The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-12, 06:28 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
Remember: we have to punish her even when she does something right, because that's the only way to keep her alert and obeying all our instructions -- the constant unrelenting fear of pain.

...look, I'm just following her own published advice. I'd think she'd be grateful.

Cobra, mongoose.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way. Snidget 09-20-12 1
 RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way. suzzee 09-20-12 2
 RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way. Colonel Zoidberg 09-21-12 3
   RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way. kingfish 09-21-12 4
 RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way. michel 09-22-12 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 08:43 AM (EST)
1. "RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
*checks Survivor Sin list*

*gets Sriracha*

I'll handle the lying.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-12, 09:11 AM (EST)
2. "RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
But she lost ALL her money in the great recession back in '88.

Beatings Are A Fact Of Life

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-21-12, 10:14 AM (EST)
3. "RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
Punish her for getting divorced somehow. Because God hates divorce even in abusive homes.

Also, make her keep that creepy monkey with the big eyes in her house and force her to feed it, care for it, and clean up its poop.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-12, 07:21 PM (EST)
4. "RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
She should have to be on BB with Boogie, Dan and Willie. Better yet, she should be forced to watch the latest season in one sitting. With no drugs or alcohol.

BTW, that monkey is one of my spy agents on the island, specially hired to record and report on the after dark goings on. So don't be mistreating that monkey.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-12, 07:37 PM (EST)
5. "RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
She should be forced to stay on the island until she makes fire...without flint.

We'd have something new at the reunion, Jeff turning to a TV and talking to Lisa still in the Philippines' jungle. She's a celebrity: Don't get her out of her there.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •