The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Final Four "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Freebird 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-01, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Freebird Click to send private message to Freebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Final Four "
If,in fact, it is true about the helicopter seeing the four remaining contestants,1 male,3 females, then consider this scenario. The ogies whittle down kucha to Rodger and Elisabeth. jerri remembers her conversation with Colby, stating that he, keith and Tina will be the final three, What if, then, Jerri and Amber switch to the kuchas, leaving them to a 4 to 3 disadvantage now. That would explain the 1 male, 3 women. And, yet again, prove that jerri is a coniver.
It is just a thought,, anybody else?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Final Four janisella 03-15-01 1
 RE: The Final Four SurvivinDawg 03-15-01 2
 Suspicion AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 3
   But there may be some spoiler value AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 4
       RE: But there may be some spoiler v... Kokoro 03-15-01 5
           No pix AyatollahKhomeini 03-15-01 6
               RE: No pix Minstrel 03-16-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

janisella 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-01, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail janisella Click to send private message to janisella Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Final Four "
Logic would dictate if the 3 woman 1 man thing were true that it would be Jerri, Amber, Tina and either Keith or Colby. However, it's possible that Elisabeth either wins immunity at the right time or Tina and Keith align with her when it gets down to 6 or so, voting out Jerri and Colby. Then it would be Elisabeth, Amber, Tina and Keith. That would make for an excruciating final episode with no evilness left. Somehow, I think Jerri must be in the final 4 or MB wouldn't have added an extra hour for the final 4.

J.

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-15-01, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Final Four "
My prediction to the end suggested that, barring immunities upsetting things, the Final Four would be Keith, Tina, Amber, and Lis. That's 3 Girls and a Chef. I do not think Jerri will be one of the three women unless she wins several immunities.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-15-01, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Suspicion"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-01 AT 05:55 PM (EST)

I'm incredibly suspicious of this "spoiler." First, it is associated with gatormeatisyummy, who did not prove to be a reliable source of good information last year despite a huge number of posts. Second, it goes against the logic of the game and the other spoilers. In another thread, one of our better posters (Krautboy) compares Ogakor to a pack of hyenas, with Colby as the alpha male. The alpha male will not be the first person voted out of the pack after the Kucha are gone. And, while it would be possible (and might even make sense) for the tribe to vote off Keith at the start of the final four, the image of Keith's face in the opening credits (discussed in CJ's photo proof thread this week) indicates to me that Keith stays to the end. Therefore, at this point I cannot visualize a 3 women-1 man Final Four.

This spoiler would already have died a natural death if not for gatormeatisyummy's association with it.

Edited for spelling, as always

03-15-01, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "But there may be some spoiler value"
Let me be more blunt: I think the "helicopter spoiler" is an MB red herring to convince us that Jerri stays and may win. But the Helicopter spoiler has two parts. If Rodger goes this week, part one is true (the "7-person flyover"). If part one is true, we should (or so MB believes) fall for part two (the "4-person" flyover). Since part two is the critical part that MB wants us to believe, part one MUST be true. Therefore, I believe there is some spoiler value here. Rodger goes this week. But Jerri follows soon after, in E10 or E11, and Liz goes in E12. Only 2 women in the final 4.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-15-01, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: But there may be some spoiler value"
Erm....have we even ~seen~ this photo? I'm asking someone to post it but there's never a response....Is this just in writing?
(hard to believe someone would go through all the trouble to find these people and not even take a ~crappy~ shot)

Ooooh watch out everyone there's a "crack" in the alliance. Yeah, maybe; If crack was slang for millionaire.

Kimmi! Get back here!

03-15-01, 11:20 PM (EST)
6. "No pix"
Naah, we ain't seen nothin'.

gatormeatisyummy has been pushing this spoiler, and ss.com ezboard has been loaded with discussion about it over the past week. It caught my attention for three reasons: the involvement of gatormeat, who pushed some of the least accurate spoilers and potential disinformation last season; the source, supposedly "Edina Lester"; and the fact that it had two independently-provable parts, one of which seemed pretty reasonable (Alicia and Rodger were the next two to go) and one of which seemed like a huge reach as we got more information (the last four were three women and a man). To be precise, it seemed to me like this last piece was made up to match the "Mad Dog 4" theory.

ss.com debated this reliability of this theory extensively in a huge waste of cyberspace.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-01, 02:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: No pix"
God! I thought we killed this spoiler based on dates! This second flyover thing was said that they couldn't tell who they were, but did see three women and a man! How the hell can they not get close enough to see who they actually are, but close enough to see gender!! If they saw gender, they must be able to make some sort of comment on who it is. They wear the same clothes virtually every other day! What did the second "fly by" see, naked headless bodies? Damn, for all we know they saw crew members (again).

But as you said Aya, Rodger is the next key. Now, looking at how Ogakor has been voting the past two weeks, they want the strength of Kucha. Colby is not going to switch to Kucha because he knows he's in third place at best right now and with an immunity in E14a, the final two. Keith is the same, except will he want Jerri out sooner than fifth? Tina didn't bite last week, why would she either? She's in third place for sure and you can see it in her eyes now. She knows.

That brings me to Jerri. Among other things, Jerri "will cause havoc." She also has a great opportunity in E9 to change the tide, if nothing else, to screw up the Ogakor trio. But, if she switches in E9, she prevents her own boot and can pick at the Ogakor trio to get assured of the final five just like she is now. But if she waits and makes it through E9, she has the final four locked up by switching in E10.

Immunity will have a minor effect on things in E10, and a big help if she wins it in E9. So Jerri should try to win E9 or sweat it out like Rich did in E9. (Wasn't this the same episode in S1 for this?) That's the one "spoiler" (issue) not being talked about. S1 versus S2's E9 and the "evil" escaping the boot.

With a pass in E9, Jerri ends up in the final four. Win an immunity at four people and you go to the final two almost assuredly (2-1 odds since it will again be a Rich & Rudy show).

Now, that potentially puts a three woman one man final four (R/A/J/E, or N/A/J/E). I know this supports the theory, but the ending could still be all Kucha, all Ogakor or a split. But, if Elisabeth is the Ogakor threat right now, and I beleive she is, the final four will be 2-2 men and women.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •