it has only been a few shows (part of the problem when a continuing plot show takes such a long break).

My craving will be better satisfied when we see part 2.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
>It feels like the saga with
>George's dad has dragged forever,
>but in reality it has
>only been a few shows
>(part of the problem when
>a continuing plot show takes
>such a long break).

In fact, I first tuned in last night, but when I saw the whole George's dad scene, I thought this must be a repeat because this story line has to be over by now, I turned the channel and missed it.

No big deal, though, IMHO. I haven't really liked this show since the whole ridiculously ludicrous story line about Izzy and Denny (was that his name?) last season. And the fact that she's actually back in the internship program? Even more ridiculous and ludicrous. I think this show jumped the shark long ago. I think I'm done with it.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

01-15-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
Hey Geg

The intros they do to show past story lines can be confusing.

Just curious what has you so upset about the Izzy/Denny thing? I agree that parts were incredulous - the way she was able to fawn over him in the hospital, the way she cut the LVAD, and her not getting fired afterwards. But much of TV is extreme. I thought the idea of a doctor who gets involved with their patients is actually realistic, and Izzy is just an extreme (as previews for upcoming shows reveal, this is a character flaw of her's).

More ludicrous for me is the way that they all seem to be sexually attracted to each other. It is just like speed dating. When the bell rings, move on to the next doctor.

I still think it is a good show, and my DW still loves it.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-07, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Jan 11 - Finally, a new episode!"
I guess this whole show is just too soap opera-ish for me.

None of it is the least bit realistic (whether we are discussing the medical stories, the romantic triangles, or the incredible number of places in a hospital it seems these people manage to find to have sex undetected) and I can't seem to find a single character that is likeable. I used to really like Sandra Oh's character (my main reason for tuning in as long as I did), but ever since they've had the story where she, an intern, is basically running the surgery schedule so she can cover for the nerve damage of her boyfriend, who seems to not care one little bit about the patients or the liability he is creating for his hospital (and neither does his superior, apparently), I've lost what little investment I had in it.

It's all just who's sleeping with who, it's all just this side of incest creepy with the revolving beds, and not a smidgen of real medical information.

IMHO, this show belongs on the air every day at about 2pm, right there with "All My Children" and "General Hospital" (which, by the way, is a hospital that at least bears a passing resemblance to a real hospital, unlike the one on Grey's).

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

01-13-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "agree"
LAST EDITED ON 01-13-07 AT 11:00 AM (EST)

One comment that she made was that she is supposed to do something good with the money. Total foreshadow that she will probably give some to finance the bent girl's surgery.

Yep, I bet she sets up a foundation to help others have surgery that insurance won't cover.

I LOLed at George and Callie dancing about his Dad's urine. *snort*

01-15-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
8. "RE: agree"
Totally agree, because in the previews you hear Bailey say to Izzie "once again, you're getting too involved with your patients" or something to that affect.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •