The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"10-29 Episode..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Heroes Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-30-07, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"10-29 Episode..."
Ok....I want Hiro back to the future now. The whole past and space/time continuum/love/kiss/etc. is just not working for me and don't see how it all ties in and even if they spring a tie in....I don't care.

The same could be said about Claire Bear/flying boy/cheerleading.

Plus I can't wait for Sylar to kill the twins or they kill him.

I do want more Peter and I really am starting to wonder about his new GF now. It now looks like they have to save NYC again. What happen to Matt and Nathan. Molly needs Matt to wake her up like he did to Nathan and himself.

I do not trust Nikki/Jessica and Mohinder should watch his back.

As for Micha's cousin....neat ability and Bob, IMHO, is a phony too. I think he see's through Mohinder and thus why Nikki/Jessica is with him now full time.

Save the Cheerleader Save the World
sig by Pepe and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 10-29 Episode... emydi 10-30-07 1
 RE: 10-29 Episode... trigirl 10-30-07 2
   RE: 10-29 Episode... Seana 10-30-07 6
 RE: 10-29 Episode... iatovttotx78 10-30-07 3
 Yep moonbaby 10-30-07 4
   RE: Yep TenPin 10-30-07 7
       RE: Yep J I M B O 10-31-07 9
           Thanks! moonbaby 10-31-07 10
 Sylar Question Seana 10-30-07 5
 RE: 10-29 Episode... Max Headroom 10-31-07 8
   RE: 10-29 Episode... Montecito 11-01-07 11
 pondering... moonbaby 11-01-07 12
   RE: pondering... Montecito 11-02-07 13
   RE: pondering... J I M B O 11-02-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 10-29 Episode..."
You and I have similar thoughts...what about HRG!!!

Bebo please lock mine

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-30-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 10-29 Episode..."
I'm tired of the Hiro story too....although I like David Anders. I wonder if he is going to show up in the future? If he can't get hurt, maybe he doesn't die. Bet even at 400 years old, he still looks hot.

Has Claire not wondered about the fact her boyfriend and her biological father share the same skill? Or does she even know that Nathan is a fly-boy. Can't remember if she did or if that was the "future" episode that was ultimtely averted.

Looks like a new crisis. We've saved the cheerleader. We've stopped the bomb. Now it is time to save the world from the Shanti virus before June 2008. Sounds like this season's plotline has been nicely outlined for us.

Is Nikki cured or have Nikki and Jessica just been assimilated. Perhaps we should call her Jikki. Saw DL in the previews. Happy, happy.

bouncey by Ice

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 10-29 Episode..."
Ha, "Jikki"!

I didn't think of assimilation. I just thought they had gotten rid of Nikki in favour of Jessica.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-30-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 10-29 Episode..."
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-07 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

I'm so sad. Hiro was one of my favorite characters last year. This year his storyline is a snoozefest. They need to get to the point, or at least give us some indication of where this is going.

I still don't care about the Latino brother and sister, though I do find Sylar using the girl as a weapon midly interesting.

Everything else is good for me. I loved that Mohinder said "No" about experimenting with the virus, but I bet they are able to trick him into doing it somehow.

Crafted by sharnina

ETR: extra siggie

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yep"
I don't believe for a minute that The Company is now a kinder and gentler Company. Newp newp. Bob is evil. Mohinder beware!

Agree the Claire storyline is a yawnfest, and still not digging the twins. Nikkica? Can go away now. SO not interested in that.

However, I do love the Japan stuff only because it is so visually appealing. That certainly includes David Anders I was totally shocked that he sold them out last night. Was that before or after he saw the kiss? I'm foggy on that. I hope it is part of his plan to save them all and that he's not a bad guy. Very entertained by Ando's reactions to the scrolls-too bad there aren't any more.

I am interested in what Peter stumbled into last night. Some sort of old time HQ? Curious.

Note from last week: Nathan keeps seeing his own face burned and disfigured. Is this how he really is and he is working some new power to give the illusion of his old self? If that's the case did he absorb some of Peter's second hand stuff when they flew up up and away?

TenPin 263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-30-07, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TenPin Click to send private message to TenPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Yep"
Note from last week: Nathan keeps seeing his own face burned and disfigured. Is this how he really is and he is working some new power to give the illusion of his old self? If that's the case did he absorb some of Peter's second hand stuff when they flew up up and away?

I noticed this early on as well, when he was in a bar and he saw his reflection as being all disfigured. I am really wondering what’s up with that. I hope that they address this issue soon enough… it is really strange and needs some explanation.

I have never been much of a fan of New York City, but man does it sure get picked on in TV and movies. First they wanted to blow it up in season one, and now they want to kill everybody living there. I guess it’s such a well known place so it becomes an easy target.

Did anybody get a “12 Monkeys” feel to the story line for this season? Now there is killer virus that needs to be stopped. Time travel back and forth will provide information on why it happens and how to stop it. At least in 12 Monkeys the ending was somewhat a surprise, lets hope there is a twist in the Heroes story.

TenPin

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Yep"

One of the upcoming episode titles is Four Months Ago...so maybe that will shed light on why Peter, Sylar, and Nathan started this season the way they did.

10-31-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Thanks!"
This is good to know, it gives me hope things will pull together and make more sense.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

10-30-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Sylar Question"
LAST EDITED ON 10-30-07 AT 01:20 PM (EST)

Sylar told the brother that he was going to kill him later when he got his power back.

Did Sylar actually lose his power? He was with illusion-girl in the jungle. She says "I can take you anywhere," (or something close), so he says "So that's what you do," and kills her. He thinks he's absorbed her power and then tries to send himself to London. He can't.

Because that wasn't what she could do. She could make you *think* you were in Japan or whatever, but it was just illusion.

So if he tried, maybe he *could* take their power?

Agman made it so!

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-07, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 10-29 Episode..."
My thoughts:

- Niki is assigned to watch Mohinder to make sure he doesn't stray from the Company's plan. No more, no less.

- Too much Claire is not a good thing. Her extended high school fitting-in and flying boyfriend plot lines look like filler to me.

- Perhaps Hiro has disrupted the timeline with his meddling. We learned last season that he couldn't change things which occurred in the past (when he tried to save his diner-waitress girlfriend with super-memory power, and failed repeatedly). So how can he now change things in medieval Japan? My guess-- he can't, and eventually everything will revert to "normal" history.

- Peter is the linchpin to saving the world this time.

- At last Sylar and the twins have made it to America. Let's fast-forward to them meeting Mohinder so this plot line has relevance to everything else. Will Sylar risk a meeting with Mohinder when he's lost his powers?

- Matt Parkman needs to grow a spine. I'm surprised Nathan Petrelli puts up with his wishy-washy manner.

- Is Parkman's father the real "bogeyman"? Sure looks like it.

- What's HRG's plan? Seeing the painting of his own death has motivated him to act quickly, but to what end?

Montecito 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montecito Click to send private message to Montecito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 10-29 Episode..."
I think that Sylar will actually do good in this season, He may seem a little evil still but somehow I see him in the main picture of being a Hero.

11-01-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
12. "pondering..."
how did the company know about Mikah's cousin? They swooped in on her pretty fast, didn't they? So why aren't they swooping in on the twins? They're wanted for murder, there would have been stories about them, doncha think? Just wondering...

Montecito 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-02-07, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Montecito Click to send private message to Montecito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: pondering..."
I believe they know about her cause she is part of the family, They started watching Nikki and DL so they had to watch the fam too.

Maybe the twins have a big roll in the season then, might be that the story is starting slowly but they'll come in big help later.

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

11-02-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: pondering..."

just speculation, but given how the genetic cause of special powers seems somewhat hereditary...and they knew about DL/mikah, maybe they auto-screen extended family members and watch them.

or maybe uhura is special and then it would make sense to watch her kid.

also, it wouldn't surprise me if they do know about the twins and haven't revealed it yet, or aren't yet aware of the intent to cross the border.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •