The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-06-13, 10:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""

Shamu continues his strenuous practice of converting oxygen into carbon dioxide. The Filipino Gollum shows up with life lessons, but leaves out the section on eye care.

The Fans' morale sags, Laura sandbags and Phillip hands out more nickname tags.

Mark "Call the Medic" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... kingfish 03-07-13 1
 Eye Eye Captain Med-vac Qui... suzzee 03-07-13 2
   RE: Eye Eye Captain Med-vac ... kingfish 03-07-13 3
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... byoffer 03-07-13 4
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... jbug 03-11-13 11
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... SOAR64 03-08-13 5
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... kingfish 03-08-13 6
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... suzzee 03-09-13 7
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... suzzee 03-09-13 8
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... michel 03-10-13 9
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... kingfish 03-11-13 12
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... michel 03-10-13 10
   RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... kingfish 03-11-13 13
       RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... agman 03-12-13 14
           RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... kingfish 03-12-13 15
               RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... suzzee 03-12-13 16
 RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "R... kingfish 03-13-13 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-13, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-13 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

It's still all about Shamu, rarely have we witnessed acting that was more transparent than when he proclaimed that he didn’t want to go home. Shamu went from being a blubber butt blowhole beached whale to just being a wussy pussy. Just a big ole wussy pussy with a 'do not talk to me' list.

But right now, we should take a moment to eulogize Laura.

RIP Laura, sympathies. She (dramatic sob) turned sidewise and completely disappeared (sob). It happened at Tribal council, and she was never seen again. Ever.

We should have seen it coming, her mid-torso had been shrinking at an alarming rate, as had her head. Her middle had no flesh on it at the end. She is the only survivor in history to have to take a tuck in her buff in order to wear it on her head. Otherwise it would have just fallen down her toothpick body to the ground.

You will be missed, Laura. Your prior vote resulted in the infliction of Shamu on us for another week, but we were willing to forgive you. You didn't have to just disappear like that. Here's hoping they feed you in the afterlife, they do say that food is abundant there.

Rest In Peace, Laura. And hit the gym in Heaven once in a while.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Survivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

03-07-13, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Eye Eye Captain Med-vac Quit "
Salute to you Shamu, it was a mighty battle between the grain of sand and Gota's patience.

Famous last words:

"Bringith me rice grain not sand grain.

Bite Me

03-07-13, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Eye Eye Captain Med-vac Quit "
Shamu also deserves credit for managing to get sand in his eye with his eyelids closed.

Nice trick, one that was probably responsible for his 'never getting hurt' in two tours of Iraq. Equivalent to the self-induced-frag in Viet Nam.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-13, 11:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
I am just saving up my energy for next week.

IRL I will be away next week. Feel free to borrow this siggie to post after Brandon's rampage.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

03-11-13, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
I'm going to be in shock; I may go into hiding.

SOAR64 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-13, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAR64 Click to send private message to SOAR64 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
How did Shamar know that it was a grain of sand unless he placed it there himself. I would not put anything past this man. He must have known that he had no chance of winning the big money.

03-08-13, 10:10 AM (EST)
6. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Spoiler: This Week's 'Chip On The Shoulder Award' Bamboo Sliver in the Finger' Award goes to Shamu, who is also in the running for the 'I'll Do Anything to Go Home Including Fall on a Grain of Sand' Award.

Free Sigpics by TribePhil at the "Be the Surivor" thread in Survivor Bashers. Sign up now!

03-09-13, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Actually, we have it on good authority that Shama-lama-ding-dong got an eye infection from the rice. Either that or someone thought that saying "Better then a sharp stick in the eye" was worth a shot.

Bite Me

03-09-13, 08:41 PM (EST)
8. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Oh heck! I forgot I was on the show this season. Yay me!

I’ve got you under my wheels.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-13, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
You guys can laugh at seeing Shamu and Laura leave but what about me? That SOB Eddie calls me the Cochran of the tribe and I have to sit there and take it. Wouldn't it be nice to send him and Reynold to Ponderosa to spend the rest of the game with Shamu?

03-11-13, 11:01 AM (EST)
12. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
You got to think about who is being insulted here.

Although with the way Cochran is perving out, his thoughts would probably drift to other aspects of being a woman for a while.

OK. You're right, you should probably take offense on both accounts.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-13, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Even Tata is more of a ladies' man than me...Brenda, Andrea, I'd like some hugs and kisses too. Viewers like surprises so let's give them a showmance!

03-11-13, 11:03 AM (EST)
13. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Advice? Your best chance is in the dead of night. That Lobsterboy complexion isn't all that attractive.

To the Shwack shack with you!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-13, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
I'd just be happy with a little camera time!

03-12-13, 04:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Spoiler: Frustrated by a lack of on-air time (and completely unaware that this may forbode a really good Survivor result this time), Eric grabbed one of the cameras and has been posting pictures of his junk on You-Tube. Who knew that this camera would have a special macro 20x lens.

He labeled it "The Junk-zila that ate Tokyo, and has had a billion hits just in in Japan. They are wild about stuff that eats their capital.

03-12-13, 08:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Those aren't coconuts, these
are coconuts.

Bite Me

03-13-13, 10:22 AM (EST)
17. "RE: "Be The Survivor": S26 Ep04: "Rice Rice Baby""
Finally Probst gets a chance to try some of that 'Man Love' he has heard about, although a Gnome wouldn't have been his first choice.

"OK, Brandon, this will hurt you more than it will hurt me..."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •