The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-30-14, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29ABC | 2nd Entry"

Welcome to and welcome back for the S29ABC.
I, Uey-Tlatoani Tribephyltzin, the revered speaker of the ABC, have decreed (from my new palace) that the game must go on.
I also can guarantee that despite the "feelings" that the initial entries were abominable there are many many even worse entries to come. From all of us.
The prospect of this game being turned on it's ear, on a weekly basis, are pretty much confirmed with how the first entry went down, the prospect of new joiners AND the revelation of the season twist.

So, since I have my computer back (and all the necessary spreadsheets and photochopping services), here are the scores...

Survivor Scores
7: Josh
6: Jeremy
4: Keith ~ Val
3: Alec ~ Jaclyn ~ JohnR ~ Wes ~ Drew ~ Jon ~ Reed ~ Julie ~ Kelly ~ Missy ~ Natalie
-3: Baylor
-9: Dale
-25: Nadiya

Now, as already evidenced, 5cats makes an early and possibly fateful first entry by playing it fairly safe.
This affords her a first place ranking.
And while the rest of the players, all three of them, fill in the Top4, their scores are no-where near the disaster I was being led to believe they would be.
The sky hasn't fallen but it will get pretty stormy this season.
ABC Scoreboard
IS
WAS
Player
Golden Survivor
CURRENT
PREVIOUS
OVERALL
5cats
jeremy
suzzee
jeremy
coldbrewer
Georganna
jeremy

Now that the scores are out of the way, it's time to introduce the twists...

To begin, I've added a little nod to LL into the points system...
"Blurred|Bleeped"
(+2 points)
*Awarded to any survivor who has their naughty-bits blurred or bleeped. A one-time only points boost, per survivor, per episode. (Meaning, if Julie's boobs pop out every time we see her, she'll only get +2 for receiving a blur during the episode.)
"Reward Hero"
(+3 points)
*Awarded to the winner/s of the Hero Challenge.
"Into Exile"
(+1 point)
*Awarded to any survivor forced to go to Exile Island.
"Immunity Winner"
(+3 points)
*Awarded to only the tribemembers or individual who wins the Immunity Challenge.
"Last Voter"
(+4 points)
*Awarded only to the last survivor to vote @ Tribal Council.
"Vote-Free"
(+3 points)
*Awarded to every current survivor who remains vote-free for the episode.
"The Votes"
(-3 points per vote)
*Every vote cast is a penalty. Unless it's been invalidated by a hidden immunity.
"The Bootee"
(-10 points)
*the bootee includes Med-Evacs, quitters and anyone else who is taken out of the game, regardless of being voted out @TC or not

Next, I present the Survivor LockBox Twist.

Each of you have been afforded a Survivor LockBox.
For the next 6 entries, I will be requiring each of you to add a survivor into your Survivor LockBox.
Each survivor placed into your LockBox will receive double their points.
Once a survivor has been placed into a lockbox, they cannot be removed or replaced.
I will make sure to give you all a run-down of which survivors you've placed in your lock-box before each subsequent entry to insure no one makes a duplicate pick. As duplicate picks won't be valid.
Some time around merge, these lockboxed survivors will be released and we begin the process again, for five more.

Now, on to the second entry...

The *official* vince3 list of remaining Survivors
Alec
Baylor
Dale
Drew
Jaclyn
Jeremy
John R
Jon
Josh
Julie
Keith
Kelley
Missy
Nadiya
Natalie
Reed
Val
Wes
X

2nd Entry
1. Survivor LockBox BONUS
Pick 1 survivor to place into your survivor lock-box.

2. Safe-List of Current Survivors.
Please pick as many or as few of the current survivors (list provided above) to reside on your "Safe-List".

tribe notes:
* Thank you for your patience.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry CTgirl 09-30-14 1
   arrival tribephyl 10-01-14 4
       RE: arrival CTgirl 10-01-14 10
 RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry coldbrewer 10-01-14 2
   RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry tribephyl 10-01-14 5
 tribe's 2nd Entry tribephyl 10-01-14 3
 RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry 5cats 10-01-14 6
 RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry Flowerpower1 10-01-14 7
 RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry Georganna 10-01-14 8
 RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry suzzee 10-01-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CTgirl 7203 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-14, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
Have you arrived in Beantown yet? Too bad the weather sucks this week. Seriously, it was summertime until Monday night. (Um, when did you arrive?! )

1. Lockbox - Julie

2. safelist: Alec, Baylor, Drew, Jeremy, John, Jon, Josh, Julie, Keith, Kelley, Missy, Natalie, Reed, Wes

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-01-14, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "arrival"
I arrived on Friday morning. Pretty much beautiful weather my whole way through the country, until I hit N.Carolina and stayed kinda icky through Virginia, W. Virginia, and the first half of Pennsylvania. Then got nice again through the other half of Penn, then NY, and Conn.
But when I got here? Absolutely fricken' amazing weather. 3 days straight of BE.A.U.TI.FUL! Hot and lovely. I was still able to wear my travel clothes (see flip-flops, shorts and tanktops.)
And yes, now it is a different story. I currently have a canopy in the yard just so I can experience outdoors still although I am almost always in a sweater.

16 states in 9 days.
Highlights?
1. Northern New Mexico/Southern Colorado
2. All of Missouri (Sooo beautiful and some of the nicest people along the way as well.)
3. The cities of Nashville and Knoxville
4. The firt 30 miles of the BlueRidge Parkway
5. The eastern portion of Pennsylvania (in early fall)
6. The first 3 days in Massachusetts

Lowlights?
1. Eastern Colorado and all of Kansas (except for Scott Lake)
2. The screwy Missouri roadway identification system.
3. The remaining 60 miles of the BlueRidge parkway until we got on a bigger highway.
3. Western Pennsylvania.
4. The ancient roadways of Massachusetts.

CTgirl 7203 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-14, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: arrival"
Welcome to you new home! Glad you made it safely with some beautiful sights along the way. I have never driven cross country. I think everyone should do it at least once! I am really happy you were here for last weekend and the last gasp of summer. We should still have some warmish days ahead of us, but remember what Mark Twain said, 'If you don't like the weather in New England now, just wait a few minutes.'

The highways here are ancient. I especially love how the entrance and exits are in the wrong order so you're always trying to exit as cars are streaming onto the highway.

coldbrewer 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-01-14, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
Hey, I failed to choose the Golden Survivor. Can I pick Jeremy? Sorry about that.

LOCKBOX: Jon
SAFE LIST: Alec, Drew, Jeremy, John R, Jon, Josh, Julie, Keith, Kelley, Missy, Natalie, Reed, Wes

thanks Agman!

10-01-14, 03:24 PM (EST)
5. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
a little late for the Jeremy pick. But very glad to see you picked a lockbox survivor. Keep that up.

10-01-14, 02:59 PM (EST)
3. "tribe's 2nd Entry"
Actually, my first entry.
Since the twist has been revealed and the points are pretty much set, I guess I can enter safely now. And watch out folks, I'm trying hard this time.

Lock-Box
Jeremy

Safe-List
Alec ~ Baylor ~ Drew
John R ~ Jon ~ Josh ~ Julie
Keith ~ Kelley ~ Missy ~ Natalie ~ Reed ~ Wes

5cats 1111 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-01-14, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 05:05 PM (EST)

Reed

2. Safe-List
Julie
Drew
Missy
Kelly
Keith
Jon
Jeremy
John R.
Josh
Alec
Baylor
Wes
Natalie

Flowerpower1 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-14, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 06:44 PM (EST)

Okay, here we go again! Hopefully I am down but not OUT!

2nd Entry
Pick 1 survivor to place into your survivor lock-box = Jon Mesch

2. Safe-List of Current Survivors.
Please pick as many or as few of the current survivors (list provided above) to reside on your "Safe-List".

Kelly~Jeremy~Missy~(Jon)~Drew~Natalie~Reed~Keith~Julie~John R~Baylor~Josh~Alec~Val~Wes

*Can I ASSume that we do not need to list our "lock box" people in our safe list? Or, shall we list them there as well? xoxo

Georganna 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-01-14, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-14 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

John

Safe List: Drew, Jeremy, Jon, Julie, Keith, Kelley, Missy, Natalie, Reed, Alec, Josh, Baylor, Valesay, Jaclyn

suzzee 5497 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-14, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S29ABC | 2nd Entry"
Survivor LockBox Jeremy

Safe-List

Julie
Drew
Missy
Kelly
Keith
Jon
Reed
Jeremy
John R.
Alec
Baylor
Wes
Natalie

I should be watched....closely.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •