URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID1
Thread Number: 4253
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."

Posted by Estee on 09-20-12 at 06:28 AM
Remember: we have to punish her even when she does something right, because that's the only way to keep her alert and obeying all our instructions -- the constant unrelenting fear of pain.

...look, I'm just following her own published advice. I'd think she'd be grateful.

Cobra, mongoose.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: How To Abuse Lisa The RTVW Way."
Posted by Snidget on 09-20-12 at 08:43 AM
*checks Survivor Sin list*

*gets Sriracha*

I'll handle the lying.

Posted by suzzee on 09-20-12 at 09:11 AM
But she lost ALL her money in the great recession back in '88.

Beatings Are A Fact Of Life

Posted by Colonel Zoidberg on 09-21-12 at 10:14 AM
Punish her for getting divorced somehow. Because God hates divorce even in abusive homes.

Also, make her keep that creepy monkey with the big eyes in her house and force her to feed it, care for it, and clean up its poop.

Posted by kingfish on 09-21-12 at 07:21 PM
She should have to be on BB with Boogie, Dan and Willie. Better yet, she should be forced to watch the latest season in one sitting. With no drugs or alcohol.

BTW, that monkey is one of my spy agents on the island, specially hired to record and report on the after dark goings on. So don't be mistreating that monkey.

Posted by michel on 09-22-12 at 07:37 PM
She should be forced to stay on the island until she makes fire...without flint.

We'd have something new at the reunion, Jeff turning to a TV and talking to Lisa still in the Philippines' jungle. She's a celebrity: Don't get her out of her there.