The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor S25 Ep12: “It’s a Family Despair (ooh) A Family Despair…“"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

RollDdice 5659 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-12, 03:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor S25 Ep12: “It’s a Family Despair (ooh) A Family Despair…“"

While Jonathan “Hawkeye” Penner picks over the breakfast buffet at the Ponderosa, the remaining Survivors are treated to the traditional “family visit” reward where we’re treated to two surprises. First, Lisa’s claim that the 12 Apostles are part of her family and should be produced in person, on the sand and in sandals is denied. Secondly, Malcolm’s “knucklehead” brother demonstrates that it’s possible for similar chromosomes to twirl in the genetic Cuisinart for far too long.

Mark "In the cleavage of my family" Burnett
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Rythym & Blues in Abi minor suzzee 12-05-12 1
 RE: Survivor S25 Ep12: “It’s a Fami... byoffer 12-06-12 2
   RE: Survivor S25 Ep12: “It’s a Fami... suzzee 12-06-12 3
 The force is strong with this one. suzzee 12-06-12 4
   RE: The force is strong with this o... byoffer 12-06-12 5
       RE: The force is strong with this o... suzzee 12-06-12 6
           RE: The force is strong with this o... suzzee 12-06-12 7
           RE: The force is strong with this o... MissMyth 12-07-12 8
 Clueless Carter, or kingfish 12-07-12 9
   Coconut Confessional suzzee 12-08-12 10
 Confused.... kingfish 12-11-12 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-05-12, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Rythym & Blues in Abi minor"
We got it, if you tell a lie enough times then everyone will believe it. Now we all know why Abi is Abi.

I am going to throw a coconut at her myself.

What a lovely bunch of coconuts.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-12, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep12: “It’s a Family Despair (ooh) A Family Despair…“"
They say "the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree", but in the case of us Skupins it's more like "Mike Skupin (any generation)climbs the coconut tree and still gets hurt".

Lord help us all.

12-06-12, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor S25 Ep12: “It’s a Family Despair (ooh) A Family Despair…“"
One of the Skupin offspring should consider a medical career and open a convenience clinic in the spare room.

12-06-12, 10:24 AM (EST)
4. "The force is strong with this one."
Malcolm I am your Mother.

I am too a celebrity

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-12, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The force is strong with this one."
LAST EDITED ON 12-06-12 AT 11:18 AM (EST)

If you are my mother, then that makes you the virgin Mary since I believe you called me Jesus during your little bible roundtable on the beach.

signed,
Malcolm

12-06-12, 11:10 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The force is strong with this one."
Come here and sit on Mama's lap......

I am too a celebrity

12-06-12, 11:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: The force is strong with this one."
It's okay Malcolm, apparently we're alone in this thresd.

I am too a celebrity

MissMyth 352 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

12-07-12, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MissMyth Click to send private message to MissMyth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The force is strong with this one."
Hands off my ride to the finals, er, my buddy Malcolm.
I will cut you.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-12, 07:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Clueless Carter, or "
LAST EDITED ON 12-08-12 AT 06:32 PM (EST)

Confused, Befuddled, and Foggy.

Spoiler #1: Poor Clueless Carter. It will be revealed that Carter’s strategy is to be a nice person thinking that that will get him to the end. Because he deserves it. This, in spite of numerous examples (one only has to remember the strategy of the first winner, Richard Hatch). Nice guys are deluded doormats.

Spoiler #2: Meanwhile, Abi is still a bitch. And probably destined for F3, at least, and to be called back for future seasons of Survivor. Her cousins and siblings will also probably appear.

Spoiler #3: Probst will get his customary suck up at the reward challenge, this time from the family visitors. Carefully selected and well-rehearsed family visitors will bestow praises upon his Blue Shirtness.

Spoiler #4: Penner’s island hat will go into the TC fire. The TSA barred it from entering the US because it started walking around on its own volition. Fortunately (for the world) he acquired a replacement at the Ponderosa.

Spoiler #5: And listen to this kids, here’s a hot one – Abi’s big problem (in her mind) on the island is that’s she’s too honest.

Spoiler #6: Someone else mentioned this, so this is a second hand spoiler, but Lisa wins this season’s award for having the Ugliest Cry Face.

Spoiler #7: In the producer's most biased challenge this season, Abi is partnered with her mother who doesn't speak English. Apparently Production thought Abi's chances of winning an unbiased challenge were too good this week, so they saddled her with a partner who actually does have cultural issues.

Spoiler #8: And Skupin and his son will face off to determine who is mas self-destructive. Being younger and still with most of his appendages intact, Skupin’s son pulls off the win (and the skin on his arms) by climbing a coconut palm in a fruitless and completely unnecessary (they fall of their own accord when ripe) attempt to chop down a coconut. Ah, the younger generation.

Spoiler #9: Lisa is Confused, Befuddled and Foggy. But she knows that God is a win win kinda guy, even though she is shot to smithereens.

God has a message for Lisa. " Cut the crap, and stop bothering me, Me-Damn-it! "

Spoiler #10: In a confessional Malcolm finally explains that Abi has joined the Dementors. And that does, indeed, explain a lot.

"Dementors are among the foulest creatures that walk this earth. They infest the darkest, filthiest places, they glory in decay and despair, they drain peace, hope, and happiness out of the air around them... Get too near a Dementor and every good feeling, every happy memory will be sucked out of you. If it can, the Dementor will feed on you long enough to reduce you to something like itself...soulless and evil. You will be left with nothing but the worst experiences of your life."

Remus Lupin to Harry Potter.

Tribe dealt it, we smelt it.

12-08-12, 04:52 PM (EST)
10. "Coconut Confessional"
He came at us with a machete! Ultimately we shoved him back to the ground. The tree does have a nice covering of man-hide and now I suppose we'll have to answer to PETA.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-12, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Confused...."
spoiler #1: OK, Denise's husband showed up for her family visit. As a result the judges of the "Beardies Award" have reconvened and are revaluating their decision in light of this unexpected development. They feel that they may not have considered Denise's "beard" carefully enough.

Reading between the lines here, but I think I know the real reason Lisa cried.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •