The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Aruba 3213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-07-20, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
Figured I’d shoot you both a message before the new S40 season commences—being everyone else who used to frequent Bashers are either understandably disenchanted with Production and the pathetic casting or developed “thin skin.” Wasn’t around last season due to the ridiculous format of Rob and Sandra being “coaches.” Considering the “strategies” both employed to “win,” I was not going to tune in every week to listen to Rob “coach” newbies on being lying sacks of sh!t...or Sandra “coaching” on being pathetically inept enough to be carried to the end as an obvious non-threat.

I was further disappointed upon hearing the entire cast of S40 would be returnees who were the last Survivor standing in a previous season. Well actually, a half a dozen needed MULTIPLE seasons to FINALLY secure their coveted “win—” in Rob’s case a pathetic FIVE chances! One of the many reasons I will never regard seasons with returnees as a “Real” season. And that’s before we even factor the “pre-gaming” that obviously goes on of which this season I doubt will be no exception.

In any event, I went on the CBS website to see who was selected hoping the greatest winner of all-time (Tom Westman) would be included. If so, I might have considered starting to watch this season. I presume he probably was asked, but with the Anti-Darwin Syndrome an unfortunate factor in the game, I can understand if he would appropriately decline.

I was pleasantly happy to see three of my favorite female winners (Danni Boatwright, Natalie Anderson, and Kim Spradlin,) all of whom I would include in my Top Ten Winners ever, playing. Sadly, that was overshadowed by FIVE former male winners (Tom Westman, Brian Heidik, Todd Herzog, JT Thomas, and Mike Holloway,) all of whom I would also include in my Top Ten Winners ever, NOT taking part in this “Winners” Season. Although under further review, it’s probably just as well considering the last FIVE seasons ended with a male champion. It’s about time to crown a female winner.

Anyway, should you decide to watch, enjoy the season. I will be back on these Boards as a contributor the next time CBS decides to air a “real” season.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice... RollDdice 02-10-20 1
   RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice... Aruba 02-11-20 2
       RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice... RollDdice 02-12-20 3
 RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice... jbug 02-16-20 4
   RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice... cahaya 02-18-20 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

RollDdice 5914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-20, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
Hello Aruba!

Thanks for the check in and your clear explanation of your Survivor stance.

I know that our community has suffered a drop off in interest, probably due to other distractions (they may rhyme with shmacebook, fritter, finstagram and for some folks grinder).

For my part, after a long journey I earned my Brown Belt in Kenpo karate in May. As a result of that I often find myself dashing off a quick thresd-starter before going to class. Last season the BTS thresds were often my Fortress of Solitude... just me, the echoes and the dust bunnies.

So I'm going to fire up the machinery once again and start a thresd for this new season. With some help we can mock the contestants and have some fun.

Let's see what happens.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Aruba 3213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-11-20, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
Hi RollDdice,

First of all, Congrats on your Karate accomplishment! When my nephew was a young boy, I drove him to many Karate practices for several years as he moved up the ranks—so I do know the dedication and effort it entails.

I noticed Kingfish didn’t frequent Bashers last season...sure hope all is well with him. If he does not contribute this season, your BTS threads may, once again, sadly occupy space with your “dust bunnies” and an occasional tumbleweed. I see you began building your “Fortress of Solitude” with an initial BTS post; so, I’ll mosey on over to that thread and hopefully kick things off for whoever watches this season and decides to enter your “Fortress.”

RollDdice 5914 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-20, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
Yay! Many thanks. I've put out the Welcome mat and a modest buffet, so hopefully we'll snare... uhh, enjoy some clever and snarky folks over there.

Bounce or Die by IceCat
"We have a blind date with Destiny and it looks like she's ordered the lobster." --The Shoveler, Mystery Men.

jbug 17139 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-20, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
Hello Aruba
Hello RollDDice
Hello Kingfish.....did I beat him here?

Just thought I'd pop in and see what's happening.
I need to go re-watch some of the seasons cause I don't remember some of these "warriors"

cahaya 19852 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-20, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hello Kingfish and RollDdice..."
I'll sit on the couch here with jbug, catching up on parts of the previous seasons which I watch sporadically.

Want some popcorn, jbug?

Dicey moves by RollDice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •