The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Ketchup Dinner"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Laguna Beach / The Hills Forum (Protected)
Original message

ss60999 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ss60999 Click to send private message to ss60999 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Ketchup Dinner"
I am floored at how immature and rude heidi and spencer acted at the ketchup dinner. I was really trying to give heidi a chance but she is just clueless. I can't stand her now, how nieve
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 THE work incident teacherkelly 09-18-07 1
   RE: THE work incident Reality TV Junkie 09-19-07 2
   RE: THE work incident TVFreak 09-19-07 4
 RE: The Ketchup Dinner cleogrl 09-19-07 3
   RE: The Ketchup Dinner AprilNY 09-21-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-18-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "THE work incident"
Two thumbs up for Elodie. At first Heidi didn't get that Elodie was criticizing her...then it looked like she was going to burst into tears right then. Did she not think that there would be fall out from the way she swooped in and took the job.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Reality TV Junkie 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-19-07, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to send private message to Reality%20TV%20Junkie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: THE work incident"
I totally agree. Elodie even named names. She should have even said and now me. Does Heidi not realize that her world started crashing down after she chose to stay with Spencer. His teeth really annoy me by the way. I think that Heidi really misses her old friends but would never mention that to Spencer. I was also glad that she painted the wall a few episodes back too. Spencer didn't look too happy with her when he walked in. It is her place too. I wouldn't have wanted that stupid, ugly paint crap on the wall either.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: THE work incident"
Just when I think that Heidi can't get any stupider she stoops to new levels. Did she really think that her friendship with Elodie would be the same after she got the promotion? When you become someone's superior in the workplace, you should know better than to b**** and moan to them about your little high school type dramas. Once you become 'the boss', especially the way Heidi went about doing it, nobody wants to be your friend. Duh! Way to go Elodie!

cleogrl 115 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cleogrl Click to send private message to cleogrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Ketchup Dinner"
Spencer and Heidi were rude b/c it got them on camera. If they hadn't done the drink thing and Spencer hadn't made the rude comment to both Jason and Lauren, they wouldn't have gotten all that camera time. Hmmm, you send drinks over to someone you know just came out of rehab??

I loved how Heidi was retelling the story to Elodie to make it seem like Lauren was being rude and Elodie wasn't falling for it. Elodie knew the cameras were rolling so she figured what did she have to lose?? "What did you do and why does everyone hate you now?" loved it!!!

And why would Heidi need to be forgiven if, as she claimed, she and Spencer had nothing to do with spreading rumors about a tape.

Heidi is phony and since she's hooked up with Spencer, she's lost any integrity she may have had. I guess this guy convinced her that she's a star in the making and she bought it.

AprilNY 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-21-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AprilNY Click to send private message to AprilNY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Ketchup Dinner"
LOVED when they refused the drinks. That was awesome.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •