The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Just saying"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

smiley Hailee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-19-08, 03:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smiley%20Hailee Click to send private message to smiley%20Hailee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Just saying"
I know its none of my biusness but i sugjust that Lauren and Hiedi work it out between them two. I think they both need to stop dragging people into it! I think that every body should be able to be friends with who ever they whant.So im not picking sides. Cause I love them both.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Just saying Angel_K 04-22-08 1
   RE: Just saying goldie1000 04-24-08 2
 RE: Just saying Salila 05-11-08 3
   RE: Just saying fkathryn35 05-14-08 4
       RE: Just saying teacherkelly 05-15-08 5
           RE: Just saying Salila 05-16-08 6
               RE: Just saying LCandKCAreMyGirls 05-20-08 7
                   RE: Just saying Salila 05-20-08 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-22-08, 01:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Just saying"
Their friendship can never be the way it
once was. Heidi should realize that and
move on. Lauren has a right to surround
herself with people she trusts.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-08, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Just saying"
I am with you on that Angel.
It will never be the same.
And there is no point in pretending, like Heidi wants to.

And it's not like Heidi is the least bit sorry either.
I totally believe that Heidi told Spencer about the tape,
and started the ball rolling.
She is just as guilty as he is.

Lauren should just look for new friends.
Ones she can trust and confide in.
She is way too good for Heidi.

Heidi looks like a tramp these days anyway....

Salila 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-11-08, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Salila Click to send private message to Salila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Just saying"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-08 AT 01:02 PM (EST)

Of course it is your business! It's a reality show!

And the Lauren-Heidi battle is one of the major plotlines, and one that can always be counted on to provide viewers with heaping bowls of drama and fodder for speculation, debate and howls of outrage, pitting neighbor against neighbor and sister against sister, even if none of them realize it because so much of the battle is fought on the field of anonymous vastness that is the internet!

That said, and especially since I'm new, I suppose that netiquette demands that I declare my own view, which is basically that I can understand why Lauren would want to spend time and choose confidantes from among her other friends, and feel strongly that it would be appropriate for Heidi to do the same.

If Lauren were the producer of the show, instead of just on-camera talent, I imagine that she would want to simply close out the Heidi storyline entirely, but from a purely business standpoint, that would not be a good decision.

Look at us! Aren't we talking about it?

It is beyond probable and almost certain that the day may come when Heidi, looking back with the clarity of hindsight and the wisdom of a few more decades of living, regret some of the choices she made as a young woman, but she will have plenty of company in that particular V.I.P. lounge.

And in fairness, it is not too far-fetched to suppose that Lauren might wonder one day what it would have been like to have had the luxury of an adolescence and transition into adulthood lived off-camera, as most of us do.

Especially We of The Old School enjoyed a privacy unheard of and unimaginable today. Thanks to having been born in the olden days, before cell phones had cameras, even before the internet, all the awkward moments and sketchy boyfriend-related choices and downright dangerous hijinks of OUR lives are not and never will be available for download on YouTube by our children and grandchildren and their friends!

One man's conspiracy is another man's business plan

fkathryn35 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fkathryn35 Click to send private message to fkathryn35 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Just saying"
Heidi is not sorry. She went on Ellen the other day and brought up the whole sex tape thing. She was making a joke of it and kept bringing it up. I wouldn't blame Lauren if she beat her a**. Heidi is a low life attention seeker and the whole thing with leaving with Spencer is a joke. She never would have taken that job in Vegas because then she would no longer be in Hollywood. Therefore she would no longer be on the show.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-15-08, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Just saying"
LAST EDITED ON 05-15-08 AT 05:35 PM (EST)

You make a great point! I didn't even think about the fact that Heidi would be out of the loop if she lived in Vegas. But you are correct, it would be more difficult to give her air time because she wouldn't be interacting with any of the other participants.

05-16-08, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Salila Click to send private message to Salila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Just saying"

That IS a very good point, and one that makes me wonder how much truth there is to these rumors of Speidi being in negotiations with this or that entity, could they be sowing seeds, trying to prepare us?

And if so, clinging desperately to some cockamamie excuse for a hope that the larger-than-life Lauren-Heidi Epic could possibly be replaced with the lame "Lo suddenly becomes threatened by Audrina" kerfluffle?

LCandKCAreMyGirls 6 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-08, 01:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LCandKCAreMyGirls Click to send private message to LCandKCAreMyGirls Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Just saying"
What would be very smart on the part of the MTV producers would be to simply give Speidi their own reality show and have it air simulataniously with The Hills. Can you imagine how much more drama would occur because of that? Now, would the audience not only be able to see things from LC's view, but they would also be able to see it from Speidi's views. A lot more air time for Speidi means a lot more drama for the show. And you would have to believe that at some point, those two shows would cross roads again.

That seems to me like a smart business plan.

05-20-08, 06:39 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Just saying"
>What would be very smart on
>the part of the MTV
>producers would be to simply
>give Speidi their own reality
>show and have it air
>simulataniously with The Hills....LC's view...Speidi's views...

That is brilliant! I don't know why in the world they have not done that, it sounds like just money laying on the floor waiting for them to pick it up!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •