The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor S25 Ep14 Reunion Show: "You've Got A Date To Prom""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-12, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor S25 Ep14 Reunion Show: "You've Got A Date To Prom""

Put your best beer koozie on your head and enjoy the Reunion Show. Who's wearing what designer? Who's going to propose? Who's going to punch Abi in her Brazilian boca?

Watch, take notes and trade jabs with our expert commentators.

Mark "So sorry I sort of mailed it in this season-- a lot of unexpected personal drama. I'll be better next time." Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor S25 Ep14 Reunion Show:... kingfish 12-17-12 1
 Ho Ho Ho...That's Ho #1, Ho #2, and... kingfish 12-18-12 2
 Life is a Jeff Probst cocktail kingfish 12-19-12 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-12, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep14 Reunion Show: "You've Got A Date To Prom""
Spoiler #1 Through diligent and painstaking investigating the Raunchy Girls finally got to the bottom of why Artis hated Skoopin. Apparently Skoopin bled on Artis's personal item, his teddy bear, and made remarks about the bears heritage.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-18-12, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ho Ho Ho...That's Ho #1, Ho #2, and Ho #3"
LAST EDITED ON 12-18-12 AT 09:28 PM (EST)

The leaders of the Raunchy Girl teams, Ho #1, Ho#2, and Ho #3.

Hullooo, it is I, your favorite and most accurate sourced spoiler, bringing to you the last set of guaranteed accurate information gathered in the field by my field stripped Raunchy Girls on vacation from their classes at the School for very very very Raunchy Girls. I had fun, they had fun, and you persevered. Thanks for that.

They are anxious to get back to their studies (which, coincidently, and are often carried out on their backs), their terrorizing of small villages, consuming mega amounts of mind and body altering substances, and their custom Vespa Choppers. And their occasional treat, torturing the EPMB.

The last installment is as follows:

Spoiler #1.5: Congrats to Denise, finally someone played a perfect game. And Pissed off Penner, making it a 110% sucess. Bravo. My new Survivor hero.

Spoiler #2: Amendments to ”The Survivor’s Handbook”. (#1) Never turn down an alliance offer. And (#2) “Never refer to a Future Jury Member as a Moron or an Idiot”. And if on the island with Skoopin, never get between him and any sharp object or a fire.

Spoiler #3: Malcolm will “go big or go home”. Famous last words, Malcolm. See ya.

(Oh yeah, that’s number (#3): “Never utter famous last words”.

Spoiler #4: Abi officially becomes one of the rare breed of Survivor contestants that even a possible reward of a million dollars won’t tempt the others to take her to the final 3. Even though she would have won zero votes and would have guaranteed an increase in their odds of winning from 1 in 3 to 1 in 2, they still couldn’t be tempted to take her. Not even for a million bucks. There have been very few villains in Survivor history this odious. Well, there are some Hantzs that would give her a run for her money, but still it's rare.

Spoiler #5: Gathered by the night vision camera at camp after TC. They are still doing the “Wicked Witch is Dead” dance. They should beware, however, she is actually still alive, just transported by island trimaran to a holding cell to await her chance to unleash her “honesty” on the final three,

Spoiler #6: Skupin's Final TC story – He lives!. 90% intact, but still…. For Skupin, that is indeed a story. He left blood on the island, yards of skin in the jungle, a few bone fragments on the beach, and an appendage or two along the way, but he lived.

Spoiler #7: For future reference and for the doubters, it appears that the Beardies Award is a predictor of the longest lasting male survivor, and of the ultimate female winner.

Spoiler #8: Behind the scenes: On the walk of fallen comrades, the production crew had to reshoot the scene at Abi’s torch several times. It seems that the final castaways just couldn’t come up with anything positive. They almost went with “Well, she wasn’t the spawn of Satan, was she? Or was she?”. Well, they couldn't agree on that, so they tried “She didn’t actually murder a fellow contestant in their sleep." but they remembered that she did actually try an kill Skupin with a coconut, and later with daggers from her eyes (imported from "The Simpsons" Side Show Bob), so they couldn't use that. Finally they had to dub in a script by "The Simpson's" voice-over actors. They tried to get the "Family Dad" guy, but it turns out that he has a weak stomach.

Spoiler #9: And in the “Poke my Eyes Out” column, we get to see Russell throw another hissy fit on the Fallen comrades’ walk.

Spoiler #10: The biggest question goes unanswered yet again this season, What about toilet paper? Do they really have to use handfuls of sand for 39 days? Are banana leaves as unabsorbent as they appear?

Spoiler #11: Denise’s skill as hypnotist/therapist allowed her to convince Lisa vote to evict Malcolm instead of her. And, when you have a patient under a hypnotic spell in the jungle, might as well and let your Jungle Jane inner self free.

Spoiler #12: Abi wins Best Mean Face Award at TC.

Spoiler #13: In keeping with the time honored tradition, the final 3 burn down the camp, along with all the cute little animals that populated so many of the filler shots this season. PETA is not pleased.

Spoiler #14: Penner at final TC, same shirt, no shave. Penner is one with the jungle.

Hey Mom, please send money. Tribe says rent is due on thei sig.

12-19-12, 01:37 PM (EST)
3. "Life is a Jeff Probst cocktail"
Spoiler for Jeff: The divorce papers that he received after the final reunion. It's never a good move for a married man to get a BJ on national TV. Oh well, there went his millions, and I guess we have Jeff Probst for a few more seasons.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •