The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Best Friends"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

ukhillsaddict 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-08, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ukhillsaddict Click to send private message to ukhillsaddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Best Friends"

I do love LC dearly, but can never understand how fickle she seems to be when it comes to 'best friends'. Everyone who crosses her gets some old guilt trip about being her best friend and yet betraying her.

Heidi was her best friend, but she betrayed her re sex tape scandal. Jen was her best friend, but betrayed her by going with Brody. Then there's Lo. I thought Lo was supposed to be her best friend because it seemed that way in high school (Laguna).

Now I suppose Audrina is her best friend, no wait could it be Stephanie Pratt!?

She changes best friends like she changes outfits.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Best Friends Pretty_Kitty 04-18-08 1
   RE: Best Friends LCandKCAreMyGirls 05-20-08 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-18-08, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Best Friends"
Isn't that what happens when your young? You find out who's really your friend and who not. I used to hang out with a huge group of girls in my 20's now in my 30's im still friends with only a couple. The ones that were truely my friends to begin with.

Part of the facination with The Hills for me is watching the 20 somethings figure out life and relationships. Im betting that in 10 years LC & Lo will still be friends. The rest not so much. LC said said in an episode of Laguna Beach that in HS out of all her friends Lo was the one she never fought with. Thats a REAL friend. My Lo and I have been friends since 9th grade (22 years now) And yes her name is really Lo

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

LCandKCAreMyGirls 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-20-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LCandKCAreMyGirls Click to send private message to LCandKCAreMyGirls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Best Friends"
I think that's one of the reasons I like watching The Hills so much. I may only be 24, but it's nice to see someone else go through similar problems and watch out they handle it. You may not be able to see your own friends reactions all the time, but you may be able to imagine what it was they were feeling or thinking during your own situation. The thing between LC and Heidi hits close to home because I dealt with a situation EXACTLY like it. In the end, I chose the same route that LC did, because it was warrented and right for me.

I really do think that in the end though, Lauren is hurting and wanting her old friend back just as much as Heidi does. She's simply not going to show it. Yet another thing that I can relate with. The moment you show that weakness of wanting something, you lose, you're seen as in a weaker position than what you were previously. LC's angry now, but in a few years, she might reach out to Heidi or vice versa and clean up their relationship. I know that I have tried numerous times and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. Lauren and Heidi were very close and Lauren even said it herself; "The problem is Spencer. We have no problems without him".

So, there you go.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •