The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Heidi the Job Stealer!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

atlantarealitylover 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-07, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail atlantarealitylover Click to send private message to atlantarealitylover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Heidi the Job Stealer!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-07 AT 10:28 PM (EST)

WARNING: POTENTIAL SPOILER IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED TONIGHT'S EPISODE.

I cannot believe what Heidi did to Elodie! She is supposed to be her friend and then goes behind her back to take the job. I understand that you have to work hard to get ahead at work, but the least that she could have done was to let Elodie know that she wanted to try for the position! We all know how Heidi is easily brainwashed by Spencer and he was the main one pushing her for that position. They both deserve eachother because neither of them can be trusted in any way.

I have a prediction. They cut all ties and ruin all of their friendships with the people who have always been there for them. Then, they break up and end up alone.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-10-07 1
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-10-07 2
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-10-07 3
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! cleogrl 09-11-07 4
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! PinkPanther 09-11-07 5
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! ILOVETHEHILLSHEATHER 09-11-07 6
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! TWoPblows 09-11-07 7
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! cleogrl 09-11-07 8
   RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! JessicaRN 09-11-07 9
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-11-07 10
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! Colonel Zoidberg 09-12-07 11
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! holysmoke 09-13-07 12
   RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-13-07 13
       RE: Heidi steals her Mentors job goldie1000 09-15-07 14
           RE: Heidi steals her Mentors job Reality TV Junkie 09-19-07 15
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-19-07 16
   RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! Angel_K 09-19-07 17
       RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! SDguy92111 09-21-07 18
           RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! AprilNY 09-21-07 19
 RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! maryellennaco 09-27-07 20
   RE: Heidi the Job Stealer! cleogrl 09-27-07 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-07, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
I think old Brent is just looking for a way to get more publicity and he thinks the cameras following Heidiot& ToothBoy are a way there. Too bad he's unaware of how most people feel about Dingleberries One and Two.

If I were Elodie, I'd let the IDIOT fall on her gigandor butt and blame it all on the hideous one.JMHO!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

09-10-07, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
P.S. Welcome to the Boards, Atlanta!! Glad to have you here!
I think your prediction is right on target!YOU GO!

09-10-07, 11:42 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
Let's get this back where it belongs!

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-11-07, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
I think it's sad that Heidi is taking the advice of someone who's never worked. There's nothing wrong with going for a position that's available, but you need to be upfront about it so there are no hard feelings. There may be hard feelings anyway, but no one can fault you for being ambitious.

I didn't see the episode yet, but if this Bolthouse guy takes Heidi over Elodie who has worked there for 2 years, he's crazy. That's really a way to boost loyalty in the workplace, NOT!

What does Spencer do for a living anyway? I thought he was managing Brody's career. At least last season that what he claimed to do. I guess he manages Heidi now and that's it? Heidi needs to wake up big time.

PinkPanther 5 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PinkPanther Click to send private message to PinkPanther Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
Thats true what u said! They'll be lonley, very lonley. Who in this world is going to buy Team Heidi shirts???

ILOVETHEHILLSHEATHER 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ILOVETHEHILLSHEATHER Click to send private message to ILOVETHEHILLSHEATHER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
Heidi is brian washed. Like Audrina said, she let Hollywood go to her head! It was completely wrong of her to go behind her "friend's" back & get that job.

TWoPblows 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TWoPblows Click to send private message to TWoPblows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
WTF is wrong with Heidi's boss?? Is he retarded? (I know his haircut is, but is HE??) He gave Heidi a major promotion over Elodie and the only reason I can imagine there can be for doing something so utterly riDONKulous is that he's a wanna-be Hills protagonist. But does the man (and I use that term loosely) not care about his business? His dumbass decision to promote Heidi to a position that she's CLEARLY not qualified for can only have been made for one of two reasons in my mind: Either he's trying to get in her pants, or he's trying to get himself more camera time. Oh wait - option 3: BOTH.

Meanwhile Spencer gets creepier by the episode. If I were Heidi, I'd tell him where to stuff his worthless "emotional support!" Ew! LOSER!

09-11-07, 06:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
I can't believe that the Bolthouse guy gave Heidi the job either. I have to believe he's doing it for camera time. Elodie was very professional about the way she congratulated Heidi. Heidi can't even seem to speak in complete sentences and he's giving her increased job responsibility and client contact? I wonder how some of the clients feel about Heidi? This girl and her boyfriend are willing to do ANYTHING to give themselves publicity. I don't know if I'd want her touching any of my projects.

I find the Spencer/Heidi scenes to be completely dull and fake. Spencer, I guess is a recluse who doesn't leave the house and their scenes together are creepy. They don't even talk like real people to each other. Heidi constantly jerks her head and looks away when she's talking and she sounds like she's speaking to a puppy; she talked more normally when she was with Jen Bunny. Spencer oversmiles when he's talking to her and his eyes bug out. The Hills should just drop them both.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

09-11-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
When you step back and realize how they totally alienate everyone they once were friendly with, it's kind of sad. Heidi even did that to her family and we never see anymore family or friends of Spencer's. When Heidi told her mother that they were going to hang out with Spencer's friends, that must be a very small group.

09-11-07, 10:32 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
I caught the re-run this afternoon, and seeing it again, I think old Bolthead thinks having Heidiot in the job is gonna get him some more business, more face time on television, and possibly a new hair-do out of the deal.

DUMB and Dumber + DUMBO = RETARD!

Let's hope the jackazz figures out how the cow ate the cabbage before HIS business goes straight in the dumper!

or NOT.....

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-12-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
This is one of the shows I watch only because my wife watches it - honestly, jamming a slot-head screwdriver under my fingernails would be a more productive and less painful way of spending my half-hour.

That said, I can at least pick up on the whole Spencer-Heidi dynamic, and...wow. Heidi must be the most desperate person on the planet and must be letting Spencer fill her head with ideas in her sleep if she goes through all the crap she does for him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me that Heidi has this big, important job, does all the housework, and is out making something of herself, even if it's a corporate shill, while Spencer's idea of work is to sit and watch videos on YouTube.

I'm about 99.9% sure Spencer doesn't have a job and is actively not looking for one, and because Heidi's dumb as hell, she puts up with it.

The two of them will be on a metaphorical island with no one but each other, Spencer won't go anywhere because Heidi does everything for him, and Heidi won't go anywhere because she's an idiot. No one will come to their wedding, and after that, Heidi won't go anywhere because she'll have to shell out alimony to her deadbeat husband if she does.

And please tell me they won't have kids. Please just tell me that.

Sure, all men have that dream of retiring at 21 and living off an unlimited supply of cash for doing nothing. But for most of us, it involves a pointless invention, big game show win, or kick-@$$ investment, not turning a businesswoman into a slave.

holysmoke 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail holysmoke Click to send private message to holysmoke Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
MTV sets up everything, it is all staged for best ratings.

MTV told that tool who to hire for best ratings. He is compensated by MTV and knows he better fall in line to keep this free fake advertising going.

The previews of Heidi and Spencer running into Lauren and Jason is also staged. Ya that was a complete coincidence they met.. : /

These shows have nothing to do with reality and everything to do with a script.

09-13-07, 05:58 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
You are sooo right about the Bolthead. OTOH, if this a script, man; they need some mo betto writers! These guys suck!!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-07, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Heidi steals her Mentors job"
Heidi has stooped to a new all time low !
She is such a witch.
"I don't want to step on anyones toes"
REALLY Heidi....
Could of fooled me..
First of all, Heidi does not deserve that job.
Heidi, you took that job from your Mentor !!

Stealing the job, your friend/Mentor,
tells you she wants, is a big no no.

Well there goes Heidi's last,
confidant-friend, constant listener of all your Spencer drama, down the drain.
And all the other girls at her work,
will definitely not like her as much anymore.
If they don't already.

Heidi should of at least,
told her Mentor she was going to apply for the job.
The approach was really shady and not appropraite.

The only conclusion I can come to:
is that the Bolthouse guy
did this as part of an elaborate plan to ..
hire Heidi, p!ss off all the other staff
so they dislike her,
and then Heidi ends up quitting her job
from all the pressure of her co-workers disliking her.
Because really there is no good reason for this happening.
It is not going to boost Bolthouse business.

OR is it possible, he thinks the new breasts
will attract some new business....

Well we should all just sit back
and watch Heidi fall on her face,
and self destruct
as she tries to do a job she isn't ready for.

Actually I think I may enjoy this *******************

Spencer has a job surfing the net all day...
He is checking out this thread right now!
Thinking gee what peep-name can I go under...

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-07, 04:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Heidi steals her Mentors job"
Elodie puts her in her place.

09-19-07, 07:40 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-19-07 AT 07:41 PM (EST)

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of Elodie and her abilities in the old job department!

Angel_K 79 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-19-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angel_K Click to send private message to Angel_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
Elodie - that's sad

that about sums it up
it really is, heidi doesn't seem all that happy either
i hope there's hope for her

SDguy92111 3 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SDguy92111 Click to send private message to SDguy92111 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
Let's get one thing straight. Heidi is not a "job stealer" because it was not Elodie's job to lose in the first place. Yes Heidi applied for the job at the same time as her and she was given the position. There would have been tension in that office if Heidi told Elodie of her intentions, applied, and then didn't get the job. Although we all assume Heidi is a stupid #####, maybe she actually is qualified for the job. After all she has held down that job at Bolthouse for almost two years prior to this. Even though I don't like Heidi, in the workplace when you have an opportunity for a promotion you can't just sit back and let someone else take it. You need to go out there and get it or else you will never get anywhere.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
As Heidi told Spencer at dinner "Friends don't yell at friends"...the same goes for her "Friends don't steal potential jobs from friends". I'm sure if Elodie had done that to Heidi, it would have been a whole other ball game now wouldn't it? Geez, it's a good thing it DIDNT happen that way or they'd have to face the wrath of TOOTH BOY! (EEK!)

09-27-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
RENEW POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT....

Did any of you catch the latest episode and what's next on the Hills?? Looks like our girl Elodie has a suprise "Take this job & shove it!" moment @ The Bolthead.... Uh.. oh... Heidiot may have to take over and run with it! "IT"S JUST BUSINESS" after all..... WooHoo!

09-27-07, 01:50 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Heidi the Job Stealer!"
I saw that and thought good for you Elodie. No doubt this is being done b/c Heidi has a camera crew following her around - what do they expect other workers to do, put their lives on hold? Bolthouse is making money off of The Hills, the other workers are simply there, they aren't getting any rewards.

Heidi started that job having not completed one semester of fashion school. I like how she tried make it seem that she and Elodie had been working there about the same time, then Elodie had to put her in her place about that.

TMz rags on Brent Bolthouse b/c he will do anything for publicity. I'm sure Heidi's promotion was all for publicity. But in fairness to the people working for you, you create a pretend job for Heidi to have.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •