The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

11-02-12, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
BOO! Did that scare the buff off of you? Well, of course not you are Survivor fans, after 24 seasons nothing is going to scare you, you are Survivor survivors, say it loud, say it proud. If you dare…….thunder sound here

Truth or dare: did you dress up as your favorite Survivor for Trick or Treat? Did anyone go as Richard Hatch au natural or are you the more like Jenna or Heidi and held out for the chocolate first? We’re all friends here! Do tell! post photos here….This season on Survivor Philippines: (GAH! Even the location has been regurgitated!) Past players have be hit by lightning bolts and reanimated into the noobies worst nightmare. dum dum dummmmmmm (um, that was supposed to be scary music, sigh)

SURVIVOR ZOMBIES
OH NO you say! “Oh yes we do!” says Jiffy Tweet and Mark “Dr. Frankenstein” Burnet.

Wow, do I take a ride on the Tangent Express or what?

On to it already…..

The current filthy batch of contestants are seen lolling around their respective locations when off in the distance they spot the Philippines Navy rowing towards their beaches.

Tandangit’s note reads: Malcolm you have 10 minutes to come up with a reason why you are running away from camp while everyone else will have 10 minutes to pack their dirty laundry and get in the boat. All aboard toot toot

Kalaboofz’s (gesundheit) note reads: LMAO, you guys are toast! Love, Jiffy & Mark

The newly merged tribe gets to eat, except for Skupin who is given the old rice he fought so hard for LOL, way to negotiate that awesome coup, buuuuuddy.

It matters not to Mike, who’s happier then a gopher in soft dirt that he made the merge without 3rd degree burns, broken bones or athletes foot.

Question here: Since Skupin is technically a merge virgin has he lost some of the taint of a returnee?

Everyone is quietly trying to figure out (without obviously using their toes), if merge at 11 means you made the Jury? Who the F3 knows.

After having a little half-time nosh some of them realize that:

1. The tribes are not even.
2. That someone is going home.
3. There is laundry to attend to.
4. There are TWO zombies left on the island and they’re after the cash too.

Now we come to the point of S25. How to deal with Survivor Zombies.

Let’s apply some rules to this situation.

Rule # 1 Cardio

That’s it everyone, move! Move! MOVE! Get that heart rate up!

Youuuuuuuurrrrrr OUT!! Sayeth the multi millionaire baseball star, JR Ewing, “Get out of my game Zombies I command you!”

Come on Kent, you need to pay attention to the rules before dealing with Zombies.

Rule # 8 Get a Kickass Partner.

Well, Mr. Kent, I get that your choices are limited but isn’t Mr. Burns another reanimated veteran? Epic fail on Rule # 8 Zombies are not kickass partners. Apparently neither are old baseball players.

On to today’s Immunity Challenge, better known as Watch 11 people lose their Grip.

You all saw it, a bucket of swill worth 25% of your weight, a pulley, a rope, a kite string holder and a high speed camera set up to take in all that heart stopping action. Sometimes I hate endurance challenges.

Rule #12 Bounty Paper Towels

With paper towels you could have wiped sweaty hands and saved yourself in this challenge, it pays to learn the rules.

It shouldn’t have been a surprise but the one guy that hasn’t done a thing but sit on the beach saving his endurance wins and wins big he does. Go Carter, no really Carter, just go. Tyvm. Props to you too Denise, when is anyone going to realize that you seem to be the kickass partner (See Rule # 8)

After Immunity we’re treated to the mental gymnastics of former athletes, former actors, former Survivors and future has beens while they try to rid the camp of the zombie returnees.

The problem with that is sometimes Zombies know the rules too:

Rule # 29 The Buddy System

Penner picks a smart buddy.

Rule # 22 Know Your Way Out

Ah, the protection of a HII.

OK rookies, either learn some basic survival rules or you’re all going to be on the menu.

Thanks for reading along and remember Rule # 21

As if you don’t know that already.

Awesome siggie by Tribe <3.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 michel 11-03-12 1
   RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 suzzee 11-05-12 3
 RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 kingfish 11-04-12 2
   RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 suzzee 11-05-12 4
 RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 byoffer 11-07-12 5
 RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 MissMyth 11-07-12 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-03-12, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Well, that sums it up! Great job, Suzzee. I really liked seeing what the notes really said:

"Tandangit’s note reads: Malcolm you have 10 minutes to come up with a reason why you are running away from camp while everyone else will have 10 minutes to pack their dirty laundry and get in the boat. All aboard toot toot"

"Kalaboofz’s (gesundheit) note reads: LMAO, you guys are toast! Love, Jiffy & Mark"

But who was voted out?!! LOL!

Ils sont fous, ces Romains!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

11-05-12, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Thanks michel!

When is the Dang Rain going to stop?

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-12, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Very nice, Suz, a funny and imaginative take on that episode (is it really only #7?). And appropriate, because there is one Survivor (Abi) who actually might want to eat someone's (RC's) brains.

I enjoyed it very much. Also your sig.

11-05-12, 12:51 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Thanks Senor

I am too a celebrity

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-12, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Hey, did you just call me Mr. Burns??

That? Was a hilarious write-up! Great job Suzzee.

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-07-12, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bashers Summary: S25 Ep 7 Survivor Reanimation Domination"
Great job suzzee! Loved the zombie analogy and the pics.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •