The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"dog the bounty hunter"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-02-04, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"dog the bounty hunter"
i love this guy... i really do!
what a neat show.
he sure has had a hard life.
molly

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: dog the bounty hunter Smooth23 09-02-04 1
   RE: dog the bounty hunter marlenefecto 09-27-04 7
 RE: dog the bounty hunter Glow 09-08-04 2
   RE: dog the bounty hunter Smooth23 09-08-04 3
       RE: dog the bounty hunter Glow 09-09-04 4
           RE: dog the bounty hunter Smooth23 09-12-04 5
           RE: dog the bounty hunter San 10-01-04 8
               RE: dog the bounty hunter Smooth23 10-02-04 9
                   RE: dog the bounty hunter Glow 10-06-04 10
                       RE: dog the bounty hunter Smooth23 10-06-04 11
 RE: dog the bounty hunter Loree 09-16-04 6
   RE: dog the bounty hunter F_R_A 01-20-05 12
       RE: dog the bounty hunter RangeRover 01-20-05 13
           RE: dog the bounty hunter F_R_A 01-20-05 14
               RE: dog the bounty hunter RangeRover 01-20-05 15
                   RE: dog the bounty hunter Smooth23 01-22-05 17
 RE: dog the bounty hunter seahorse 01-21-05 16
   RE: dog the bounty hunter F_R_A 01-23-05 18
 RE: dog the bounty hunter mizzzjulie 01-23-05 19
   RE: dog the bounty hunter realtyamazed 02-14-05 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Smooth23 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-02-04, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
The shows pretty cool. I sure wouldn't waste any sympathy on a guy who has great kids, lots of money from his own business, and lives in Hawaii. Its every mans dream.

marlenefecto 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-27-04, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail marlenefecto Click to send private message to marlenefecto Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
i really like this show im glad their family is really close to each other and dog turned his life around seems like a really nice guy....

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-04, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Ooooh! I finally caught the show last night at 2 in the morning. There were two episodes on. Is that all there have been? Did I miss any?

an amazing IceCat original

I've developed a lustcrush on Leland.

09-08-04, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Smooth23 Click to send private message to Smooth23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
A total of 4 half hour episodes have been shown.

09-09-04, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Thanks. That's a bummer. I must have missed the first two.

09-12-04, 01:08 AM (EST)
5. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
I predict the ratings are going to drop and the show will be cancelled after the first season if all they ever show is him catching guys easily like without a fight or whatever. I mean, how many times can you watch a guy be put in handcuffs, whine like a 4 year old in k-mart, then be delivered to the police?
On one of the news channels they had dog as a guest and they said he taped like 18 shows and caught 38 people so far.

San 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-04, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail San Click to send private message to San Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
I thought the same about "Cops", and how long have they been on? 15 years? And, several times a day!

10-02-04, 00:56 AM (EST)
9. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
This show needs a new timeslot, my tuesday lineup is filled already and this show is at the bottom of my list.

10-06-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
10. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Really? This is all I watch on Tuesdays.

I thought last night's episodes were much better. More action.

10-06-04, 11:06 PM (EST)
11. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Yes, they were alot better. I loved the fight that leeland got everyone involved in.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

09-16-04, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
I finally saw this show. I have to admit I was kind of bored with it.

F_R_A 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-05, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail F_R_A Click to send private message to F_R_A Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
I'm a Fugitive Recovery Agent in Detroit area. Dog the Bounty Hunter is like a Jerry Springer show.

When we go out on a recovery at 3:00 in the morning in Detroit, there are no cameras, no "Beths" running around worrying about her nails, no "Justins" acting like wanna-be hip hop artist.

Its VERY serious and dangerous work.

Please remmember the difference between hollywood and reality.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-20-05, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
LAST EDITED ON 01-20-05 AT 12:40 PM (EST)

I have to agree that the show is just boring. He goes on and on about how dangerous they are and how this is going to be tough and then it ends up like "Hey bra stop!" Okay then the druggie stops, hands up goes along and then cries in the back seat asks for retribution, a cigarette, a phone call to his respective peeps and then all is right with the world. Dog provides an absurd narrative and Beth says daddy takes this very seriously.

Meanwhile Son, nephew and brother pose to see which ones mullets or hairdos are more over the top than Beth's or Dog's. Which frankly is a stretch as Daddy apparently likes Beth to look like a King Street hooker with 40 DD's.. how they can distinguish between her and some of the hootchies they pick up is beyond me... must be her blonde fright wig that acts like a beacon.

When they went to Denver they showed how really inept they are when the picked up two tweekers and basically got run all over with nothing... the guy ended up getting picked up in high speed chase by cops the following week. Where was Dog? Back in Hawaii picking up his comatose criminals. Lord a three year old maniac toddler on Nanny 911 is more difficult to contain.

The dude is such a poseur... for a while I thought I might go into the bounty business as apparently looks, brains, teeth and the ability to articulate a sentance weren't prerequesites - so I thought "how hard could that be?" But FRA I guess you've cleared that up for me so I guess I'll pass.

01-20-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail F_R_A Click to send private message to F_R_A Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
The fugitive recovery business is a great thing to get into if you work under a real FRA agent or agency. Not when there's camera crews following you. He is a convicted felon, most states or agencys will NOT hire you.

We would not even allow a crew like that to follow us at 3:00 in the morning , in gang land area. C'mon, think about it.
They would give up our positions and ruin the recovery.

RangeRover , I agree with your whole post.

RangeRover 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-20-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RangeRover Click to send private message to RangeRover Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Well "FRA" or can I call you Bra like Dog does? Anyway that is another thing.. they always go "we are calling attention to ourselves" Well YA THINK!!! They have half their relatives, Beth in her fabulous hooker look, Dog in his bizzaro outfits, a camera crew and someone is usually shrieking in a high pitch and wow no wonder the dudes give up they are laughing their a.ss.es off!!

I also like when they actually call the criminals up, can't remember the fake names they use, the acutal names of the criminals or even half the time what they look like.. they go up to anyone remotely Asian, Pacific Islander looking and go "are you Tiko?" Its highly comic...

And Dog thinks he is some kind of savior for Jesus with the fake praying and the whole redemption act how he is going to help these guys.. do what? Go to jail is what it looks like. I doubt highly when these guys get realeased Dog has an intervention/charity established to rehab them.

The only thing he is famous for is that Max Factor loon he caught and from my understanding the Mexican Government weren't too happy with that episode.

01-22-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
17. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
As predicted I got bored with this show very quikly. It's just the same every time and its always bs. It's hillarious how they pretend to be these wonderfully talented people but half the shows end with them not finding who they are looking for. And its soo stupid that they just gather all their family and friends and have a white trash get-together to search a block of city for a fugitive. Oh, and the bounty hunter title is so circa 1850.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

01-21-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
I have to admit, I find this show interesting.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

01-23-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
18. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Yes, bounty hunter is out dated and a bad name for the business.

mizzzjulie 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-05, 04:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mizzzjulie Click to send private message to mizzzjulie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
I love this show! Dog does seem like a pretty cool guy. Even after chasing someone, he always tries to help them out so they can get their lives back on track. He seems to practice what he preaches. Plus, he really loves his kids and tries to be a good dad.

realtyamazed 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-05, 06:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realtyamazed Click to send private message to realtyamazed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: dog the bounty hunter"
Show is ok, and Dog does love his family. But I think he chickens out when finding really dangerous fugitives. Seems like he only goes after druggies. Dog and Beth are perfect for each other...they can always get a job working for a cosmetic company as the "before" look if the bounty business slows down for them.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •