The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fillers"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

slickeronstate 203 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-18-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail slickeronstate Click to send private message to slickeronstate Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fillers"
why does Lauren always say "seriously" and "like" - is she ADD?

Poor Jason has serious hearing impairment he is always asking "what"?

Heidi just stares when flustered - but I do believe she has some brain matter because sometimes she comes back with a fully articulated sentence.

Audry seems high most of the time - always giggling - get some more tats chickie.

Whitney - cowboy ensemble did it for me - why are you in L.A.?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fillers I need to SO 07-19-06 1
 RE: Fillers shantheWOman 07-25-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I need to SO 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-19-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I%20need%20to%20SO Click to send private message to I%20need%20to%20SO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fillers"
Like seriously that is how a lot of young people talk without realizing it. I also do it too. Like now.

As far as Jason goes, he was here in my hometown and he is like an airhead. I think he is the one high all the time. Seriously.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shantheWOman 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-25-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shantheWOman Click to send private message to shantheWOman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fillers"
Asking "what" is a stalling tactic. Ever notice when you back someone against the wall with a question you know full well they heard, the'll say "what" just to buy a couple more seconds to concocked a somewhat believable lie.

It's a classic stalling mechanism. It's similar to the "whatEVER", which clearly translates into: "I have no comeback to your statement which just shot me down dead." So, they pull "whatEVER" out of their ##### in a feeble attempt to save face.

Another one: "you're just JEALOUS." Clearly a cop out when one can't put two dying brain cells together to concock even a LAME comeback to what someone has said which is ACTUALLY true.

For example: Someone makes a true statement such as, "Christie Brinkley has a wondering eye and the hype over her has always been overrated." Someone then, without taking the time to ponder the truth of that statement, and assuming that the person saying it must surely think they are PRETTIER than Christie Brinkley (which isn't the case at ALL) says, "you're just jealous."

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •