The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 10889 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-14, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
Mixpantzinco, Blowhemians!
Ba’ax ka wa’alik, SurvivorGamers?

It is I, Uey-Tlatoani Tribephyltzin, the revered Nahuatl speaker of the Anti-Boot Contest.

I come to present the plans on the newest season of the ABC. The ABCs of the ABC if you will.

The ABC fundamentals are simple. The weekly goal being to compile a "Safe-List" of current survivors whom will not receive votes at Tribal Council. Specially the Bootee.
Attached to each of your survivors will be points based on various aspects, events and outcomes from the weekly show.
The overall goal being to last the longest, with the biggest score. This player will win bragging rights and a commemorative siggie to display those rights visually.

Through the years Survivor, the game, has changed and so has the ABC. It is a super-fun and unpredictable game to play when there is a remarkable absence of Sourced spoilers. Such as this season is shaping up to be. But I can't predict the future and what seems like a great idea now can become boring quickly.
To combat the likelyhood of some future source, peeking it's head above the horizon and ruining our time, I have tossed out the previous incarnations of the introductory thread. Instated after tweaking some aspects of STP and LL. In addition to that, I have instituted a couple of "twists" that will help emphasize and counter the probability of smaller spoiler nuggets appearing on our computer screens. Those twists, I will present in full for the 2nd entry.

To begin, the points system will run as so...
"Reward Winner"
(+3 points)
*Awarded to the winner/s of the Exile Challenge.
"Into Exile"
(+1 point)
*Awarded to any survivor forced to go to Exile Island.
"Immunity Winner"
(+3 points)
*Awarded to only the tribemembers or individual who wins the Immunity Challenge.
"Last Voter"
(+4 points)
*Awarded only to the last survivor to vote @ Tribal Council.
"Vote-Free"
(+3 points)
*Awarded to every current survivor who remains vote-free for the episode.
"The Votes"
(-3 points per vote)
*Every vote cast is a penalty. Unless it's been invalidated by a hidden immunity.
"The Bootee"
(-10 points)
*the bootee includes Med-Evacs, quitters and anyone else who is taken out of the game, regardless of being voted out @TC or not

Now, I present the first entry...

Please pick as many or as few of the current survivors (list provided below) to reside on your "Safe-List".
The *official* vince3 list of remaining Survivors
Alec
Baylor
Dale
Drew
Jaclyn
Jeremy
John R
Jon
Josh
Julie
Keith
Kelley
Missy
Nadiya
Natalie
Reed
Val
Wes

1st Entry
Your Safe-List of Current Survivors.

1st Entry BONUS
Pick one of the survivors from your safe-list to be named "The Golden Survivor".
This "Golden Survivor" will have their score doubled for the first entry.

tribe notes:
* I will be moving across the country very soon. I posted this now because I will be without a computer for well over a week starting on Wednesday. I may even miss the premiere episode. BUT this is an exciting move that, I believe, has great promise.
* From Laguna Beach, Cali to Weymouth, Mass. Coast to Coast. Corner to cornerish. I do miss wearing sweaters but I think I might not quite be prepared for my first NewEngland winter.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Suzzee's 1st Entry suzzee 09-17-14 1
 MApeaches welcomes you! CTgirl 09-17-14 2
 RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entr... coldbrewer 09-24-14 3
 Welcome To New England!! 5cats 09-24-14 4
 RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entr... Georganna 09-24-14 5
 RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entr... CTgirl 09-24-14 6
   RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entr... Georganna 09-24-14 7
       RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entr... suzzee 09-29-14 8
 RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entr... Flowerpower1 09-30-14 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 5496 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-14, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Suzzee's 1st Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-14 AT 04:10 PM (EST)

No YES, I'm not making an entry just yet, I just wanted to be the first post you see when you land on the east coast.

Congratulations on your move and East of the Mississippi just got a whole lot more cool.

Let me look at this new batch of losers before I do my ABC bestest and make a list.

Yeah, I'm riding on the SOTS express, it's just too late to think for myself.

The ABC List

Alec
Baylor
Drew
Jeremy (Golden Survivor)
John R
Jon
Josh
Julie
Keith
Kelley
Missy
Nadiya
Natalie
Reed
Val
Wes

Corrupting teenage boys since, well,
none of your business how long...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CTgirl 7200 desperate attention whore postings

09-17-14, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "MApeaches welcomes you!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-17-14 AT 05:43 PM (EST)

Best of luck with your move! Please PM me if you have any questions. I am about an hour north (40 minutes from Boston). Lucky you, you are moving to a beach town, but yes you will need your sweaters, and your boots, and your parka, and your hats and your gloves...

To get you started, here is a website just for you! New England Dog Travel.

Looking forward to hearing about your exploits, maybe even a peep meet? I hope you like Boston; I love it.

P.S. I am still trying to figure out who is who in the cast but I will be back with my entry!

coldbrewer 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-24-14, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coldbrewer Click to send private message to coldbrewer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
Alec
Drew
Jeremy
John R
Jon
Josh
Julie
Keith
Kelley
Missy
Nadiya
Natalie
Reed
Val
West

thanks Agman!

5cats 1110 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-24-14, 06:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 5cats Click to send private message to 5cats Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Welcome To New England!!"
So glad you came to you are moving here! I hope you love snow as we're supposed to be getting loads of it this winter although maybe not so bad on the coast (I'm less than 3 hours inland). I don't see anyone else playing yet but here goes......

SAFE - LIST: Reed, Natalie, Missy, Kelley, Keith, Julie, Jon, Drew, Alec, Josh, John R. and Jeremy for my Golden Survivor.

Georganna 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-14, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
Safe: Drew, Jon, Julie, Keith, Kelley, Missy, Natalie, Reed, Alec, Baylor John, Josh, Nadiya and Jeremy ~ The Golden Survivor.

And thank you, Tribe ...

G

CTgirl 7200 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-14, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"

Carp, carp, carp! Left the house at 9:30 am and just got home. I obviously missed making my deadline. Hope to do better next week!!

*runs off to read the spoiler threads*

Georganna 226 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-24-14, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georganna Click to send private message to Georganna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
CT,

Since you didn't make it. And Tribe didn't make it. And who knows who else didn't make it ...

In the interest of world peace, I would have no problem with expunging our collective virtues and sins and pitching tonight's results - beginning a spanking new Game next week.

Of course, 5Cats may have a slightly different point of view ...

G

suzzee 5496 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-14, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
Tribe will be along once his possessions catch up with him after his move. In the meantime I plan on throwing myself on his mercy for the mess I've made of my first entry. LOL

I should be watched....closely.

Flowerpower1 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-14, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: S29 Anti-Boot Contest: 1st Entry"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-14 AT 10:27 PM (EST)

WooooHOooooo Tribe is going to be an East-Coaster, who knows, perhaps we can have a peep meet one of these days! LOL. Anywhooo, was late to enter my picks, so I am entering them now, or shall I just start at week 2? Here goes:

Safe: Natalie~Missy~Jon~Kelly~Reed~Val~Wes~Keith~Julie~Jeremy~Drew~Alec~John~Josh~Jacklyn

Golden Survivor: Jeremy

Shall we make our week 2 picks while we are here???

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •