The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Hills/Laguna Beach"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-03-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Hills/Laguna Beach"
Well I know what show I will be watching this summer. I saw The Hills and I loved it. It is like crack, much like Laguna Beach. A guilty addiction that you don't want to admit to having.

I adore Lauren, but man, I can't believe she took Jason back. I guess you can reform the bad guys. I hope she can shove it in Jessica's face every time she sees her.

Heidi makes me like Kristin Cavalleri, which is saying something. She could get Lauren fired, not that I think it would happen since Teen Vogue is getting a sh!tload of publicity, because of the crashing of that party. I really don't know how to judge the other girls yet as they really didn't make much of an impression yet.

I do hope we get to see some of the previous years Laguna Beach people on this season's Hills and LB. Anyone know if LB season 2 is coming out on DVD and when it will? I know they had a marathon last weekend but I missed the first episodes and I still haven't seen them yet.

I can't wait for this Laguna Beach!!!

TishyTime

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach nazpink 06-04-06 1
   RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach tribephyl 06-05-06 2
 RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach weltek 06-05-06 3
 RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach teacherkelly 06-08-06 4
   RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach LadyT 06-09-06 5
 RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach Pretty_Kitty 06-12-06 6
   RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach atmodel9009 06-12-06 7
       RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach tgwb08 07-27-06 10
   RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach LadyT 06-13-06 8
 RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach weltek 06-14-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-04-06, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
You know I find it really hard to watch Laguna Beach and the Hills because it seems so much like they are acting, which gets me thinking that if they are acting they are doing a poor job of it so I just don't watch. I don't know maybe it only seems that way to me.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
I know what you mean but .... Take it from me, I know some of these girls and this is exactly how they "act" in real life.

Teenage Drama becomes them.

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-06, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
My Dish Network decided to blip out half my channels over a week ago. I thought it was just because of the storms rolling through. Turns out it we've lost connection with a satellite & it won't get serviced til next Monday. GAh! Caused me to miss this great trash!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-08-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
I love the Hills. I have been looking forward to it since LB ended last season and MTV showed us the preview. I couldn't handle many of the LB cast members. LC was my favorite so I wanted to give the Hills a chance. I really enjoyed the show for what it is...summer diversion. But that roommate Heidi needs a clue. In what universe is it ok to put your friend's job in jeopardy. Can't wait to see how the season unfolds. I hope that LC makes Jason really grovel before she takes him back.

06-09-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
Heidi totally needs to buy a clue! I thought it was hysterical that LC hung up on her and she kept going, "Hello, hello." I know that they edit people a certain way, but come on, they can't edit people to be that shallow and that dumb.

I am enjoying it so far and can't wait to see Jason next week. I am loving that I have someone to hate this season!

TishyTime

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-12-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
I love both shows I'll admit it here in my "real" life I'd just get made fun of. I could be making things up again but isnt the new season of LB going to be LC's younger sister who is starting high school?

while Im confessing here I'm also addicted to Making the Band

atmodel9009 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-12-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atmodel9009 Click to send private message to atmodel9009 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
definitely a guilty pleasure... gotta love the beach shows. Has anyone seen Beyond the Break on the-n??

tgwb08 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tgwb08 Click to send private message to tgwb08 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
>definitely a guilty pleasure... gotta love
>the beach shows. Has anyone
>seen Beyond the Break on
>the-n??

atmodel9009 i love Beyond the break! For some reason i looove baily! lol I also love the hills. Lc is my my favorite person on that show. and i personally thing jason is sooo hott. && heidi really does need to get a life in the job world and school world. I mean if she doesnt want to go to school thats okay..cause it isnt for some ppl but come on ..u still need to get a life! I do like how she is such a good friend to lc though!

06-13-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
8. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
If I remember the preview correctly, the new LB does have Lauren's sister in it. Also Jason's prom date from last season, I forget hername.

TishyTime

weltek 16933 desperate attention whore postings

06-14-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Hills/Laguna Beach"
I caught the first two episodes Monday after my Dish got fixed. I cannot stand Heidi. Could she be an more immature? You don't go to fashion school to be a PR party planner. It also shouldn't take you an hour to find a classroom. And don't even get me started on crashing the Teen Vogue party. I wouldn't have spoken to her for weeks.

And if I were Lauren, I would have apologized profusely to Whitney for putting her in that situation. Dumb kids.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •